• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Watamote

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
am i the only one who laughs at the awkward parts cause idk how to react during them

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
am i the only one who laughs at the awkward parts cause idk how to react during them

I laugh at the awkward parts because of how true it is not that they happened to me. I was laughing my butt off when Tomoko's mom walked in this recent episode, and my brother gave me a weird look. Then I told him to watch it as soon as he can. Don't know if he will, though xD, but he let me put it on his "plan to watch" list.

I found out this past week that Yen Press required the rights to the manga, and the first volume's coming out this October, if I remember correctly. I'm so totally getting it thanks to this anime.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
This recent episode was just full of "ouch" moments. From the moment Tomoko entered the classroom to find her chair was being used by someone else (an all-too common thing that happened to me), that hit like a bag of bricks, and it just kept swinging and smacking to the end. It really is hard to not feel sorry for her due to how much I can relate--even though I don't think I have social anxiety. Maybe. I really want to share this with my friends by now, as I know for a fact they'll relate to Tomoko very much. Though I'm deciding to wait until the end, since I think one of those friends will have to watch it all the way through, or she'll never get back into it.

Also, I liked the transition into the theme song here. That was great.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Kind of a lackluster episode compared to the others. They did the frickin' Haruhi club room angle for a while just to tick me off.

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/e735cb6d4b553ec9371f98bb32d69cb1/tumblr_msxnjqO5gT1rt2eyuo2_500.png[/img139]
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/550e1acd84927d2432bcc75fceaa8dfc/tumblr_msxnjqO5gT1rt2eyuo1_500.png[/img139]

Last edited:

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
I love watamote! It's the one I'm watching right now! I'm on episode 10 so PLEASE DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME! Thnx! I'm waiting for ep11 to come out on animefave.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Yeah, that was a sweet ending to an episode that didn't make me giggle a lot, but it made me feel better (woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you could say). It's kinda funny how I just now realized that Tomoko's relationship with Yuu is similar to my friend and I's, which I wonder if she'll catch when I ask her to watch it next week.

Can't believe it's almost over ;_;... at least there's that OVA to look forward to, anyway. Sucks we'll have to wait a month for it.

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
I just watched ep 11 ! It was good! I liked when that girl in the bear costume gave tomoko a balloon and hug! I'm stil waiting for something good to happen to tomoko, hopefully later! It's gonna end soon ? Darn! I liked this anime

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Th-The rules are I can still post in a thread as long as it hasn't been a month, r-right?
Well, I haven't read the manga yet, so I can't say if they included enough or anything. However, I loved this anime so much. I wish it had a bit more to the ending, but I guess Tomoko will always be our Tomoko f-for now anyway?.
Maybe I overdid it a bit by saying it's one of my favorite anime ever (although it might be), but that's how funny and good I thought it was. I know I already said this, but I still love how the catchy ED (well, all of them were catchy) is what seems to be a reference to Sailor Moon R's ED.
Summer 2013 was great.

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
This is one of the best animes to come out in a long time, it's a little different to what I have watched before but I'm loving it so far. Also, it has great music!

Status
Not open for further replies.