• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Catalyst vs. Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Forfeited my match against Calarus, score was 4-1[R]

His first Poke was the one Poke my team has a difficult time with and I had a hard time recovering, at the end it was a stall war and dragging it out anymore would be un-lady-like ;)

gg Calarus

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Confirming Milotics post of the battle, 4-1 my favor. Yeah tough luck with my 1st pkmn its a wall of Kanto Hell. And at the end We stalled our hearts off. Good game darling maybe we get together for a rematch eh?. But anyway I did what I could for TS now its up to ISDr or ZodiacSage. I wish you 2 the best of all our luck in both you're battles. And I wish luck to Catalyst, seems like I havent lost my flame inside of me after all that has happened, "TS E HO'O HEME TUTUILA!!!". Calarus

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
I am in contact with Phop so we will surely have our match soon, congrats so far to all the winners on both sides and its great to see all of us are getting down to business and making sure these matches get done quick.

Catalyst, please housebreak Mr. shadowsfailing. His win against me was on account of 3 crits in his favor. i wouldn't particularly call it "owning" someone "so hard" since it was 1-0 in his favor. I highly doubt he would have a win without crits on his side. also, i do believe oh soooo crippling miss on meteor mash was something he could easily brush off if he were a half decent battler. It is not my place to predict the outcome of the battle.

also, shadows, threatening to physically harm someone on XAT over pokemon is just plain retarded. get a life, or at least a job.

Rofl babe,you called me a REDHEADED JEW THAT SUCKS A SPORTS,which is pretty lulz because it had to do with nothing at all babe

phop

(D)
Phop vs zodiacsage = Phop 2-0

I was pinned against the wall at the start with some surprizing sets but I managed to finish strongly. GG dude.

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Just had my match with phop. It was his victory 2-0. It was a great match actually, no hax on either side and in my opinion both of us battled very well. He made a great play by switching a Choice item on my Breloom and that is what sealed the win in his favor. Sorry to leave it all on your shoulders ISDr, looks like the victor in your match will determine who wins the war. And thanks for the match phop I hope we get a chance to battle again in the future.

Well guys only one match left, both Clans seem to be putting all their skills to the test in this war and that is great. I will be waiting in anticipation to see the results of the last battle.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
WORK IT OUT OM <3

Tiebreaker for the finish, I love it.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Now this is a war 2-2 man how should I put this epic? no to common of a word. Magnificent!!!, that will be the word for this last bout. I also want to congratulate Zodiac and Phop. I know you both did well in youre battle for this war. So now its time to see who will take whos head in this last stand off. So Ishvinder give it all you got dont let up and seal this deal. Calarus

old man

On Guard!!!
Good going Phop. Looks like you left it to me to clean up :) which is kewl I can handle it.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Wow, Calarus. There are so many things about you that just scream fail. If you don't know what those are I'll point them out .-. <333. First of all your clan sucks and it's full of noobs who couldn't battle their way out of a wet paper bag. You're horrible at making banners because that machamp banner seriously makes me want to puke. You suck at battling, and you fail at life. How you find the will to go on I'll never know, but do us all a favor and just pull the trigger please and thank you! Now, lets get this war done CC <333333333333

Wow someone is really insecure about their sexuality, and that fail attempt to troll me is retarded. I mean Trolling is like winning the special olympics, even though you win youre still retarded. So Animation you win now ENJOY Sped. Goodluck Vinder and OM.

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
War will get done man. Were set up for tomorrow 7:30pm his time 2:30pm mine. Soo it looks to be a great match come tomorrow.

ISDr

Hmmm, the last battle is the decider, wow, epic,
I will do my best to secure the win, and i definitely hope to be prepared for a very tough match up.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Fine I will take that option after this war. I will send 2 VM's to You giggity and one to you Animation also. Vinder do youre best in that battle and bring it home, until that I will sit quietly and wait ofr my battles to be accepted.

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
In a great game I lost 1-0. GG Isdr

ISDr

It was one of the most great battles i have experieced ever. AND for that i thank you OM. I confirm my win 1-0, ver very close.

ISDr

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
tutuila kaumaka e ho'o pai nei!!!

zodiacsage

Challenge Seeker
Congrats ISDr I was always confident you could pull it off. It seems old man gave you a run for your money though and that is something no inexperienced battler can do so even though you lost congrats to old man as well because I am sure you played an awesome game.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, I've cleaned this thread of the garbage posts, make sure to report and not feed the troll or I won't be a happy storm. ;munchlax;

So I take it the war is over with Tribal Savages as the victor right?

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Yes TS won so its okay to close it, thank you storm for being on it. And GG CC and thanks for the battles and memories of this thing. Goodjob Old Man and to the rest of you it was intense bye for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.