• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Wargle's Bargain Bin!

wargle18

Writer & Trader.
Thanks for the kind words, Craig.

@ Blinded. Yes, we can add it to the trade, no worries.

EDIT : I am nearly ready with all trades, and I shot the ones ready a VM. It's just a matter of us getting on at the same time :)

Last edited:

wargle18

Writer & Trader.
Huge shop revamp complete :)

It may not be flashy, but my shop is now clean and stocked to the brim with interesting pokemon. I'm proud to see this shop, considering I came to serebii with next to nothing, and 100 trades later, I have a wonderful shop. Let's look forward to more trading :)

Shiny Porygon-Z

Hate makes me Famous
I have a Shiny Faraway Island Mew, Shiny Ageto Celebi and Shiny Kyurem. The ones you receive will be clones, if you have a problem with that, stop reading this post now.(Not trying to be mean lol). For the matter of my wants, I would like: VGC09 Shiny Milotic - Timid - UT, And your VGC10 Eeveeloutions. If you think this trade is unfair, PM me and we can discuss. Thanks.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Two rare candies for a Magic Guard Sigilyph and a naughty Murkrow

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Wanted: WIN2011 Celebi (UT)
Offering: Shiny Zangoose...that's basically all I have on your wants list. Feel free to check my shop for something else that you might want in return :)

Rennossa

Larvestas trainer
I'm patient....................WANT MY MEOWTH! Who know where is he?

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
I can offer all of these.
Light Ball
Power Lens
Rare Candies
PP Ups
Thunderstone
Choice Specs
What are your item/Pokémon ratios? (I have every breedable Pokémon.)

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
hey would you trade a shiny kyrem holding a thunderstone for your mstry mew i can also add in a few egg moves

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
I am able to breed an Ice fang and Dark Pulse Deino (with a nature of your choice) and an ExtremeSpeed Dratini (again, any nature, and maybe DW) for you if you are interested in trading something for them.

marquain

Would Love:
Female pickup meowth
Female evee

Would like:
male technician meowth/eevee(or in shell, eggs would be fine, as complements to above)

Can offer:
Erm mostly Items. I can summon up a few lum berries, 2 rare candies, a miracle seed. I dont know what female DW's you where looking for but chances are I dont have those.

edit: I now have 10 rare candies and a thunderstone

Last edited:

autumnmew

Event Hunter
do you want any of these dw female pokes:murkrow,hopip,bidoof,pidgey,hoothoot, zubat, yama,aerodactylvulpix,poliwag,dratini,gligar,carva na,nidoran,stantler,kabuto, clamperl, omanyte
i have others but there male unless you want them?
sorry if you have all of these

hey will you also trade me a murkrow?

Patri25

Hi, I am looking for a tentacool
-Bold
-31 ivs (HP/DEF/SP.AT/SP.DEF)
-DW ability
-Rapid Spin
-Shiny if possible (i will give you more)

I offer
2 or 3 DW females
2 or 3 egg moves:
Timburr: Mach Punch/Drain Punch
Marill: Superpower/Aqua Jet
Torchic: Baton Pass/Agility/Reversal
Ferroseed: Stealth Rock
Tangela: Giga Drain
Corpish: Dragon Dance
Donphan: Ice Shard
Machop: Bullet Punch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch
Elekid:Cross Chp/Ice Punch
Growlithe: Close Combat
Eevee: Curse

Tell me if you want to trade
Thanks

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I would like

385 - PKLATAM Jirachi - Lonely - UT
385 - WISHMKR Jirachi - Naive - UT

For my Pal City Lucario and my Ashs pikachu, thoughts?

Machomacho

Hello, could I possibly get your DWF Poliwag, a male Eevee with wish and a breeded voltorb. Could we possibly work out our trade through PM? Thanks.

Jayson583

The owner of this thread hasn't been active for over a year so you guys probably won't be seeing any responses from him. Just a heads up.

allenwayne

All Hers!
Anyone interested?

DW ;257;
adamant
iv
31/31/31/31/31/29
ev
100/100/100/100/8/102
aerial ace, flame charge, brave bird, and earthquake.

PoweofWind

retired
i want your PKLATAM jirachi and MICHINA arceus offering ash pikachu oblivia heatran and deoxys jap scizor in cherish ball PALCITY LUCARIO hayley mew
EDIT: nvm i found them

Last edited:

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
i want your:
149 - TRU Dragonite - Mild - BT
350 - VGC09 Shiny Milotic - Timid - UT
448 - WORLD08 Lucario - Adamant - UT
- TRU Manaphy - Naive - BT
243 - WIN2011 Shiny Raikou - Rash - BT
244 - WIN2011 Shiny Entei - Adamant - BT
245 - WIN2011 Shiny Suicune - Relaxed - UT