• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-|Warriors Club V4|-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason-Kun

What Warriors Books have you got?
I have all the books of the first series, as well as all the books of the second series. I have the first two of POT, though I'm planning on giving up after POT though. Three series are good enough, but four is just pushing it, in my opinion. To be honest, the only reason I bothered with POT was because I was told it was good, that and the idea of a blind cat like Jaykit/Jaypaw makes me happy.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
The Into the Woods manga illustrations are... horrible. ):
I liked the two artists who did the Graystripe's Trilogy and the Rise of Scourge. This one was just plain bad. The plot's a different story though. It's not really the typical smooth flow you get from the other mangas with little conflicts here and there, but there's more wariness and hesitation of trustworthiness. So the plot seems pretty good.

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Well, apart from reading Brisingr by Christopher Paolini. Which is a fantastic book. Sorry, I went off topic there, oops. Anyway, There is a Warriors Ultimate Leader Election going on at the official Warriors website. I got an AuthorTracker email today about it. So that's how I knew about it.

There a 2 Leaders from each clan, you have to pick one from each. The one with the highest amount of votes when the voting closes wins!. The cats are:

Firestar + Bluestar (ThunderClan)
Crookedstar + Leopardstar (RiverClan)
Tallstar + Onestar (WindClan)
Tigerstar + Blackstar (ShadowClan)

And so far, the results are:
1. Blackstar = 18.5%
2. Tallstar = 18.4%
3. Firestar = 15.6%
4. Crookedstar = 14.7%
5. Leopardstar = 10.3%
6. Bluestar = 9.3%
7. Onestar = 6.5%
8. Tigerstar = 6.4%

Who will be the ultimate leader?
Eight warrior cats.
One ultimate leader.
The battle is on.
The choice is yours.

And that is the poem thing on the front page of the Election site.

So, What has everyone been up to lately?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Well, apart from reading Brisingr by Christopher Paolini. Which is a fantastic book. Sorry, I went off topic there, oops. Anyway, There is a Warriors Ultimate Leader Election going on at the official Warriors website. I got an AuthorTracker email today about it. So that's how I knew about it.

There a 2 Leaders from each clan, you have to pick one from each. The one with the highest amount of votes when the voting closes wins!. The cats are:

Firestar + Bluestar (ThunderClan)
Crookedstar + Leopardstar (RiverClan)
Tallstar + Onestar (WindClan)
Tigerstar + Blackstar (ShadowClan)

And so far, the results are:
1. Blackstar = 18.5%
2. Tallstar = 18.4%
3. Firestar = 15.6%
4. Crookedstar = 14.7%
5. Leopardstar = 10.3%
6. Bluestar = 9.3%
7. Onestar = 6.5%
8. Tigerstar = 6.4%

Who will be the ultimate leader?
Eight warrior cats.
One ultimate leader.
The battle is on.
The choice is yours.

And that is the poem thing on the front page of the Election site.

So, What has everyone been up to lately?
Oh, phew. I thought it was another fan-based **** that the Erins decided to make, but it's just an original short story for whoever gets the most votes. I'm glad for the current results except for Bluestar vs. Firestar. wat. Why are there more votes for Firestar? ):<
Ugh, I thought at first it'd be like some kind of explanation from the past before the storyline, but it might just be some filler stuff, considering how there's going to be more special books. :|
But I'm hoping there's some interesting and useful details for the actual storyline.

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
No die!

The polls for the Ultimate Leader Election have closed!, they will be back up tomorrow after they finish tallying the results from the first battle.
Eclipse, and The Quest Begins (from Seekers) are available now in stores.

Charizard's Flame

Bibliophilist
I swear that I will obey the rules of the warrior cats and I will fight with them. I want to be Scarfire of Earthclan.

Charizard's Flame

Bibliophilist
Thank you, Goldstar.

I'm reading Sunset right now.

