• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Warrior777's Castle of EV'D and Shinies!

What do you want to see more of?

• Egg Moved Pokémon

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Dream World Pokémon

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Flawless Shinies

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Regular Shinies

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Events

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • EV'd

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the trade. ;3

Hm.. Jericho, I generally like to do EV'd for EV'd or once in a while for shinies with beneficial natures/flawless shinies, sorry. :(

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
I want your Regenerator Mienfoo, 10ANNIV Latios, 10 ANIV Articuno, Aura Mew, WCS Milotic and Bryant Park Pikachu. Just to confirm, all these Pokemon are UT in the sense that they have no exp? If so, please See My Thread to look for Pokemon you want in return. The link is in my signature.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Ok, are both Zubat's adamant? You have a level one and a level 19 (interested in thee level one!). My Zorua is level one with Adamant nature. I'm waiting on someone to clone it for me if that's ok? I'm not sure how long that'll be though. Unless you could do it for me? I can offer another shiny for your trouble?

PokeMEN

PokeMEN Master
I would love this
Shiny Shedinja lv 100
Naughty, Wonder Guard
1/306/112/88/68/179
Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Protect

I have plenty to trade, how bout a near flawless EV'd Darmanitan?

@Ex_Hollowman: I only really like your Speed Boost Carvanha. [I don't trade for events and not really in to DW, only a few of those that I want] I can trade that for a Regenerator Mienfoo? I have to breed one of those.

@jaisey89: Only the level 1 Zubat, I think, the other one has another nature.

@PokeMEN: Sure, that works. VM me when you want to trade ;)

Ok, forget about Hydreogon. Now, I'm offering my EV'd good HP and Atk IV's japanese Excadrill. Do you trade 2 egg moved Pokémon for your Shiny Flawless Jolly Archen? I have a Leech Seed and Spikes Ferrossed and a Stealth Rock Larvitar. If you don't want these, What do you want for the Archen?

BTW, I have to clone Excadrill too. Do you clone for me? Thanks!

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
That's fine, that's the one I want. Are you able to clone the Zorua for me? I have a couple of UT shinies in exchange for this too.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Would you want to trade my Movie Victini( v-create one) for your Space C Deoxys?

@Spük: Excadrill is good! Also I only trade flawless shinies for other flawless shinies, sorry!

@jaisey89: Yes, I can clone the Zorua.

@Wade3: Sorry, I don't need a Victini, I'm already getting one from someone else. ;)

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Ok thanks a lot. If you could PM/VM me when you're ready please. I have UT Noctowl (NN Blink) UT Pinsir (Japanese) or UT Altaria to offer for the Zorua clone. I didn't notice these on your regular shiny list =) thanks again!

Last edited:

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
@Ex_Hollowman: I only really like your Speed Boost Carvanha. [I don't trade for events and not really in to DW, only a few of those that I want] I can trade that for a Regenerator Mienfoo? I have to breed one of those.

@jaisey89: Only the level 1 Zubat, I think, the other one has another nature.

@PokeMEN: Sure, that works. VM me when you want to trade ;)

Okay. When can you trade?

Now, I think I will trade again with you. Do you want a Flawless ( or near ) Modest Shiny Yanma for your Jolly Flawless ( or near ) Archen? I have to say that I also request a Yanma clone, 'cause I have only one. Are you interested in these offer too? I hope so.

@jaisey89: I have to go soon but next time we're both online. :D
@ShadowFox11: Suicune please 8D
@Ex_Hollowman: When we're both online, I don't have a set time but I'm on a lot.
@Spuk: Awesome. 8D And sure, I can clone it. But I have to go now. But I'll be back soon. 8D

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
i will trade my ev'd ferrothorn for u duskull

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Hiya, I'll keep checking back for you tomorrow but just to let you know that I no longer need a Zorua clone. I've figured out how to do it myself =)

@ZombieDeviant: I've already been offered an Ev'd Ferrothorn. Sorry!
@jaisey89: Heyy you're online! But I have to trade with 2 other people first. XD Sorry! But I can trade soon! ;3

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Ok, I was gonna head to bed but I'll wait up. I really want my Zubat =) just VM me when you're ready! Are you interested in a VGC10 Eevee at all? I also have the Japanese versions of the three shiny beasts.

Last edited:
No sorry I only need the Crown Beasts and a Gamestop Celebi. Sorry!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Interested in a UT Shaymin?

Status
Not open for further replies.