• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Was anyone dissapointed by the Dengeki DS anouncement?

What were you originally hoping for Dengeki DS to reveal?

• Gray Version

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • New Mystery Dungeon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • New Wii game

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • R/S/E remakes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I was very dissapointed that it was just an expansion for a game that will probably never be released outside of Japan

The reason Battrio was never (and probably never will) released outside of Japan is because according to the American video game industry, nobody plays at arcades anymore, and that is primarly because the American video game industry thinks that WiiWare and Xbox live make more money than arcades ever did (curse you Microsoft, for creating the Xbox), yeah, pretty much a big dissapointment…..

I was really hoping for Mystery Dungeon 3 myself (Explorers of Sky is not PMD3, but more rather an expansion of PMD2, making it more of a PMD2.5). What were you hoping for?

Last edited:

BCVM22

Or it could be that we were never promised a damn thing, thus there being nothing to be disappointed about, and you're overreacting in the whiniest fashion possible.

Either way.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
I was hoping for a game like Pokemon Collesium or XD for the Wii.

Zachmac

I wanted a R/S/E remake, but because of the crisis in japan, I though it was going to be an impossibility(A pokemon that makes earthquakes and one that makes floods? Not good for business in Japan right now). Now I want gen.1 remakes again, but...
I was hoping for a game like Pokemon Collesium or XD for the Wii.
That's good to.
The video game that was supposed to be revealed is to be revealed in CoroCoro next month.
I second this.
Last month, the Dengeki Nintendo DS magazine provided details that they were to reveal a new game in their next issue, which was due out today. As the issue is now out, it appears that the reveal of the game is not in the magazine, meaning that the news regarding a new game will not come until CoroCoro's release next month, or possibly even the E3 conference.

Last edited:

Scizor22

<< Rawr!!!
Or it could be that we were never promised a damn thing, thus there being nothing to be disappointed about, and you're overreacting in the whiniest fashion possible.

Either way.

ur the biggest douche

BCVM22

That has been postulated, but no one's ever been able to prove it.

Am I wrong, though? Were we promised anything? Particularly to the point where anyone should feel like they were denied something and particularly to the point where they have grounds on which to complain about it? And particularly when it would seem that we're still next month's magazines away from getting the announcement itself?

Do tell, does any part of that say to you "something to complain about"?

Grei

not the color
I was honestly hoping for a Ranger 4, but I'm not too bummed about this. Besides, I think we're still getting a game reveal. If not, whatever. We'll get new games eventually.

Xman96

Fighting Leader
I would really like R/S/E remakes, but it's too early for those. I expect to get a spin-off game, that I will buy, play for a day, and never play it again.

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
I was HOPING for R/S/E remakes, because I LOVE the Hoenn remakes, nut the likelihood of a major game announcement a few months after the US/EU version of Black and White is not good for business.

If said article actually goes anywhere, it'll end up being a new spin-off, i.e. Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, or something new, maybe.

Still want those R/S/E remakes though...

I was very dissapointed that it was just an expansion for a game that will probably never be released outside of Japan

What 'choo talkin' 'bout, Willis? No game was announced in the magazine this month. It said so very clearly on the Serebii homepage.

Last edited:

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
They've made Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh remakes already. We just weait until Grey, and the others.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
What I would have been hoping for is Grey, but I wasn't expecting the announcement to be Grey (or anything I cared about at all: anything from the main Pokemon game line).

So really I'm not that disappointed. I knew that if it was anything it would just be some spin-off that I couldn't care less about.

Ausgirl

I was hoping for R/S/E remakes but I'm not dissapointed though cos I'm confident that we will get them sooner or later.

PlatinumAssassin

Dragon Master
They've made Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh remakes already. We just weait until Grey, and the others.

Bold: Show me these and I'll believe you. Cuz these haven't happened.

Italics: I literally have no idea what this even means.

Status
Not open for further replies.