• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Sky Reaper VS Burning Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackacer

~Artist~

blackacer6.png
VS
burningearthbanner.png

THE RULES!
  • All SPPf Rules Apply
  • No Flaming / Sportmanships
  • If You Lost Than Just Accept It
  • Battles Are 6 V 6 OU
  • First 3 Win , Wins The Overall
  • Subs Will Not Be Replaced Unless Its The Last 3 Day Of The Dateline
  • Due Date : 5th July!
----------------------------------------------------------------
CLAUSE!
- Sleep Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Self K.O Clause
- Wifi Battle Clause (Optional)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Board :
MudkipsAreAwesome VS Heraszor
Blackacer VS Eidolon
Bobyjoe5000 VS dragonuser
Regiaz VS dudedudedude
Primera Stark VS AnakBae

Sky Reaper Subs :
Beshort
TheSuperZekrom
ZottendiM

Burning Earth Subs :
Darkfire989898
TheGreekTerror

GOOD LUCK TO ALL BATTLERS!

NOTE!
WE , SKY REAPER ARE GIVING 3-5 DAYS FOR BURNING EARTH TO GET READY BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS!

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Good luck to all the battlers! :) As you all know, although the main goal is to win(obviously) tis is about having fun, so any dpoil sports will have their asses kicked by two clans at the same time! lol :)

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Im very interested in how eidolon does aginst backacer, hes the one i really hopewins :) i hope we all win but especially against black

Blackacer

~Artist~
Due date added , clauses added! Reapers let the battle begin!

Im very interested in how eidolon does aginst backacer, hes the one i really hopewins :) i hope we all win but especially against black

Fear me? xD Anyway the team i using to battle u is a random team that i use for gym. I haven use my main team yet.

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Due date added , clauses added! Reapers let the battle begin!

Fear me? xD Anyway the team i using to battle u is a random team that i use for gym. I haven use my main team yet.

not so much fear you as wanting to see you get your *** kicked by a (and i quote from you) "slacker" clan. Anyway, no bad blood lets have a fun friendly war, or you will be sat on by this-----> ;289; :D

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
and you'll be sat on by this -> ;143; lol

well, ill be cheering for both teams. ill be happy for whoever wins

Last edited:

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
Couldn't agree more, its about having fun,, so anyone whos a sore loser, gloater, spoilsport, or the like, will be sat on by this ;289; this ;143; and this ;321;

Blackacer

~Artist~
Bobyjoe i've added you to the sub , if SIG does not turn up u'll replace

Blackacer

~Artist~
Hey darkfire can u get the members that are in here to post here? its hard to find your member >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.