• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wardek's Event/Shinies Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardek

U & I

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
OT: Gamestp
UT
Level 50 in cherish ball

Wardek

U & I
Now looking for WCS Eevee, i hate that i don't have one. >___<"

Little (it took me the hell to remember how to write it) information for you guys out there:

Any Wish event Pokemon with the OT: Wish is... 101100000 000011101 (Code numbers FTW!!) obviously hacked, rest assured.

Local

Rareshiny-Hunter
Hey Wardek, I really need your do-not-have-proof-DW-Starters (I guess they are Pokechecked legit, right?):

Dream World Treecko, UT, Modest (only if the OT is not ホルス♪ )
Dream World Piplup, UT, Modest
Dream World Turtwig, UT, Adamant

i can offer:
Mitsurin Celebi UT, Adamant
Gotta Catch Em All Pikachu, Lax
PCNYb Milotic, Naughty
PCNYd Salamence, Naughty
PCNYd Machamp, Modest

Greets, Local

Wardek

U & I
Hey Wardek, I really need your do-not-have-proof-DW-Starters (I guess they are Pokechecked legit, right?):

Dream World Treecko, UT, Modest (only if the OT is not ホルス♪ )
Dream World Piplup, UT, Modest
Dream World Turtwig, UT, Adamant

i can offer:
Mitsurin Celebi UT, Adamant
PCNYb Milotic, Naughty
PCNYd Salamence, Naughty
PCNYd Machamp, Modest

Greets, Local

I don't think i should use the shoutbox a lot there. =P

I'd like:

PCNYb Milotic, Naughty
PCNYd Machamp, Modest

If their UT.

Edit:

Turtwig ~ OT: ヒロシ ~ ID: 47070
Piplup ~ OT: ヒロシ ~ ID: 53161
Treecko ~ OT: やるお ~ ID: 17627

And yeah, i agree with you, i think the Dreamworld Starters with the OT ホルス♪ are either PokeSAV/GEN'd or Entralink-Hacked.

Last edited:

Local

Rareshiny-Hunter
Yes, all UT.
PM me when you are online (or write in the shoutbox :p). =)

Can I see a Pokecheck Legility Analysis Screenshot of your VGC10 Eevee please? I might need it too, but I have to see to decide.^^

Wardek

U & I
I think i can bump now....

Spr_5b_050.png
CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION!
Spr_5b_050.png

Yes, you heard it. The event list has not been fully updated yet, and i still have to remove and add things to the list. Plus, i might be busy these days, i have to prepare for the Official Serebii Tutoring Program, i still have to learn how to battle, i suck at battling. And i need to prepare to learn drawing, i don't want to be staying non-artist like this, and i still need to compare my events to other hack databases, and hack check some of the unhack-checked, as i saw a forum which has more interest in events, and i can't open a shop there (i think) unless i get 100 posts to be trusted, And i might be busy with life, who knows? The trades will still go on, but expect me to be busy beginning from the next few days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.