• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Warnings/Promises (S-CRMT)

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
THEME TEAM BASED ON AN INDIE ROCK BAND

THAT'S ORIGINAL

bronzong.png

Bronzong *The Bronze Medal* @ Leftovers
Impish / Heatproof
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Imprison

Imprison is absolutely brutal on Bronzong. Let's see; it screws over Jirachi; prevents Metagross or Swampert from smashing me with EQ, or setting up SR; and is useful late game when I want to wall an EQ-using attacker.

slowking.png

Slowking *The Quiet Crown* @ Leftovers
Modest / Own Tempo
212 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpA
- Nasty Plot
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Slack Off

NP Slowking is a pretty damn powerful attacker. +6 Surf is easily capable of 2HKOing Blissey, and he isn't fazed by paralysis or any of Blissey's attacks. Ice Beam gets the best coverage alongside Surf.

forretress.png

Forretress *Rusty* @ Leftovers
Impish / Sturdy
252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake

Look at my entry hazards. Then look at yours. Back at mine. Back at yours. Unfortunately, my entry hazards aren't yours, but they can smell like mine if they use Forretress.

(In all seriousness, EQ is there to KO Magnezone and Heatran who switch in. The rest is self-explanatory.)

roserade.png

Roserade *Roseability* @ Choice Scarf
Timid / Natural Cure
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb

Roserade doesn't need to set up TS here, so it's a revenge killer slash sleeper on my team. It also absorbs TS, which helps Slowking out immensely.

electivire.png

Electivire *Disconnected* @ Expert Belt
Mild / Motor Drive
36 Atk / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Cross Chop
- Flamethrower

Sure, Electivire is only OU because newbs are convinced of how good it is, but it fits on this team well. So stop whining.

infernape.png

Infernape *El Capitan* @ Life Orb
Naive / Blaze
64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Close Combat

This thing kicks ***, pretty much. There isn't a Pokemon out there not hit for at least neutral damage by these four moves, and outside of Vaporeon very little can stop it in its tracks. (I should mention I hate Vaporeon with all my heart.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever guesses which band this team's based on gets a cookie. It shouldn't be too hard, IF YOU DON'T SUCK!

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
PC +1 tiiiime: The band is Idlewild. This knowledge comes to me not because I've ever listened to them, but because you've changed your sig; the sig was what I'm sure was a slight variation of one of their songs, in which you inserted Walrein into, and put Idlewild at the bottom. Cookie pleeze. I've never seen anyone use that Bronzong except myself, so whoa, crazy.

AlCario

Banned
Good team, though with all those entry hazards it really needs a spin blocker. Rotom-W could work well over Slowking. Alternatively, you could run Explosion > Toxic Spikes on Forry because TS aren't really that useful in OU.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
I'd just like to point out that your Roserade has choice specs, AND sleep powder...

Otherwise, decent team.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
And I can't swap out after using Sleep Powder why...?

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
Well, it just seemed a little odd to use the turns to swap in, Sleep Powder, and swap out, especially since it doesn't have 100% accuracy.........I'm just calling it as I see it.