• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Warrior Cats Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
http://i42.*******.com/2dumr9v.jpg

Welcome to the Warrior Cats fanclub. Here you can discuss, roleplay, and explore the Book Series Warrior Cats!
~RULES~
1. All Sppf rules apply.
2. Do not troll or spam.
3. Respect everybody else
4. No one-liners
5. Please remain active, I will check if you are not active and you will be removed from the club.

-SIGNUP-
Username:
Favorite Cat:
Clan *for club*:
Cat Name *for club*:

Example:
Username: supersmew
Favorite Cat: Yellowfang/Longtail
Clan *for club*: Thunderclan
Cat Name *for club*: Birch

RANKING
To go up in Clan Ranking, you must contribute for the club. You can do this by posting meaningful posts, roleplaying with other members or contributing!

Kit - 0+
Apprentice - 20+
Warrior - 50+
Deputy - 75+
Leader - 150+

Starclan
[spoil]
If you decide you want to leave the club at any time, you can leave a post saying you want to leave and you will be added to the StarClan list. If you are leader, your deputy takes over and if you are deputy, the leader chooses a new deputy.
[/spoil]
STRIKES
If you get 3 strikes, your leader will exile you from the clan. 1-2 Strikes result in a punishment, such as no posting.

STRIKE LIST
None yet! Let's keep it that way!

Clans
Leader:
Deputy:
Elders: Trunktail (supersmew) (N/A)
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits: Birchkit (2)
Queens:
Leader:
Deputy:
Elders:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits: Frostkit (Azure SolarFlyte™) (2)
Queens:
Leader:
Deputy:
Elders:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits:
Queens:
Leader:
Deputy:
Elders:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Kits: Dawnkit (KirliaAndVaporeon) (3), Flamekit (Pancham4life) (1)
Queens:
Cats:

Last edited:
Eeeee Warrior Cats! Fangirl so much!
Username: KirliaAndVaporeon
Favorite Cat: Feathertail, Ravenpaw, Onewhisker.
Clan *for club*: ShadowClan forever!
Cat Name *for club*: Umm, would Dawn(heart) be okay?

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Eeeee Warrior Cats! Fangirl so much!
Username: KirliaAndVaporeon
Favorite Cat: Feathertail, Ravenpaw, Onewhisker.
Clan *for club*: ShadowClan forever!
Cat Name *for club*: Umm, would Dawn(heart) be okay?

Username: Azure SolarFlyte™ (change pending)
Favorite Cat: Cinderpelt/Bluestar
Clan *for club*: RiverClan
Cat Name *for club*: ...well gee, I dunno. ...Frost? I'll go with Frost. ^_^ assuming I am starting at kit so I don't need a second word?

Best book series. Ever.

Both accepted. Welcome :)

So... Random Topic Time !

Who is your least favorite cat and why?

My least favorite cat is Ashfur, it felt like his part was just thrown in. I think the main reason I don't like him though is how popular he seems to be, same with Scourge... And ScourgeXAshfur...

I also don't like Squirrelpaw as I think she is annoying. This is just my opinion please don't hate me.

---

Birchkit curiously sniffs at the two other kits. "You two smell weird." She blurts out. She stared at the two kits with unfamiliar scents...

Last edited:
Personally I don't really like Eagleheart, I think it is. Changed to be a medicine cat, but he still kills Moonflower? Harsh.

Wait, forest or lake territory?

------
"Y-yeah, so?" Dawnkit stammered, trying to make a comeback. "So do you!" The young kit turned and stalked off, but tripped on a root. "Ow, my paw!" Screamed Dawnkit in pain.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
imo I think Rainflower (I think her name was? It's been a while) was the worst, renaming Stormkit Crookedkit simply because of an accident. She still kind of cared for him, but really...that's just harsh.

I also don't really like Clear Sky.

