1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

War: Catalyst vs. Tribal Savages

Discussion in 'Guild Wars' started by TheMourningKing, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

[​IMG]

CLAN WAR: CATALYST VS TRIBAL SAVAGES

The conditions for the war are as follows:
    1. First team to 3 victories wins the war
    2. 5 vs 5 single elimination
    3. Standard OU (Singles; 6v6; Lv100)
    4. Rotom Formes are NOT allowed in wifi matches
    5. Opponents will contact each other via PM/VM
    6. All Official Rules Apply (This includes no spamming, no flaming etc.)
    7. Should a player be unable to battle the respective clan may make a substitution (that player should be prepared to play in the style established).

The Line Up:
    Old Man VS ISDr [Wifi Match]

AppleButter2 vs TheMourningKing [Wifi Match] (AppleButter2 wins 3-0)

Swiftrz & Milotic vs Calarus [Wifi Match] (Calarus wins 4-1)

Phop vs ZodiacSage [PO Match] (Phop wins 2-0)

Shadowsfalling19 vs Viridian91 [PO Match] (Viridian91 wins 2-0)

Current score (Catalyst - Tribal Savages): 2-2

The time limit for this war is the maximum 2 weeks from the time the war thread is posted.
    I would like to wish everyone good luck, and to enjoy the matches!​

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  2. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Well-Known Member

Approved , sorry for the wait.

3. finally the thread is up. Best of luck to all participants

4. Calarus

Calarus Fierce Kanto King

Finally it's up thank you Goke and TMK for making the thread. I wish the best of luck to both sides and much happiness in battle. With that said TS let's rock the ground of this battle field and shatter the ground we walk upon, "Ta heme e waha tu waha make tutuila!!!". Calarus

5. Swiftrz & Milotic

Swiftrz & Milotic Feed me a stray cat

Oh snap kids! Best of luck to TS, let's rock it out Catalyst <33333333

6. RonRonRon

RonRonRon Fake You Out

sadface i dont get to play

7. Gonzo206

Gonzo206 Boss

Oh yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Good luck to both sides
    Let's bring the win Catalyst!

8. Why the hell didn't anybody tell me that i'd be playing over PO, now i have to remake the teams again since PO keeps deleting all my teams,gosh darn tell me next time, why can't this guy just wifi?

9. pokeman5959

pokeman5959 New Member

wish i were battling in this but good luck to both teams
    come on TS make us proud :D

10. Calarus

Calarus Fierce Kanto King

Details

well I have already taken the liberty of contacting Milotic so we will have our battle done by this coming week hopefully Monday. And there's a young blood I recognize hello Gonzo how are you?, you still did not finish you're training but meh you're in good hands never thought you'd be a leader. But anyway TS don't get too pumped just stay calm and rumble like hell cause we do have a lot to prove. Calarus

11. Giggity...

Giggity... Banned

Good luck to both sides.

I can sub for you shadows if your PO falls through again,

12. ISDr

ISDr Well-Known Member

Good luck to all in this war, have fun battles everyone,

13. phop

phop (D)

Me and my war opponent have made contact and should complete our war battle this weekend. Timezones may prove a ***** though D:

14. old man

old man On Guard!!!

Yea timezones are a pain Phop, but I should get mine done sometime in the early part of next week. Just got a pm about it. Good luck everyone

15. AB2

AB2 cake cake cake cake

I contacted TMK, hopefully we can get our battle done soon.

Won against TMK 3-0, it was a great match and pretty close too. gl to both sides for the rest of the war.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  16. TheMourningKing

TheMourningKing King of Nothing

Confirming, was an excellent match. Some of the most fun I've had in a while. Good Luck to the remaining players.

17. viridian91

viridian91 VVFS OWNER

shadows, this was a condition that was set by your clan's leaders, i did not want to battle PO, but i adapted.

aside from that, just posting a Tribal Savages VICTORY! a great match VS Shadowsfalling, the outcome was 2-0(my favor) good luck battlers!

18. Dont get all root-in tooty and get your panties all peppy sir, ''great'' match. Call me a sore loser or whatever the hell you want but that miss did cripple my team, but whatever,congrats on your first win babe :) :)

babe we rematched and i owned you so hard brosef, if you got a problem with it why dont you call me xP

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  19. viridian91

viridian91 VVFS OWNER

Catalyst, please housebreak Mr. shadowsfailing. His win against me was on account of 3 crits in his favor. i wouldn't particularly call it "owning" someone "so hard" since it was 1-0 in his favor. I highly doubt he would have a win without crits on his side. also, i do believe oh soooo crippling miss on meteor mash was something he could easily brush off if he were a half decent battler. It is not my place to predict the outcome of the battle.

also, shadows, threatening to physically harm someone on XAT over pokemon is just plain retarded. get a life, or at least a job.

20. Gonzo206

Gonzo206 Boss

Hi Calarus, I've been good. How are you? I'll be sure to visit your chat soon so we may catch up.

And I'm glad to see that we're getting our battles done. Keep up the good work guys.
    Good job Applebutter, and it's okay Shadows, no need to fight over this one battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.