• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Rise of the Beasts vs. Team SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
riseofbeasts.png

Versus

sea-soul2.jpg

Rules:

• All SPPf rules apply
  • All battles will be on PO and follow standard Smogon 5th generation OU rules and bans. Any blatant violations with proof will forfeit the match.
  • Post the results of your battles here, win or loss.
  • In the case of significant game-changing hax, a rematch might be allowed if leadership from both clans agree. To do so, a log/video of the battle must be submitted within 24 hours of the battle, as well as a description on how the hax was the only thing that prevented you from winning.
  • Matchups have already been determined, but substitutes will be authorized with the consent of all parties involved in the swap (with proof).
  • If your matched partner has yet to reply to you after one week, please notify everyone in the war thread so that a substitute can be arranged.
  • The first clan to win three battles wins the war. In the event that not all battles are finished by the deadline and a clan has not won, the clan with the most wins at the moment wins the war.
  • The deadline will be two weeks from now: February 12th, 8PM US Eastern.

Matchups:
RoB the left, TSS on the right

Khybon [0] vs. Mean Mr. Snorlax [2]

Xack [0] vs. Jirachiuser [4]

Pkmnfn [4] vs. kaiser soze [0]

Silverwindstudios [6] vs. Blinky The Mew [6]

Powao (sub) [0] vs. ScizorFTW [4]

TSS wins 3-1!

Substitutes
RoB:
TBA

TSS:
Charizardmaster#1
Elxlcel

Deadline is February 12th, 8PM US Eastern! Contact your opponent ASAP!!!

Good luck to both clans! ^_^

Last edited:

~Ace

i can show you how
Good luck guys :D

Bring it home TSS (my first clan) :) but good luck to RoB too!

irock245

She wants it
Come on TSS bring home the cash.

Snorby

Snorby
Well, well, well! It's seems i am facing Khy! This is one matchup that I might win, based on past battles with him.

xack

just saying i lost my match 4-0 it was a glood game and i hope everyone has as much fun as i do.

irock245

She wants it
alright 1-0! keep it up!

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Go RoB!! Sorry I couldn't be here for this war :(

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.