• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: Team Advent vs. Sleeping Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
So, yeah, here are the rules and matchups.

~Sleep Clause
~Evasion Clause
~OHKO Clause
~Species Clause
~No Hax Items
~No Rotom forms on wifi

1. BlazinKickinChicken vs. PokeN3rd
2. Kaitamoa vs. iColorfulEevee
3. All4Game vs. Dilorex
4. ChristianDeath77 vs. Mastadi
5. BlingoX24 vs. PieKid

You have until Saturday, November 6th to do the battles.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
Wait BKC, I think you mean November 6th?

Anyway good luck all. I'm psyched about facing Mastadi.

I'm on a Pacific Western Time Zone, just so you know.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I didn't even know there was a thread until I checked lol.

Anyway I'll make a post in our thread and I'm currently exchanging PMs with BKC, so we should get a time settled and hopefully our battle done this week. Good luck to your side and may the better clan win (also I'll try and hold my side off from any complaining about hax, etc. because it's ******** to complain >_______> [inb4haxxedtodeath])

glhf <3

Noheart

The Abysswalker
fffuuu.jpg

I'll be ready by Saturday or Sunday, hopefully.

glhf all that good stuff

Last edited:

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Hooray~! Finally this is up and running! >w<

Oki doki, I'll just need to go back to practicing 4th gen, and I'll be ready for a battle by this Saturday or Sunday hopefully! ;D

Oh, and good luck, yup yup! x3

Last edited:

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
First battle against Nerd, I was about to get in my Dragonite and sweep everything he had left, he had nothing that could stop it from setting up and taking all of his remaining guys down. However, nintendo was a prick and DC'd.

Second battle on PO, then I was just out of it and did ****. Nintendo wifi is a *****, oh well.
gg

Last edited:

Dilorex

Dilorex- 2
All4Game- 0

Fantastic match.
No hax whats so ever.
Great Game :]

all4game

Confirming the loss.
Great game, nice battling you again.
Also yeah this was my first battle in ages without hax. xD

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
Oki doki, so after an hour or two of searching for "Kaitamoa", I went on your guys' clan members list and it said that, "NAMES MAY OR MAY NOT MATCH THE SEREBII USERNAME" or something along those lines... SO!! Assuming that Kaitamoa is just a nickname, what's their Serebii username? ^^;

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
Oki doki, so after an hour or two of searching for "Kaitamoa", I went on your guys' clan members list and it said that, "NAMES MAY OR MAY NOT MATCH THE SEREBII USERNAME" or something along those lines... SO!! Assuming that Kaitamoa is just a nickname, what's their Serebii username? ^^;

I think she's banned.

Anyway, she's been really inactive lately so we're subbing her in for SolarPowerX. He's on very frequently. Sorry about that.

iColorfulEevee

Lalalala~✰
I think she's banned.

Anyway, she's been really inactive lately so we're subbing her in for SolarPowerX. He's on very frequently. Sorry about that.

Oh okay, gotcha~ ;D Thanks!

SolarPowerX

Had a very fun battle against iColorfulEevee. I managed to win, the score was 3-0. Good game :]

But wait, have Blingo and Piekid battled yet? :/

BlazinKickinChicken

comes out at night
Ties are bull.

[5:59:27 AM] Blingox24: i pmd piekid a week ago and hes a no show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.