• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Catalyst vs. Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
WARBANNERCATALYST.png

CLAN WAR: CATALYST VS TRIBAL SAVAGES

The conditions for the war are as follows:
  1. First team to 3 victories wins the war
  2. 5 vs 5 single elimination
  3. Standard OU (Singles; 6v6; Lv100)
  4. Rotom Formes are NOT allowed in wifi matches
  5. Opponents will contact each other via PM/VM
  6. All Official Rules Apply (This includes no spamming, no flaming etc.)
  7. Should a player be unable to battle the respective clan may make a substitution (that player should be prepared to play in the style established).

The Line Up:
Old Man VS ISDr [Wifi Match]

AppleButter2 vs TheMourningKing [Wifi Match] (AppleButter2 wins 3-0)

Swiftrz & Milotic vs Calarus [Wifi Match] (Calarus wins 4-1)

Phop vs ZodiacSage [PO Match] (Phop wins 2-0)

Shadowsfalling19 vs Viridian91 [PO Match] (Viridian91 wins 2-0)

Current score (Catalyst - Tribal Savages): 2-2

The time limit for this war is the maximum 2 weeks from the time the war thread is posted.
I would like to wish everyone good luck, and to enjoy the matches!​

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Finally it's up thank you Goke and TMK for making the thread. I wish the best of luck to both sides and much happiness in battle. With that said TS let's rock the ground of this battle field and shatter the ground we walk upon, "Ta heme e waha tu waha make tutuila!!!". Calarus

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Oh snap kids! Best of luck to TS, let's rock it out Catalyst <33333333

Why the hell didn't anybody tell me that i'd be playing over PO, now i have to remake the teams again since PO keeps deleting all my teams,gosh darn tell me next time, why can't this guy just wifi?

pokeman5959

wish i were battling in this but good luck to both teams
come on TS make us proud :D

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Details

well I have already taken the liberty of contacting Milotic so we will have our battle done by this coming week hopefully Monday. And there's a young blood I recognize hello Gonzo how are you?, you still did not finish you're training but meh you're in good hands never thought you'd be a leader. But anyway TS don't get too pumped just stay calm and rumble like hell cause we do have a lot to prove. Calarus

ISDr

Good luck to all in this war, have fun battles everyone,

old man

On Guard!!!
Yea timezones are a pain Phop, but I should get mine done sometime in the early part of next week. Just got a pm about it. Good luck everyone

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I contacted TMK, hopefully we can get our battle done soon.

Won against TMK 3-0, it was a great match and pretty close too. gl to both sides for the rest of the war.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I contacted TMK, hopefully we can get our battle done soon.

Won against TMK 3-0, it was a great match and pretty close too. gl to both sides for the rest of the war.

Confirming, was an excellent match. Some of the most fun I've had in a while. Good Luck to the remaining players.

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
Why the hell didn't anybody tell me that i'd be playing over PO, now i have to remake the teams again since PO keeps deleting all my teams,gosh darn tell me next time, why can't this guy just wifi?

shadows, this was a condition that was set by your clan's leaders, i did not want to battle PO, but i adapted.

aside from that, just posting a Tribal Savages VICTORY! a great match VS Shadowsfalling, the outcome was 2-0(my favor) good luck battlers!

Dont get all root-in tooty and get your panties all peppy sir, ''great'' match. Call me a sore loser or whatever the hell you want but that miss did cripple my team, but whatever,congrats on your first win babe :) :)

babe we rematched and i owned you so hard brosef, if you got a problem with it why dont you call me xP

Last edited:

viridian91

VVFS OWNER
Dont get all root-in tooty and get your panties all peppy sir, ''great'' match. Call me a sore loser or whatever the hell you want but that miss did cripple my team, but whatever,congrats on your first win babe :) :)

babe we rematched and i owned you so hard brosef, if you got a problem with it why dont you call me xP

Catalyst, please housebreak Mr. shadowsfailing. His win against me was on account of 3 crits in his favor. i wouldn't particularly call it "owning" someone "so hard" since it was 1-0 in his favor. I highly doubt he would have a win without crits on his side. also, i do believe oh soooo crippling miss on meteor mash was something he could easily brush off if he were a half decent battler. It is not my place to predict the outcome of the battle.

also, shadows, threatening to physically harm someone on XAT over pokemon is just plain retarded. get a life, or at least a job.

well I have already taken the liberty of contacting Milotic so we will have our battle done by this coming week hopefully Monday. And there's a young blood I recognize hello Gonzo how are you?, you still did not finish you're training but meh you're in good hands never thought you'd be a leader. But anyway TS don't get too pumped just stay calm and rumble like hell cause we do have a lot to prove. Calarus

Hi Calarus, I've been good. How are you? I'll be sure to visit your chat soon so we may catch up.

And I'm glad to see that we're getting our battles done. Keep up the good work guys.
Good job Applebutter, and it's okay Shadows, no need to fight over this one battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.