Also KirliaAndVaporeon, his name is Hawkheart, I think.

~~~~~~~
"Really? I smell perfectly fine to myse..." After hearing Dawnkit's cry of pain, Frostkit rushed over and checked to see if the paw was alright, leaving the sentence unfinished.

Last edited:
Ah, thanks. Wasn't quite certain. Anyway, new topic? I think?
What is your favourite scene and why? (Try to put it in a spoiler tag, please.)

Probably when Dovewing and Ivypool find Hollyleaf in the tunnels. Go, Ninja Hollyleaf!

--•--•--
"Ow, ow, ow!" Dawnkit's paw really started to hurt. Then the she-kit saw another odd kit come up to her. "Are you okay?" Asked the new kit. "Please, help me!" Cried Dawnkit. "My paw really hurts!"
--•--•--
Azure, hope you don't mind me making Frostkit say that. Also, FYI, Dawnkit is a hotheaded young she-kit who has a pale ginger coat like sandstorm's. She also has a white belly.

Last edited:

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Tigerstar's Death. It felt satisfying after all the trouble Tigerstar caused the clans to see him gone. I also think it was a well written scene.
----
Birchkit stares worried at the two other kits. She questions whether she should go over and help them. But she decides just to watch from afar. From the corner of her eye, she could make out a small pile of brown. It was a mouse! Birchkit dropped down into the grass and pounced. She killed the mouse with one quick bite. Birchkit padded over to where the 'weird-smelling' kits stood. She dropped the Mouse at the pale ginger she-kit's paws. "S...Sorry." Birchkit whispered.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
A

More like favorite scenes for me, I guess.
[spoil]I really like watching the leaders get their nine lives. It's always interesting what StarClan says to them.

Aside from that...when Cinderpelt died and was reborn, I guess. It was pretty darn interesting.[/spoil]

~~~~~~~
"Are you okay?" is what Frostkit had asked. Obviously, the answer was no. So Frostkit ran to get an older cat.
When the young kit returned with a medicine cat, the ginger kit seemed a lot better. Apparently, the kit who called them weird-smelling came back with a mouse and an apology, and the injured one felt a lot better. After she finished eating, the medicine cat fixed up the paw and left.
---------------------
Frostkit's pelt is pure white, although her tail is streaked with silver, and her fur sticks up a little like Thistleclaw's. Her claws are slightly longer than the usual kit's. She is usually cold-hearted (well, later) and is really stubborn, but has good intentions for her Clan.
And there you have it.

Yeah, I like the nine lives too. Also firestar death, when all the cats who gave him his nine lives came
--•--•--
Dawnkit's paw was now attached to a stick, to help her stand. "Thanks..." She muttered, upset she had to thank someone. "Not that I needed help," she added, blushing slightly.
--•--•--

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Username: Pancham4life
Favorite Cat: Fiyastar, Lionblaze
Clan *for club*: Shadowclan
Cat Name *for club*: Ummmmmm, Flame?

Welcome to the club.
Oh, and supers, want me to try making a banner of sorts for the club?
--•--•--
(After the events of last rp)
Dawnkit was back at camp, most of the warriors had gone to the gathering. The only kits in the nursery were her and Flamekit, but stepping out of camp she heard a bush rustle next to her.

--•--•--

Yeah... We need more members.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
guess who was accepted? You... Weren't.
I'm joking, :D You are accepted!
---
Brchkit curiously leapt around Thunderclan. The warriors had gone out to a gathering, and she wasn't invited. No one was paying attention, either in their dens or asleep. Birchkit thought about the previous day, and how she had caused the pale ginger kit to hurt her paw. She thought to herself for a second, and then decided to ask one of the remaining cats why the kits smelled weird. She peeped her head into the Elders' den. "Birchkit, hello." croaked Trunktail. Birchkit approached the brown cat nervously. "Trunktail... Can I ask you something?" she whispered. "Of course, Birchkit. Have a seat." Trunktail shuffled up on the bedding for Birchkit to set becside him. "I met some kits the other day, they smelled weird." Trunktails ears suddenly perked up. "Birchkit, those kits were from different clans."
"Different clans?"
"Yes, there are 3 other clans, and we fight over territory and prey. That is why we lose so many warriors." Trunktail wrapped his thick tail around Birchkit to calm her.
"Trunktail, will those kits hurt me?"
"Not if you don't hurt them." Birchkit thought about the pale she-kit she had met, and how she had caused her to get injured. She wondered if the she-kit would attack her.
"Trunktail, can I sleep in here tonight?"
"Of course, Birchkit." Birchkit cuddled up next to Trunktail.
"Trunktail, your the best elder."
Birchkit expected a response, but instead got a quiet snore. She smiled to herself and drifted off into sleep.
---
New rule time! You are allowed to have other cats, but they must be in the same clan, and there will be a limit of 5.
Also, Trunktail is Birchkit's Grandfather.
---
TLDR: Birchkit seeks guidance from Trunktail.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Oh, and supers, want me to try making a banner of sorts for the club?

