• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Was Dawn a step up or a step down from May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer Dawn to May, just because she's a lot like me. I find her more human because of her faults and messing-ups, but I didn't see all episodes of Pokémon Diamond & Pearl so I might change my mind.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
big step down. at first i didn't like may, but she grew on me. i decided to give dawn a chance but every time she talks she pisses me off.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I don't know, it kind of depends who you ask.

For myself, I thought May's story was pretty interesting; I found myself more interested in her than Dawn. I don't mind Dawn, but I still have yet to like her better. I think in the case of the rivals, May's definitely were better. I like Dawn's rivals, but I don't feel a lot of excitement; it just lacks that spark. But I did find the way May became emotional at recieving Second in the Kanto Grand Festival to be.. a little out there. I guess that's just me. The fact how Dawn also becomes emotional is understanding, but I think having a character suffer makes the character stronger in the end.

Both have their pros and cons. Maybe I'll have a different opinion by the time Dawn leaves.

Chelc

DNW this thread, or any other future threads about the main girls. You people have like wh*red yourselves out in these types of threads. Aren't you sick of talking about them? ffs - and no offense, but octoboy, your argument is full of fail. Please don't bring up voices or anything like that if you want to prove so-and-so is a better character than the other.

Does no one care about Riley's future appearance? We could be talking about the ~*prettiest*~ man in the Pokemon World (aside from Steven) but instead everyone wastes x-amount of hours discussing which ten-year-old girl is the "better" character, lol. :(

[IMG200]http://i36.*******.com/vnfjfm.jpg[/IMG200]

^_~

k, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.