• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

wat one of the 3 hoenn rares do u like the most?

wat hoenn rare is better?

• Groudon

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Kyorge

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blog_dog

Awww Cute
wat one do u think is better? Groudon Kyorge OR... Rayquaza i go 100% for kyogre but go for wat ever one u want

Akerin

Ready for a vacation
I guess I like Rayquaza. It's the closest thing to a Chinese dragon we've got for now, besides Gyarados who doesn't have any legs... n_n;

Prelude

Prelude
Ratiosu381 said:
Put this in the poll. Never mind...... Rayquaza Rocks! Born in May so Emerald is my gem and therefore Rayquaza is the favorite.

If it worked like that, I'd like Kyogre the best. But it doesn't. I like Rayquaza the best. It's a dragon, and dragon is my favorite type.

Zim Del Invasor

I like Kyogre best. With good enough stats, Ice Beam, and Surf, it can do serious damage to both the others usually. Plus it was the first I got. For some reason I usually like the first thing best. Not sure why.

I got ruby first, so the first one I ever met was groudon... I found him ultra-cool at the time (even drew a fairly decent picture of him) and still think he's the coolest of them all, what with all his spikes and claws and all. I'm pretty sure he's the weakest type-wise (though still very strong, obviously), and it seems like waters/dragons are meant to be cooler/better, but I dunno... I still like groudon the best

ko-koro

World domination!
Wel rayquaza for this simple reason. Groundon is equal to kyorge because of solar beam wich is super effective against it. Kyorge can use hydropump water spout or any water attack (is drought is in play ice beam blizzard etc.)
Kyorge can beat rayquaza with ice beam etc. rayquaza can use thunderbolt and surf/ice beam against kyorge and groundon respectively

in short k>g k<g k>r r>k and r>g but no g>r (i don't know if groundon can learn any dragon attack) and it is cool

B

brandon rocks!

Ratiosu381 said:
Put this in the poll. Never mind...... Rayquaza Rocks! Born in May so Emerald is my gem and therefore Rayquaza is the favorite.
dude...i also born in may and my gem is emerald!!i love RAYQUAZA!!!!!IT Rocks!!same like bredan!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
blog_dog said:
wat one do u think is better? Groudon Kyorge OR... Rayquaza i go 100% for kyogre but go for wat ever one u want
KyogRE and waNt. Please have good grammar. And my vote goes for Kyogre. It´s the most beautiful of the 3

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Solarbeam does less damage to Kyogre than Earthquake does, so shut up about solarbeaming Groudon. Water Spout Kyogre also sucks. Kyogre owns all 3 one on one, Groudon also owns all 3.. Rayquaza is the worst here, IMO.

Nickronite

<- This guy Rocks!
Rayquaza.. I love its design..
I don't like Kyogre and Groudon...

jellsprout

Groudon. You want reasons? There is a full essay on this somewhere else on the site, but I'm too lazy to look it up, so here is are some of the more important points.

Drought>Drizzle
Drizzle only powers up Water and makes Thunder 100% accurate and both of since Kyogre is both Water and uses Thunder, it is useless for other Pokémon.
Drought on the other hand powers up Fire and lets Solar Beam only take one turn too charge. Since Groudon is Fire and never uses Special attacks, both are very usefull for other Pokémon on your team. Exeggutor with Chlorophyl, Solar Beam and HP Fire is really powerfull in the uber metagame.
Drought also halfs Kyogre's Water attack's power, while Drizzle does nothing to Groudon's physical attack's power.

Swords Dance>Calm Mind
Sword Dance raises Attack by two, Calm Mind raises Special Attack by one and Special Defence by one. Kyogre doesn't need the Special Defence, but does need the Special Attack. Groudon doesn't need Defence, but does need Attack. Therefor, it seems obvious that Groudon also wins in this catagory.
The uber metagame is also filled with Special users, so a physical sweeper>special sweeper in the uber metagame.

Rayquaza sucks most of all. It's 4x weakness to Ice really kills it hard. So does Groudon with Swords Dance and Rock Slide.

There already are lots of Flying legendaries, some Water legendaries and some Dragon legendaries, but only one Ground legendary. And that is what makes Groudon unique.

Also the design, a blue wannabe Orca, a green flying snake with a few things sticking out from it's body or a red heavily armoured tank.

In short: Groudon>Kyogre>Rayquaza battlewise, but Groudon>Rayquaza>Kyogre designwise.

Last edited:

Caterpie Master

Oh My! Noodlesoup!
I like Rayquaza the best, because I love dragons, and he can stop G&K fighting.
I also love his design, and he's very big.

jirachiken

lots of luv!
I like Rayquaza best. It's just better looking than the other two, plus I think its stronger.

ESP

ESP Used Psychic
My favorite would be kyogre but rayquaza is better so i voted for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.