• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Was there anything you liked/enjoyed about the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Actually I don't even know why shipping had to be a factor in this. And if I remember correctly, Bianca had lost, so she shouldn't have even been there to begin with anymore just like Ash left when he lost.

The writers write how he wants. He didn't make Trip stay. But Bianca was there to cheer on Ash. Why do you have a problem with that?

Bianca was more of a friendly rival than a real rival to Ash, so of course she's there to cheer on Ash.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The writers write how he wants. He didn't make Trip stay. But Bianca was there to cheer on Ash. Why do you have a problem with that?

Bianca was more of a friendly rival than a real rival to Ash, so of course she's there to cheer on Ash.

I'm not talking about that. Bianca still could have got the hell out just like everyone else did when they lost including him. I'm talking about the fact that Axew and Binaca's little love fest with Virgil who she really knows nothing about turning the episode into a wierd time.

gohan5

Irisboy
I'm not talking about that. Bianca still could have got the hell out just like everyone else did when they lost including him. I'm talking about the fact that Axew and Binaca's little love fest with Virgil who she really knows nothing about turning the episode into a wierd time.

I seriously think you're upset at the wrong person. Bianca wanted to see the rest of the battles, that's all. Just like Ash and co don't automatically leave after they lose.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I seriously think you're upset at the wrong person. Bianca wanted to see the rest of the battles, that's all. Just like Ash and co don't automatically leave after they lose.

I'm not upset. I 'm just saying that the little scene with her an Virgil along with Axew's little fiasco wasn't really necessary for this league but I'm not going to discuss this anymore.

The only thing about this league I liked was that Ash didn't lose to Virgil like people were expecting.

gohan5

Irisboy
I'm not upset. I 'm just saying that the little scene with her an Virgil along with Axew's little fiasco wasn't really necessary for this league but I'm not going to discuss this anymore.

The only thing about this league I liked was that Ash didn't lose to Virgil like people were expecting.

The whole episode wasn't exactly "necessary" so I don't see why Bianca should shoulder the hate for her minor appearances in it. She was there to watch the battles and learn from it that's all.

the only thing i liked was that virgil beat cameron 5 vs 6 and virgil only lost 3 pokemon

vodor

Banned
the only thing i liked was that virgil beat cameron 5 vs 6 and virgil only lost 3 pokemon
At least , Virgil is smart mature trainer who remember to bring 6 pokemon in a full battle.
Compare that Kotetsu is nothing .
Atleast I would feel much better if I saw Ash in Kotetsu's place .
But again , Writer was aiming to piss & hurting Ash-fan .

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
No , Nothing !

Which is why you shouldn't be replying here if you didn't like the Unova League. Anyways, Ash VS Stephan, and the Pikachu VS Lucario battles were what I found exciting about this league. Though this wasn't the best league ever, I highly hope the writers will improve by the next generation, which should come along in October.

Me: *sends out Sawk* Jared, Bulk Up!

Jared: Got it! *expands muscles*

Me: All right, it's your move Vodor.....

EDIT: Vodor, the writers weren't aiming to anger the fans of Ash, they just decided to take a different route with the league. A fresh start that didn't end so well I guess. Please don't hate on the writers, because they've written incredible sagas for Pokémon, and they've given Ash good treatment in them, which I will admit, was kind of lost in the Unova saga.

Last edited:

diakyu

Really the only big thing I didn't like about the league is who won. They should have just made Kotetsu win the whole thing.

coolminun

Banned
I loved Eevee's trump card attack. It's one of my favorite attacks because it's a very exclusive attack that Minun can also learn

RVD_fan

I give full props for the animation as well as the fanservice with keeping around old COTDs and keeping us updated on their progress.

The battle against Stephan was the only one I really enjoyed, I liked the way each Pokemon was utliized and it was fast-paced and hard hitting which is what I expected from these two. I also like the way Ash handled himself during the battle, Ash's preparation for the battle putting him ahead made him look experienced compared to Stephan. It's nice to see Ash battling at a high level again, where you really believe him as a top-notch trainer.

Hilda

As someone said in the first page. There should of been more battles including the ones against complete strangers. What are the odds that you're gonna face 3 of your rivals like that?

I also want to add that the first 3 leagues did the league feel better.
*someone from the back: GENWUNERRR!!!!*

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Ash vs Stephan.
Recurring characters appearing.
Eevee's Trump Card
Virgil destroying Cameron's team.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
You try to make a positive thread and people still make negative comments to discretly bash BW -__-

I liked most of this league actually :/

1.Ash vs Trip- Pikachu and Serperior actually had quite the badass battle and the Electro Ball and Iron Tail combo was simply awesome :)
2. Bianca vs Kotesu- Are you kidding me? Emboar vs Samurott was super!
3. Axew Gets Lost was a really good episode where for once we saw the rivals and Ash and co. having fun at a league and not battling until their eyes fell out -_-
4. Ash vs Stephan was pretty cool I guess, Krokodile got the same treatment as Gible and Infernape in Sinnoh but sure, I was unfair and lame because it wasn't Leavanny... I just love he bias people have for DP when it comes to BW!
5. Cameron vs Ash was- just wow... Pignite got less amount of wins than Infernape during the Paul battle- but he took other Pokemon's screen time so his wins weren't legit :(
6. Pikachu vs Lucario!! OMG!! My day was made when they finally had this battle that Sinnoh ignored in favor of Darkrai :)

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
This. I mean people are allowed to hate the League but people shouldn't say things like, "Well, it's BW so we should have expected it."

Right, this league was not the best nor was this the best saga and people can complain all the what but this seems more like a thread made to bash BW but not making it blatant like previous threads :/ Notice how some people are putting more effort into saying "that's about it" or "this was the worst league imo" than saying positive things like they should...

diakyu

Actually, thinking about it another thing I like about this league is that it pulled less crap out of its butt than some of the previous leagues.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I loved Eevee's trump card attack. It's one of my favorite attacks because it's a very exclusive attack that Minun can also learn

I thought it was Foul Play or something. Wow... Trump Card. A very nice trump move /pun intended

Right, this league was not the best nor was this the best saga and people can complain all the what but this seems more like a thread made to bash BW but not making it blatant like previous threads :/ Notice how some people are putting more effort into saying "that's about it" or "this was the worst league imo" than saying positive things like they should...

*cough* sorry that's kind of insulting to the OP. I did want to make a thread about what you liked about the league, and I provided example. It's just that people who posted don't know how to read. Please don't make assumptions, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.