1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING! Challenger Approaching!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by BlackHorseGamer, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackHorseGamer

BlackHorseGamer The Dodgers Guy

Hello. My name is BlackHorseGamer.

First thing to know about me is I'm a diehard fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball. My favorite player is Justin Turner in case you were wondering.

It's been almost a year since I last played Pokemon, but I still remain an admirer of the series. I've been using Serebii as a source of information since at least 2008. My favorite Pokemon are Blastoise, Rapidash, Lucario, and Gardevoir. I've recently decided to look for a way to watch the Anime, but I can't start yet because I'm in college.

I also desire to one day become a Let's Player with my YouTube channel sometime. If that day comes, I will eventually play Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness on it.

2. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded At this point, who knows?

Welcome to the forums!

3. Nafsika

Nafsika Well-Known Member

Hi!!! Welcome to Serebii!!!! I hope you enjoy your time here!!!

4. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Gary the Gnome got shattered

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your YouTube channel (・‿・)/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.