• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WarioWare series discussion thread

What is your favorite WarioWare?

• Inc.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Mega Party Game$!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Twisted!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Touched!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Smooth Moves

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Snapped!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D.I.Y

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • D.I.Y Showcase

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
D.I.Y is the best of the warioware games. The rest IMO, meh.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Can I ask a question about DIY, considering it's currently the game on my "Next Game To Buy" quota. Suppose you get sick of making your own and want to play some pre-made games, does it have a default story mode?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Can I ask a question about DIY, considering it's currently the game on my "Next Game To Buy" quota. Suppose you get sick of making your own and want to play some pre-made games, does it have a default story mode?

It has a story mode that does not lead to a final mode. You can use the microgames in those same story segments to alter them a bit to your liking.

Alternatively, you can download other people's microgames.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I can't really remember any characters. Tbh I only played this game once and found it really boring. I think they should stick to just Matio. =/

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Well this is one of my favorite Nintendo series, being the only game series (with more than four entries) in which I own all entries and have beaten them, alongside Metroid.

With that said, Twisted is my favorite. Just because of everything you could do with it. It's a shame I lost my copy...

I also enjoy making stuff in DIY, particularly music and comics.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Sorry if this is considered a bump, but I just got WarioWare DIY recently. Personally, I'm indifferent about it. I do like the Story Stages.

Mona Temple Explorer: Not all that interesting, but it does it's job as a first stage.

Jimmy's Dance Aerobics: I like this stage. It's weird and creative. That disco theme is way too catchy, though. The boss stage also seems to rely more on luck than skill.

Ashley The Little Witch: I like this one two. I haven't played a game with Ashley in it yet, but I do like the character. I really like that little gremlin that follows her too, I think he's pleasantly cute. Also, I like the simple, spooky theme to the stage.

Orbulon on TV News: This one is crazy weird! ...But that's kind of its charm, too. Plus, unlike the stages in the first Wario Ware game, Orbulon's games are actually challenging this time. I thought his stages in the original Wario Ware were too easy.

Super 9-Volt: This one is probably my least favorite stage. First off, the Super Mario themed stage would have fit better in an older game. Possibly in the first game, where it could have been used instead of the Dragon Quest style stage(Nintendo doesn't even OWN Dragon Quest). Why? By now an ode to Super Mario Brothers just seems old and outdated. It would have seemed more fresh in an older game. Also some of his games feel like they have bad hit detection. I REALLY dislike the Balloon Fight game, whose difficulty is either mild or unfair, especially when the stars bunch up so close together that flying between them is almost impossible.

The designing aspect of this game also could have been better. You can only make games where you tap, you can't make any games where you can drag the stylus on the screen. That would have made the game more fun to me. Also, I keep forgetting one big thing: Playing games is usually a lot more fun than making them.

Last edited: