• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Chaos Theory VS. Operation Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninetails012

teh wild card
cooltext639365062-1.png

VS
OO_Banner.png

Rules:
Gen 5 OU
No ubers
No matchups
All serebii rules
Be respectful
Have fun!
CT must win

OO war team:
Fakestreet WON
Mr.Amazing400 Smug
Falco
Suicunemaster11
D-BRAY LOST

Subs

Soccer Pro
ThunderDragon2

CT war team:
- 00Swms LOST
- Aurawarrior
- Meliekpi WON
- Sanitarium - woebegonnick

-ShadowFox11

Substitute:
- Ninetails012

DEADLINE: 2/27/12
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH CLANS!​

Last edited:

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
Oh wow it is up completely missed it
i was told it wasnt up yet.. HMMMM... cmon OO we got this Good luck CT Hope this is finished quickly

00swms

Chaos Theory
Good Luck To Both May Best One Win.

Don't Spam If Lose Or Start A Flame War.

But I Know That Won't Happen.

-00swms

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Ok so I got 5 days to battle someone. Since I don't know anyone in the opposing clan because I havn't been back long. Someone just VM me challenging.

00swms

Chaos Theory
So bray is the only non rusty member on your war team. And he lost. Good luck Obliviates!

PI is such a boss :p

go ct except for sani

If you not in either one of clans please do not post here.

One reason is that it against rules and second it just cause problems so please re-firm from post here.

Thank You

-00swms

Spiky

Prediction succesful
*sigh* I'm broken... :'( You gaiz haven't put me in da war team... or even subs... :'(
Now I feel bad. :(
But meh... gooo CT :(

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
ok, as far as i can see, OO's war members have been trying to contact your members and nothing is being done... are we going to award activity wins or will you's be subbing, it is the deadline tommorrow....

00swms

Chaos Theory
ok, as far as i can see, OO's war members have been trying to contact your members and nothing is being done... are we going to award activity wins or will you's be subbing, it is the deadline tommorrow....

We after 2 weeks after it is approved to finish all battles so clam down a little.

Love
-00swms

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Won my battle against 00swims. Was a fun game mate and I was a little jittery cuz of all the pressure etc but it went well. Do not underestimate the power of specstoed and thankyou.

Score 4-0 incase anyone wondered.

Status
Not open for further replies.