• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Creamery Command Vs. The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
http://i54.*******.com/2j47gn6.jpg
VS.
http://i53.*******.com/nz27w1.jpg
Rules:
~5th Gen OU 5v5 War. First clan that gets 3 wins is the winner.
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard rules.
~ Anything smogon banned will be banned for this war including Drizzle+Swiftswim and Garchomp.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ Battles may be done on PO or WiFi, using the Smogon Server for PO, with Item Launcher OFF for WiFi.

Rosters:

Creamery Command:
Bazooka999
Theebay707
OMN's_SkyNet18
Big Beluga
Puretrainer
EmeraldGoblin
Kingotheston

Substitutes
EmeraldGoblin
Mr. amazing400
Kingothestone

The Ascension:
Madmarine0
Megaman12
Neodarkrai
Affrobull
PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Substitutes
Blazing-Arrow
Matchups:
(CC on the left, TA on the right)
(2) Bazooka999Madmarine0 (0)
(6) Kingothestone – Megaman12(6)
(3) EmeraldGoblinPoKe_aRcHeR2010(0)
(6) Theebay707Neodarkrai(0)
(6) Puretrainer – Affrobull(6)

ccvstaII.png

The deadline for this war is Tuesday, December 6th, 2011. There will be no extensions, so get your battles done.
Have Fun!​

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Neo, Theebay went and got his dumb self banned from serebii for a couple months, but he's generally on our xat, so just come on to find him. You can get there via the link in my sig, or just ask Archer.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I'll try and get my battle done quickly I'm on break now so I can be on more just hit me up when you're ready to battle.

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
Good luck to both clans. Bazooka just vm me when you're ready. I can do both po and wifi :3

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Good luck to everyone. And happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
I too am surprised that Twi is a part of CC. Now is it alright to record my war battle?

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
well this sux....somehow I'm dsless -____-' ... Looking for it desperately so I can battle...But i can do PO so dont worry bout me not battling

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
is bazooka aware of the thread? ._. or can someone just give me his profile link? ty

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3

mycooly

Banned
Gogo GADGET CC
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.