• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wardek's Event/Shinies Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks!

Wardek

U & I
I'm getting German SMR2011 Karrablast/Shelmet, i still need a German Zoroark. :S

Plus, Serebii's data on them is wrong, so...

Ju-da-su

In response to your CMT, I'll take this: Slowpoke ~ Bold ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/4/31/31/31/31 ~ Regenerator

And no, my Iris's Kibago is hatched...which I thought is better, taken that there won't be any different from normal Axew if it's unhatched when trade. The only thing that it differs from normal Axew, the "Received from Wifi Event" will change to link trade if it's traded as egg. .-.

TheMaster327

Hi! I have a Befriend a Pokemon Jolteon I'd like to trade for your Popularity Poll Arceus. Is that a good deal? It complies with Rule 8... Also, where's Rule 7?

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
Added both the German Events.

It's the 2004 one that has Fly? Is this available on 4th gen?

No, sorry. I don't have it in the 4th Generation, and i think it's that one, but due to transferring, it doesn't have fly anymore.

Ju-Da-Su said:
In response to your CMT, I'll take this: Slowpoke ~ Bold ~ OT: Roarke ~ ID: 23883 ~ 31/4/31/31/31/31 ~ Regenerator

And no, my Iris's Kibago is hatched...which I thought is better, taken that there won't be any different from normal Axew if it's unhatched when trade. The only thing that it differs from normal Axew, the "Received from Wifi Event" will change to link trade if it's traded as egg. .-.

Oh well, everybody is looking for hatched ones. I'll also take the Airisu's Kibago, is there something else your interested in in my shop?

Hi! I have a Befriend a Pokemon Jolteon I'd like to trade for your Popularity Poll Arceus. Is that a good deal? It complies with Rule 8... Also, where's Rule 7?

I already won the game and got Jolteon, didn't get it yet of the Dream World. About the 7th rule, i don't know if i posted or not, since i've been modifying the rules before few minutes of posting this shop. ._."

TheMaster327

I already won the game and got Jolteon, didn't get it yet of the Dream World. About the 7th rule, i don't know if i posted or not, since i've been modifying the rules before few minutes of posting this shop. ._."

OK, thanks for your time...

Wardek

U & I
Okay, I can trade with you in about 10-15 minutes if you're available.

Visitor message me when you can trade.

Edit: Special offer until Thursday! Get something from me in a trade, get any free Hayley's Pokemon (excluding Hayley's Mew/Phione/Pikachu)!

Last edited:

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I know you have the normal version, but would you like a flawless/adamant version of Popularity quiz Arceus for the berry fix zigzagoons?

Wardek

U & I
I know you have the normal version, but would you like a flawless/adamant version of Popularity quiz Arceus for the berry fix zigzagoons?

No, no need for another one especially when it doesn't have a proof.

Still seeking offers that i'll be interested in.

Wardek

U & I
Updated with:

Gotta Catch 'em All Mudkip ID 51126, UT, Lonely
Gotta Catch 'em All Torchic ID 51126, UT, Calm
Gotta Catch 'em All Growlithe ID 60114, UT, Calm
Gotta Catch 'em All Bulbasaur ID 60227, UT, Adamant
Hadou Mew ID, UT, Gentle
Gotta Catch 'em All Chansey ID 60114, UT, Rash
JEREMY Growlithe, UT, Quiet
Shokotan Tropius, UT, Jolly
Gotta Catch 'em All Mareep ID 60505, UT, Hasty
Gotta Catch 'em All Solrock ID 60321, UT, Careful
Gotta Catch 'em All Squirtle ID 60227, UT, Relaxed
Gotta Catch 'em All Bellsprout ID 60114, UT, Quiet
Sunday サンデー ID 50701 Wobbuffet ソーナンス, UT, Impish
Gotta Catch 'em All Slowpoke ID 60114, UT, Relaxed
Gotta Catch 'em All Ekans ID 60114, UT, Timid

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
I can get you Ranch Phione, Golgo's Octillery, Baba's Flygon and Yukina's Meowth for all 3 Hadou Events and TFE! Shelmet.

Edit: What's special about Hayley's Pikachu? I have 1.

Last edited:

Wardek

U & I
I can get you Ranch Phione, Golgo's Octillery, Baba's Flygon and Yukina's Meowth for all 3 Hadou Events and TFE! Shelmet.

Edit: What's special about Hayley's Pikachu? I have 1.

I'll do Golgo's Octillery, Baba's Flygon and Yukina's Meowth for HADOU Regice, HADOU Registeel, HADOU Regirock.

Status
Not open for further replies.