• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Was PR2 Too Easy?

Was it too easy?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
It only took me about 3 weeks to compleat everything including the browser and arena. I really thought it was too easy. Although, I've noiticed I'm much beater than other people with the styulis. How was it for you?

My 'friend' Luke completed this in a day.

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
Well, Drapion gave me an annoying time. The rest were okay. I was surpised I couldn't circle Darkrai, though. (The first time)

I think this one was just right, because I was so frustrated with certain captures in the first game (Steelix/Trio at the end). This new capture system is so much better, and makes it far more accessible. The only bit I found truly difficult, and had me in a 'battle' for about half an hour was in the Capture Arena, against Drapion and 4 or 5 Weavile. Hated that.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
If you ask me it ask just as easy as the first ranger game. :/ I expected it to be much, much harder, but even with seemingly hard captures like Regigigias, it was pretty easy. They should have made some of the bosses a bit more challenging, though for the most part I guess it was fine for a spin-off game difficulty.

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Originaly posted by kirby8933083
If you ask me it ask just as easy as the first ranger game. :/ I expected it to be much, much harder, but even with seemingly hard captures like Regigigias, it was pretty easy. They should have made some of the bosses a bit more challenging, though for the most part I guess it was fine for a spin-off game difficulty.

Exactly what i thought

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
I didn't think it was all that easy. Some of the boss battles were quite difficult for me.

But I'm not that good with the styler.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
For the most part the game was pretty easy, but it was really fun.

I thought some of PR2's bosses were hard; like Rampardos, Regigigas, and in the capture arena with the Weavile (REALLY ANNOYING).Overall in my opinion, PR2 wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy either.

It's in the middle. Some bosses were so easy that you could laugh at them, but others (like Rampardos and probably Darkrai) would cause you to pull your hair out in frustration. However, I only died once... and that was at Rampardos :/

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it was not too difficult and not too easy so i would say it's balanced, regigigas for instance wasn't very easy to do the first time.

Hmm, I've got to say that it wasn't that challenging. I mean, I 100% completed it (yes Browser and all[not including the online missions]) in an overall time of 1 and a half days! Sure, at some points it was challenging, but with the new health bar feature it had compared to the first one, it was too easy for me.