• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War of the DS Hits

What should I get for Christmas?

• Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Kirby: Canvas Curse

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sonic Rush

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
Hmmm......what to get for Christmas.

Mario Kart DS is out of the competition because I'm going to get it first thing. But I might want a second game.

If you want me to get one of the above games, tell me why.
"It's the best game ever!" doesn't count. You'll need a bit more detail.
If you're a top critic, this'll be smooth flying.

Last edited:

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well I'm getting Sonic Rush & Castlevania. I've had Kirby since July 17th - its an awesome game.

~Scott;229;

I can only ouch for Advance Wars, as I own it. It was a great game, to me. The length was great, it has plenty of special features(including a real time version!), and it was challenging, but not rustrtingly so(except for one mission). I highly reccommend it. But, what genre of games do you like?

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
I like deep and long games.

It doesn't matter to me what genre the game is, as long as it's good.

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
What games do you already have? This is what I think of the games on the list.
Castlevania: Pretty fun but I really dont think its that good.
Kirby: Kirby games are so much fun but nightmare in dreamland was short, not sure about CC though. Also Nightmare in Dreamland had a lot of replay value: I still play it to this day even though I got it 2 years ago.
Sonic: Probably going to be the best game on that list,but I like kirby games more.
Advance Wars: Dont have this but I have the second GBA one, it was fun and lasted a while; not enough action reallt though.
Animal Crossing: Probably going to be good , but really good if you play WiFi with it.
Overall I go with Kirby Canvas Curse

O

Orgasmo

AW: DS - Plenty of modes to choose from. Plenty of missions ( stuck on 8 :/ ) and loads of fun. YOU. MUST. BUY. NOW.

Ka-Ris

Animal Crossing. The GC Version was a hit, and it might sell out quickly. Also, It's Animal Crossing on the go! Also, 2 Players in a village, and other stuff. So it's worth it.

Zora

perpetually tired
ACWW. It will last WAY longer. (Heck, I still play the orginal from time to time)

ACWW can have up to 4 players at once in a single village

not just 2

japala

Zephyr Trainer
Well, out of those I'd choose AC:WW and then AW:DS. I'm not a fan of castlevania or sonic and I already have kirby. I'm surprised mario kart isnt a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.