• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Warrior777's Castle of EV'D and Shinies!

What do you want to see more of?

• Egg Moved Pokémon

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Dream World Pokémon

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Flawless Shinies

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Regular Shinies

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Events

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • EV'd

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
i like your munchlax and bold meganium, i can offer

Flawless shiny adamant scrafty ev'd
flawless bold chikorita shiny UT
flawless modest shiny horsea UT
flawless bold shiny solosis UT

@JOSHP: I'm only interested in UT shinies/flawless/ev'd/etc, sorry.
@RedjemFlash90: My UT Munchlax or Fireheart's EV'd version? I like your flawless modest Horsea and your flawless ev'd adamant Scrafty. ;]

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
oh, yeah the fireheart lvl 50 munchlax and the shuckle. ill give you horsea and mega awesome pwnage scrafty for them

Last edited:
@Rayce: Cool! PM me when you're ready. C:
@RedJemFlash90: XD K. Want to trade now?

b3astown

i can trade a flawless dw politoed Bold nature, EV trained (Evs:252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD)--lvl 100

for your Excadrill lv 100
Adamant, Sand Rush
342/396/135/120/152/256
Rapid Spin, Earthquake, X-Scissor, Rock Slide

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Please CMT for your #506 Adamant Lillipup, Flawless level 5 UT.

Will you be willing to part with Shiny Cresselia and Shiny Zubat for it? (Natures and flawlessness are assumed to be poor/average, hence my offer. If their IV's/natures are superior, then I'll only take Cresselia.)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I am interested in:
Ev'd Dusknoir
Ev'd Shuckle
Ev'd Meganium
I can offer you some shiny excadrills and drilburrs and soon, I can get you some ev'd pokemon if that is what you are more interested in though I will need them cloned.

@bsastown: Hm, I'm looking for a Timid one... do you have anything else to offer?
@Cosmic Fury: Nah, I got them a long time ago before everyone had flawless Pokémon, so yeah I'm assuming the IVs are random, so the 2 would work for your Lillipup. Tell me when you're ready to trade?
@I am the peel: Do you have other EV'd Pokémon? :D

Hey, it's Fishy! Hi! Your Flawless Poochyena? I only chose one 'cause mine aren't flawless and it would be unfair to ask for 2. C:

Cool. fillerfiller

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hi^-^
I like this for the cranidos you wanted:Bouffalant lv 35 UT [Adamant]
vm/pm me when you eant to trade:p

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
@bsastown: Hm, I'm looking for a Timid one... do you have anything else to offer?
@Cosmic Fury: Nah, I got them a long time ago before everyone had flawless Pokémon, so yeah I'm assuming the IVs are random, so the 2 would work for your Lillipup. Tell me when you're ready to trade?
@I am the peel: Do you have other EV'd Pokémon? :D

I have an ev'd excadrill, an ev'd dragonite and an ev'd garchomp. I would like them cloned though please.

@2rsa: Sure, will do.
@I am the peel: What is the spread of your Dragonite?
@Evan: Would your flawless Adamant Larvitar (with Dragon Dance) work? I'm getting a Rotom from someone else soon.
@Nevlo: K.

Status
Not open for further replies.