• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: The Guardians vs Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont get the win, if he doesnt battle, you guys didnt get the battle done, so quit being a ***** and screw ur head on strait, tmk, if u havent noticed, has a rough schedule, so yea. Thank you :D
Don't get so high because you beat an OSl staff off a crit.

I am posting here to confirm I PM'd Game 84 the other day. I got a PM with a very odd ultimatum and I want it clear that I attempted to establish times to battle especially because I am not the type to go around xat.

This is to prevent anyone trying to claim I did not make an attempt and take an unfair victory over the clan I am part of.

So everyone knows it and that it is perfectly clear: I run on a tight schedule I sent my availability through the week. PMs with a clear time, date and link (if you insist on using something like xat) are a must so I can set time aside and be where I need to be.

I really don't see the problem in "x-act" (smirk)

It's really a convient chat to help us furthrer communicate, 5 ****ing minutes of your ****ing time won't kill you.

Last edited:

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Whos trying to hide their words dumbass? Im not editting anything I say out, nor am I damn well afraid to tell you exactly what I think.

Pathfinder

No Angel
No they don't have to go on OSL chat to get these battles done but it's alot easier to take 1-5 minutes of your time to go pop on OSL chat than it is to wait 20 min to an hour for the forums to load at times.

Anyways knock off the side chat and the pointless insults , and just get these battles done. You're not getting any points for an unfinished war and we will lock the thread when 2 weeks have passed since the start of the war or the deadline is up and such.

Last edited:

BGP_

Good, and yes just drop the bs, yes i overdid it but it was a misunderstanding, and yes im still loling how 2 crits ruined a battle, but seize this discussion, gl to both sides the rest of the war :)

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Game84 beat TMK 3-0
I beat sma 4-0

This ends the war between TG and Drac. 3-2

Twas surprisngly a close war, so goo djob to most of you and yeah.

close plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.