oh haha speaking of this I found this thing on my compooper (computer):
Untitled-1_zps40853453.png

It's a little plain, I'll add some stuff later and maybe make the sprite smaller, so no sig rules will be broken.

++++++++
Frostkit sat in the middle of the nursery.
"Not that I needed any help..."
Do people not need me? Frostkit wondered. Maybe it was all for nothing...running to a medicine cat, running back, tiring myself out... [Note: this is pretty much the start of the "coldness"]
The warriors were all at a gathering, including her mother, who left her with another queen. That queen was sound asleep. Trying not to disturb her, Frostkit padded out of the nursery and stared at the night sky. After staring at Silverpelt for a while, she wandered towards the river.
She saw a fish.
It was a huge (compared to the kit at least) minnow. Frostkit had seen many warriors fish before. She bent down into a hunting position, held her paw over the river, and flash: She caught the fish.
One of the remaining warriors saw her as she was coming back and gave her a scolding, but as soon as they saw the fish they stopped, staring in amazement.
After a while they continued their lecture and sent the kit back to where they belonged.

Sooner or later Frostkit returned to the nursery and fell asleep.
++++++++

Wow, that looks great! Also:

My 5 cats are:
Froststorm (Mother)
Goldenpelt (Father)
Swiftkit (Brother)
Starlingheart (Brother)
Deadheart (Grandad)

Don't know what to rp, but on Sunday the guidebook releases!

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
oh haha speaking of this I found this thing on my compooper (computer):
Untitled-1_zps40853453.png

It's a little plain, I'll add some stuff later and maybe make the sprite smaller, so no sig rules will be broken.
Wow :)! Is it okay if I put it on the main post so people in the club can put it in their siggy?
---
Birchkit quietly yawned as she woke up. She saw Trunktail's tail cuddled up against her tightly. She decided to step out of the nursery.
Every cat was asleep now, and it was quiet out. Silverpelt shone brightly in the sky, one Elder told her Silverpelt was the spirits of all the cats of StarClan. Birchkit recalled the kits she had met, why couldn't she stop feeling guolty? Birchkit then decided, she would go. She only knew ShadowClan, because she once saw a warrior chase a ShadowClan cat out of ThunderClan, she had followed the warrior to ShadowClan. She pushed through the bushes surrounding the camp, and ran off to ShadowClan.

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Froststorm (Mother)
FrostStorm was my old username before this, haha. And it was inspired by Warriors too. ^_^
Wow :)! Is it okay if I put it on the main post so people in the club can put it in their siggy?
Sure, it's fine by me.

So uh...TOPIC (haven't had one in a while): Favorite Super Edition? (ahh my inspiration has been leeched from me.../braindead)

As one of my favorite cats is Bluestar, my favorite super edition is Bluestar's Prophecy (it was my favorite book (out of everything, not just Warriors) for a while too). Though Crookedstar's Promise comes in at a close second, and Yellowfang's Secret right after.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Favorite super Edition is Crookedstar's Promise because it is the only one I've read. I read it this morning :).
---
Birchkit peered into the ShadowClan camp, fur bristling as she hid in the undergrowth. She smelled a kit and recognized the pale ginger kit. She stepped out into the nursery and waved with her tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.