• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wardek's Event/Shinies Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I'll take Mount Battle XD Tododile with Hydro Cannon, may i ask you, who traded you this?
i got it myself from my xd gale of darkness

Wardek

U & I
The process of cleaning the event list has begun!

I have begun checking every single event i have if their similar to PKMDB Files or hacked if i didn't hack check it, i'm not expecting a refund from the person that traded me the ones that I'm going to remove from the list, and I won't bother.

The list will be updated once i have finished!​

Wardek

U & I
The process of cleaning the event list is almost finished!

Hate to see this in the second page. First, I'm considering putting a strike system, so peoples would learn to read the whole page. Secondly, about 22 Pokemons are going to be removed from the list, this number is a predication number for now, since i have yet to do something important that can increase the number of the Pokemons that's going to be removed.​

Wardek

U & I
Updated the list with the Gotta Catch 'em All events in proper way, the list is still way incomplete, I'm working on it now.

Iceberg

A human
Hello,

I am offering you a TRU Regigigas for your PCNYd Altaria. If you are interested or would like to negotiate could you please PM/VM me?

Wardek

U & I
Hello,

I am offering you a TRU Regigigas for your PCNYd Altaria. If you are interested or would like to negotiate could you please PM/VM me?

VM'd.

---

I am now collecting Dream World Females with Special Moves with my OT, expect to see them on the list soon.

Wardek

U & I
Bumping much?

Done another update, now PCNY events have a spoiler and removed the Careful Absol because i found that it's a commonly redistributed hack, taking a break now.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
i noticed you dont have a 10 ANIV celebi on your list. would you be interested in one?

Wardek

U & I
i noticed you dont have a 10 ANIV celebi on your list. would you be interested in one?

I believe I have one I received from Keldeo.
/Note: I am not interested in 10ANIV events unless properly hack checked, because 99% are going to be hacked.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
I'm so sorry. I looked over your list and noticed it the second run through. Sorry for wasting your time

PokemonTrainerKaden

Im interested in your shiny Deino will you accept a lvl 52 Bashful Haxorus for it?

Wardek

U & I
Important to all traders!!

I am getting today the event Golurk and Hydreigon with the all dates, and they will be up for offer!

Im interested in your shiny Deino will you accept a lvl 52 Bashful Haxorus for it?

No thanks.

Wardek

U & I
06171♀ ジャンタ Golurk Serious (70), 7/7/2011, Quick tempered, HP 213
06171♀ ジャンタ Golurk Hasty (70), 7/8/2011, Very finicky, HP 210

Getting other dates and Hydreigon later.

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Didn't we have a deal? Your TFE! events (excluding Shelmet & Karrablast,) for Pokemon from my shop (I forget what, though).

Wardek

U & I
Didn't we have a deal? Your TFE! events (excluding Shelmet & Karrablast,) for Pokemon from my shop (I forget what, though).

It was:

JP Nagashima Spa Land, UT, Serious for JP Birthday Audino, UT, Calm.
JP Trade for Evolution! Haunter, UT, Jolly for JP ANA Darkrai, UT, Docile.

But I already got ANA Darkrai so it'd be Axew for Audino.

Status
Not open for further replies.