• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

War: The Guardians vs Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
2jcuct4.jpg

A battle of Wind clashes against Nature's Dragons.

Dracaena versus The Guardians.

Who will win?
You'll have to find out.

Rules.
1) Single Elimination, knockout.
2) It's a 5v5 War,(People wise not game wise.)
3)6v6 Battles are to be done on Wifi or Shoddy.
4) First clan to reach 3 wins will be recorded by Goketsu and BaldWombat
as a win for that clan.
5) The deadline will be listed at the bottom of the post.​

The Guardians' War Battlers
=============================
-lunar22
-Flamethrowa
-Game84
-Doc(Assassinsceptile)
-Xtrashine

~No Subs.

Dracaena's War Battlers
=====================================
-Kabzy
-Tom(11tjcoulombe)
-BestGamePearl
-TheMourningKing
-SSBB123(Shoop)

~No Subs.

The Matchups

[6] lunar22 vs. Kabzy Sma [6]
[2] Doc vs. Tom [2]
[0] Flamethrowa vs. BestGamePearl [2]
[6] Game 84 vs. TheMourningKing [6]
[3] Xtrashine vs. Shoop [0]

~Good Luck to both sides.

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS WAR IS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY(May 6th)~(May 13th), NO LATER. PLEASE GET YOUR BATTLES DONE BY THEN!!!

Last edited:

SSBB123

Hawtie
i was rematched against xtrashine bcos no one else in the clan likes shoddy, so i just grabbed a team i was testing and we battled
anyways lost 3-0, gg and ****

GL to everyone else

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
Xtrashine and Flamethrowa swapped opponents due to wifi problems.

(Posting for Xtra)

Xtra won against SSBB123(shoop) 3-0

Giving TG the first win of the war and early Momentum. =D

Keep it up.

Flamethrowa55

Flamethrowa vs bestgamepearl = bestgamepearl (2-0)

I got my nearly full health Salamence OHKO'd by a Swampert waterfall crit, along with my nearly full health Swampert.
So I was playing a 4-6 game from the start.
He probably doesn't care the way he won, who stays in to waterfall a full health Salamence unless they want a crit anyway.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I am posting here to confirm I PM'd Game 84 the other day. I got a PM with a very odd ultimatum and I want it clear that I attempted to establish times to battle especially because I am not the type to go around xat.

This is to prevent anyone trying to claim I did not make an attempt and take an unfair victory over the clan I am part of.

So everyone knows it and that it is perfectly clear: I run on a tight schedule I sent my availability through the week. PMs with a clear time, date and link (if you insist on using something like xat) are a must so I can set time aside and be where I need to be.

BGP_

you dont get the win, if he doesnt battle, you guys didnt get the battle done, so quit being a ***** and screw ur head on strait, tmk, if u havent noticed, has a rough schedule, so yea. Thank you :D

BGP_

I didnt pick him, now did i? and lol at editing out ur junk talk. good edits u guys :D
Edit: btw, atleast im man enough to admit the words i said and keep them, instead of trying to hide what i said, hence trying lol (hehe)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.