• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Gilde Von Vier VS The Triumvirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vulcan_Army.png

VS
triumviratebanner2-1.png

Rules:

~ Follow all SPPf rules. Shouldn't need to be said, but just in case...
~ All battles will be 6 on 6 lvl 100 OU standard Smogon rules.
~ Anything Smogon banned will be banned for this war. We aren't going by PO tiers.
~ No trolling, flaming, or spamming the other clan, or fellow clan members. Friendly cheering and congratulations are fine, but don't get aggressive.
~ The results of each battle needs to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
~ The battles may be done in either PO or WiFi, whichever is more convienient.
~For WiFi battles, Wonder Launcher may NOT be used.
~When using PO, please use the team preview. It is not an option for WiFi battles, and therefore should not be for PO battles.
~First clan to 3 victories wins. If battles aren't finished before the deadline, the clan with the most wins will be victorious.
Subs can only battle IF AND ONLY IF the leader/co-leader/War Captain of their clan HAS CONFIRMED that they will be subbing in for someone else.
~Deadline: 2 weeks from when this thread is approved.
~If you participate in this war, please abide by these rules.

The Teams:

Gilde Von Vier:

~Gorgonopsid Master
~MooseSmuggler
~Tavogus
~Khybon
~TheBluePorygon

The Triumvirate:

~d0nut
~Epic_Eevee
~Jets
~R4GEKILL!!!
~jesusfreak94

Neutral luck to both sides... we don't want this to turn ugly.

Last edited:

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
war thread is up
GH (good hax) to both sides
:)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Good luck to both sides. As much as I'd love a friendly rematch with Eevee (that was one of my best matches, might I say), I'm sitting this one out. But I wanted to say something, and forgive me if it's inappropriate to post here, but it's the only place I know both clans will see it:

I am aware that there have been a lot of tensions between our clans, and that both sides have acted out of turn. I will not point fingers to either side, but I want it to be clear that I bear no hatred towards the Triumvirate. I do not blame your clan as a whole for the actions of a few trolls. I understand that GVV has had its share of trolls to you, as well, and I am personally disheartened at their actions.

I have also been told that members of T3 have been working to improve relations with GVV, and I thank those members (especially d0nut, as I hear making peace was originally their idea). To the members who VM'ed me after reading my rant in the GVV thread, I thank you. It does my heart good to know that just as I don't hate all of T3 for the actions of a few, you do not hate me and all GVV members over the actions of a few. What made me worry was the fact that a certain other clan who shall remain nameless is rumored to be refusing GVV members access to their chat while letting other clans in. I had feared that T3 shared that hatred and painted us all with the same brush. I'm glad to know that you don't harbor that same hatred.

And a note to GVV members: I don't want this to be viewed as a betrayal. I am not condoning the way individuals have treated us, especially those who tormented Tav and V. I do, however, wish to make it clear that hating an entire clan over the actions of a few is harmful to both sides, and ruins our potential to make good friends. This entire ordeal is the type of drama I had hoped not to run into when I joined this site, and I am grateful to see it finally come to an end.

I hope that after this, we can all put the past behind us and acknowledge the fact that the conflicts were on an individual basis, not on the basis of our entire clans. This whole thing got blown out of proportions, and we need to accept that. None of us joined this site to troll other people or get into fights (and those who did are frankly very sad people), so it's in our best interest to move on, shake hands, and have some good, clean fun with this war (that statement sounds so ironic ._.)

With all of that said, I wish the members of T3 luck and joy in their future endeavors, and I hope that the two new clans you are creating will be successful. This may be the last time we meet on the battlefield as GVV and T3, but I doubt that this will be our last war. Now, let's hope we have a good (haxless and conflict-free) war.

*IZ*

Well good luck to both clans! I'm not going to be rooting for any, since I like both leaders and ppl in it.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Good luck to both clans, this'll be T3's swan song as it closes after this war.

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
Good luck for the war, i'll be sitting here with my war cheering ham... ._.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Good luck to both sides! We should be pretty evenly matched.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Moose, I thank you for your speech. And no worries, the clan doesn't view it as betrayal. I am very sorry for my actions, GVV and T3. (Yes, I am also saying sorry to my clan)

d0nut, I regret what I have done/said to you, I am sorry I ever accused you of the actions of another leader/member/whatever. Now I know that you are really pure-hearted, and you didn't really mean harm to GVV, so again, I am sorry.

Moose is right. Time to put the past behind us. T3......I know this is silly.....but I will actually miss you guys x) You have really helped us other clans to really persevere and try to beat you, so I will say this on behalf of the other clans: THANK YOU. :)

T3, GVV will never forget you and you guys will always be our archrivals :D Good luck and Arceusspeed to your successor clans :) GVV will be cheering you guys on ^^

And as d0nut wisely put it, may this war be neutral!! :D

To my members: Remember to put your best effort, as this is the clash of the two best clans in serebii!

Go GVV and T3!!! <3

Just checking in to say that I most likely will not be available Monday and Wednesday for these two weeks. However, I should be available for a varying amount of time on the other days of the week, particularly weekends. Since I'm assuming this is another "battle whoever's available" war, I'll be [T3]JesusFreak on the Smogon PO server, so if any GVV participants see me on there, I'll be more than happy to have our battle. I'll also keep an eye out for any GVV battlers and I'll be more than happy to schedule a battle personally if need be.

Let's make this a good war as our last act as a clan, T3!

Utopian

faults & feats
Oh yea, I'm going after khybon since he called me out (chew)

Lol at imperial

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Oh yea, I'm going after khybon since he called me out (chew)

Lol at imperial

Jets you're gonna lose badly :D

T3, sorry, but your perfect war record is gonna be tainted ^^

*looks at d0nut and Moose* Well, Shadow PKMN started it. (chew)

jkjk guys, lets have a good war.

Status
Not open for further replies.