I think that Erin Hunter should spice up the plot in Warriors. The New Prophecy series is sorta repeating the first one, and I'm getting tired of Hawkfrost... Does anybody agree?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I think that Erin Hunter should spice up the plot in Warriors. The New Prophecy series is sorta repeating the first one, and I'm getting tired of Hawkfrost... Does anybody agree?
Er, not quite. The original series has a totally different plot and a much better one, may I add. It has more details, which is very appealing with so much action occuring, but it seems to be too much over six books. The New Prophecy series just has more twists, and its still quite good, but not necessarily a repetition of the first. You'll see in PoT that the plot really gets to seem dry, but there's a very unusual mix of characters and traits that do make it amusing. The downfall is that there's too many characters in PoT, especially considering how the Erins (I think it was Vicky) had to include some more characters in other Clans that had fan-based names. VERY BAD ONES.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
I swear that I will obey the rules of the warrior cats and I will fight with them.

I Would Like To Be SorrowSong Of RainClan.
May I Be The Leader?

I Own All The Books, Read Them All. Waiting For The Next To Come Out. I Hate Waiting.

~Chii~

Last edited:

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Welcome to our two newest members,
chosen_one386 [Moonpelt of FlameClan]
Chii [SorrowSong of RainClan]

And Chii, Yes you can be leader. I'm glad that we are getting more members.
If a non-member is reading this and they like Warriors, Join this club!

Well, I couldn't go and order Eclipse yesterday because I went and bought Demi Lovato's debut album.

OFF-TOPIC: Has anyone seen Britney Spears' Music Video for her single 'Womanizer'? I have and it's really really good.

Chii

First Time Cosplayer
Thank you!

I just finished reading Eclipse! It was really good.

RE: Off-Topic: No I Havent seen the music video.

~SorrowSong~

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Firestar and Crookedstar are the final two for the Ultimate Leader Election.

Firestar is leading by 31.15 percent. That's half more than Crookedstar.

GO FIRESTAR!

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Yeah, I noticed that too. But why vote for Firestar? I quote from the AuthorTracker e-mail:
Whoever wins will have a unique short story written about them, giving a glimpse into how they’d act if they won absolute power over all the Clans.
We may have more depth in the arguments in his leadership considering he avoids troubles and accepts outsiders in need, but heck, we've had the first series talk about him, we have Firestar's Quest, and he's basically in all other books of The New Prophecy and PoT series. And for most of these books, we certainly see his leadership capabilities. I want to learn more about a character that the books didn't have much coverage on.

Jason-Kun

I just got Outcast a few days ago, still reading it. I'm loving the return of the tribe cats, I've been waiting for them to make a comeback. Question time from me. I hear there was a sith clan Skyclan in one of the sidebooks. Is this true and if so, which book was it? Why don't Skyclan live with the other clans anymore?

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
I just got Outcast a few days ago, still reading it. I'm loving the return of the tribe cats, I've been waiting for them to make a comeback. Question time from me. I hear there was a sith clan Skyclan in one of the sidebooks. Is this true and if so, which book was it? Why don't Skyclan live with the other clans anymore?
All of that is answered in Firestar's Quest. You'll realize how the prophecy in PoT is even mentioned there, though not as a major focus on the book. It's also surprising at how long ago this was revealed compared to the time period the PoT series takes place.
I actually love some of the characters there.
Leafdapple/Leafstar was my favorite character in that book.
It's a special edition book, so it's like two-hundred pages longer than usual books?

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
Hi guys! I'm glad to see that there are so many Warriors lovers. Mosswind here.

What Warriors Books have you got?
I've read the first series from the library, but I own #1, #5 and #6. I lost #3 somewhere. I own the entire New Prophecy, and I have all of Power Of Three up to Long Shadows. Lastly, I have Firestar's Quest, Cats of The Clans, Warriors Field Guide, and all of the manga that's out so far.

Sunpaw

"I swear that I will obey the rules of the warrior cats and I will fight with them."

Can I be Sunpaw? It doesn't matter what clan I'm in, but I want to be a medicine cat apprentice please.

Status
Not open for further replies.