• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wardek's Event/Shinies Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardek

U & I

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
what would the ratio be for TRU arceus? it is an event with arcues that knows:

judgement
shadow force
spacial rend
roar of time

its timid and comes at level 100 and i think its flawless

Wardek

U & I
what would the ratio be for TRU arceus? it is an event with arcues that knows:

judgement
shadow force
spacial rend
roar of time

its timid and comes at level 100 and i think its flawless

Umm... your trading me this or i'm trading you? .-.

Wardek

U & I
Updated with Movie Jirachi and Hayley's Miltank, and i might get more Hayley's Pokemons.

By the way, i'm not breaking the rules, since they clearly states that i can bump once i have something to update with. =P

Edit: UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH NEW CREDITS+ADVERTISING SYSTEM, MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Last edited:

DarkStar66

(コロシアム) Colosseum Pikachu (Rash) Lv. 10 UT
(ふめやすみ) Darkrai (Impish) Lv. 50 UT / (Serious) Lv. 50 UT (Did you hack check this?)
I couldn't run the Darkrais through Pokecheck due to them have a ribbon. Interested in ANA Pikachu and Trade for Evolution! Magmar. What we could do is, I could give you both of them if you'd like.

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Sewaddle ~ Jolly ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Chlorophyll
Roggenrola ~ Brave ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/31/31/31/31/0 ~ Sturdy
Growlithe ~ Adamant ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/31/31/24/31/31 ~ Flash Fire

Oh and ferroseed (the flawless shiny)

interested in those! please pm or vm me for details (Memory problems, I wont remember to check this thread again xD)

Wardek

U & I
I couldn't run the Darkrais through Pokecheck due to them have a ribbon. Interested in ANA Pikachu and Trade for Evolution! Magmar. What we could do is, I could give you both of them if you'd like.

The ANA Pikachu isn't the 5th Generation one. Anyways, deal, i might also get the DW Tropius you wanted at sometime.

Sewaddle ~ Jolly ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/31/31/31/31/31 ~ Chlorophyll
Roggenrola ~ Brave ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/31/31/31/31/0 ~ Sturdy
Growlithe ~ Adamant ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/31/31/24/31/31 ~ Flash Fire

Oh and ferroseed (the flawless shiny)

interested in those! please pm or vm me for details (Memory problems, I wont remember to check this thread again xD)

Will do.

I'm interested in your Pokepark Wyanut, ANA Pikachu, and Hayley Aerodactyl.

Any of these interest you (I require a clone of them back)?:
Taiwan Pokepark Jirachi
Stamp Pichu
Pokesmash! Cubchoo
Pokepark Celebi
Hayley Phione

Details on Stamp Pichu, please.

Wardek

U & I
Updating with ユカリ's Wailmer, also added Hayley's Wailmer, still seeking more offers though.

Wardek

U & I
I'm removing the Dream World Porygon until i get one myself, or get another one in trade. I have talked with Ju-Da-Su about the Porygon, and he confirmed something for me. Click here to see the conversation, you can view our conversation about the Porygon in the first three posts. Meanwhile, i have added this Tropius:

Tropius ~ Calm ~ OT: Saul ~ ID: 43625 ~ 31/29/31/31/31/31 ~ Harvest ~ Leech Seed | Synthesis

More Hayley's Pokemons may come sooner or later.

Hey, you wanted my Pokesmash Snarl Zoroark. Is the Pokepark Wyanut ok for it? o:
Also, I editted my events post with some more events that need cloning. Feel free to check it out, but you probably have them xD.
EDIT: Just saw your post. It's bashful, lvl 5, UT. The ID# is 30821, and the OT is スタンプ. It has a special move "Teeter Dance". Click here for more info.

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
Hey, you wanted my Pokesmash Snarl Zoroark. Is the Pokepark Wyanut ok for it? o:
Also, I editted my events post with some more events that need cloning. Feel free to check it out, but you probably have them xD.

Yeah.

(And the 10chars still ride the wave.)

Wardek

U & I
ANA Pikachu? c:
So my Stamp Pichu [clone-back] and Pokesmash! Snarl Zoroark for your ANA Pikachu and Pokepark Wynaut c:

'Kay. Let me finish a trade and i'll be able to trade with you, i'll visitor message you when i'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.