• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Watchmen trailer released

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Though the trailer is set to debut before the Dark Knight later tis evening, Empire Online has it already, and it is beautiful.

Watch it here.

For those who have no idea what the hell the Watchmen is, read it. Now. It's the only comic on Time's list of the 100 greatest novels of all time, and for good reason.

EDIT: Seems the Empire link has 404'd. Here's a youtube link instead.

I just came... to that trailer.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Fantastic! I loved the comic.

I hope the film does the comic justice.

I wonder how Rorcach's (sp?) mask will work...

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Fantastic! I loved the comic.

I hope the film does the comic justice.

I wonder how Rorcach's (sp?) mask will work...

Like the comic, it's constantly moving.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Nice. Personally, I have never read the comic, but I will be on the look out for it. This movie looks like it will be pretty awesome. Snyder is a pretty talented director and already has proven his ability with adapting graphic novels to the big screen with 300. Hopefully by the time this movie comes out, I'll have my driver's license so I won't have to bum my parents for a ride. Here's hoping this turns out to be a great movie.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
That trailer blew my mind.
I had to find it on myspace video since it's being removed so damn fast.

crobatman

Gentleman Skeleton

OMFG! I saw the trailer uring The Dark Knight. My jaw was wide open throughout the entire thing. Hopefully it will be as good as it looks.

Haimoku

Raichu Trainer
Oh, my head just about exploded when I saw that trailer before Dark Knight. ...I found out I was the only nerd in the audience, however, when it ended and I was the only one who cheered 'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes!' ...or anything for that matter.

To everyone who doesn't know what Watchmen is, it's a DC comic by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons that examines the whole concept of masked vigilantes, as well as justice and whether 'good' and 'bad' are really absolute.

Last edited:

Haimoku

Raichu Trainer
Oh, my head just about exploded when I saw that trailer before Dark Knight. ...I found out I was the only nerd in the audience, however, when it ended and I was the only one who cheered 'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes!' ...or anything for that matter.

To everyone who doesn't know what Watchmen is, it's a DC comic by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons that examines the whole concept of masked vigilantes, as well as justice and where 'good' and 'bad' are really absolute.