• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Was the Elite Four a pushover in this generation?

In platinum, all aside of Cynthia were peanuts.
Team (They started out lower in their levels though...) :
- Empoleon Lv:59 (Which breezed through Flint and Bertha)
- Haunter Lv:52
- Houndoom Lv:57
- Geodude Lv:14
- Giratina Lv:49
- Tentacruel (Waterfall slave...) Lv:46

Cynthia was a pain though. I managed to beat her Garchomp solely with my RevivePPStall strategy (Involving roulating and reviving two pokemon over and over to wear the enemy out of PP...It worked..). In the end (And reviveless) I managed to beat her with amazing luck. My empoleon vs. her milotic I think. Both in the red. Milotic goes first, but MISSES. That was so epic... This Elite 4 was nothing compared to the pain it was in Gold...

maxim565

Absolute Defender
Just played platinum
When facing Flint...

"Magmortar used Thunderbolt!"

I was like, wtf? And my Lumineon died in second.

Im glad I already beat them last week.

Cynthia was the toughest opponent but still easily defeated,
I defeated the elite four using:
Infernape
Luxray
Gyarados
Bronzong
Drapion
Garchomp
All were at lv 60

Aaron: really easy
Bertha:quite easy