• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Pokemon club

Contests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou_fan

Is there one water-type pokemon that you use in every team in your game(s)? If so, which one(s)?
In every game since r/b/y I've always had either a blastoise, or a vaporeon. Now, in 3rd and 4th gen, I've had Milotics. My 3 favorites lol.

Ruby_Kun

Is there one water-type pokemon that you use in every team in your game(s)? If so, which one(s)?

Um i'd have to say the Poliwag and it's evolutions. They are my favorite Pokemon and they always will be.

Illusione-Tempus

No, not really. I love all those water types, I got really confused. Like, for example, at FR I was using Lapras, then change into Kabutops, then Seaking. Believe me, it's a very tough choice. But, I always stick with Milotic and Lapras, although I changed Lapras in FR.

Last edited:

Yeah, it's Starmie, Lapras, and Vaporeon, but not in one team, we don't want overlapping types.

Which Bubblebeam would you prefer to see more often, the small yet fast kind like Suicune used in 4ever, or the bigger variety like what Corphish and Piplup currently use?

Suicune's Bubblebeams don't remotely look like bubbles to start with. Definitely Piplup's and Corpish's.

latios reborn

Blastoise it's always Blastoise and will always be Blastoise.

Which Bubblebeam would you prefer to see more often, the small yet fast kind like Suicune used in 4ever, or the bigger variety like what Corphish and Piplup currently use?

Don't know and honestly don't really care

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
My favorite water type is lapras ive liked it like forever also i would rather see corpish or a pokemon like piplup sorry if i did something wrong i just joined this site

please read the rules on the first page and post a joining post. [Stirke Noted]

None inparticular, I use Bibarel sometimes, but I always have Milotic with me as it level 100 and I use it for Surf. Most water pokemon are for HM slaves.

EDIT: Kurosaki_klan hope you don't mind but I found a liking to your userbar and it is in my sig to support this club. I have given credit to you below the userbar.

Last edited:

Kurosaki_klan

AERODACTYL
EDIT: Kurosaki_klan hope you don't mind but I found a liking to your userbar and it is in my sig to support this club. I have given credit to you below the userbar.

Ah no problem E Goods, I'm actually glad you are Also you don't need to give Credit, also Kirapwns PM me if you do want to become the Water Trainer for WiiSmashing's Pokemon Division? If not it's fine.;196;

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
UPDATE
Torpoleon has lost Mod-ship due to inactivity in the club and has two people running one account, and CyberBlastoise has accepted my wish to become Mod so everyone welcome CyberBlastoise to the Moderator posistion! *claps* ^.^

Also, Thank you Mr. E. Goods on getting the strike, noting it onto the OP now, and having the userbar, you get some points.

Gyrados has been in EVERY single of my teams since R/B/Y. Though, I don't have Pearl or Diamond yet.

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Congrats CyberBlastoise on becoming a Mod!!

new topic: Make your own water ability and say what it does and the water type pokemon that can learn it.

Ability: Slippery skin,
effect: Physical attacks power is reduced by 5%
Pokemon that can have this ability: Gorebyss, Gastroden and Milotic.

Ah, CB became mod, congrats and good luck ;)
^And Mr. E Goods? did you mean 50%? Cuz 5% isn't really that big.

new topic: Make your own water ability and say what it does and the water type pokemon that can learn it.

Ability: Mood Swings
Effect: Randomly Raises a stat. by 2 and decreases stats by 2 randomly at the start of battle. Seems pretty unfair.
Gifted pkmn: Castform [ Water Form ], Golduck, Gyarados

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Make your own water ability and say what it does and the water type pokemon that can learn it.

Ability: Hydrofoil
Effect: When this pokemon battles on water terrain, it's speed and evasiveness is doubled, but it's defense and special defense is halved. Dangerous ability at times, and at others it is very useful.
Gifted pkmn: Surskit, Luvdisk, Milotic, Vaporeon

New Topic: We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become your favorite type in the first place?

For me, Blastoise became my favorite, because I like staying with the first few that I capture all the way, starting with R/B/Y then there's also the fact that he is a water-type that appealed him to me. Finally, I like aquatic reptiles and amphibians so that was another bonus for me.

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
Make your own water ability and say what it does and the water type pokemon that can learn it.
Name: Puddler
Ability: Atk, SP. Atk, and SP. Def rise when raining by 10% but Def. goes down 5%
Pokemon: Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Vaporeon, Piplup, Prinplup.

We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become your favorite type in the first place?
Blastoise is what brought it to me. He was my very first pokemon, and I used to be in love with Turtles. After noticing the badass attacks that water-types can do, it raised my fame for it.

Raikou_fan

Couldn't think of anything for the ability topic, so I'm gonna skip it lol.

We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become your favorite type in the first place?

I dunno. over time I just started to like them more and more. I loved Ash's squirtle in the anime when i was little, so i chose it as my first starter. From there on there have just been little perks that have made me like them more and more.

Kurosaki_klan

AERODACTYL

Name: Internal Rage
Ability: Depending on the Pokemon's type a vortex is formed around the foe for 5 turns. [Fire = Fire Spin, Water = Whirlpool, Dragon = Twister]
Pokemon: Gyarados, Dragonite, Kingdra"Whirlpool or Twister", Lugia"whirlpool", Ho-oh, Salamance, and Garchomp.

Technically I don't have a Favorite Type, but since Lugia "yes I know Not a water Pokemon" I've loved them, Blastoise, Vaporeon, Lapras, and Fraligater have made me love Water pokemon more and more, Swampert made it official as one of my top 5 and right below it were many more water poke's, well yeah XD ;196;

latios reborn

Water was my Favourite because... Well I can't really remember I know it had something to do with Misty, as for Squirtle well I just liked it.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Sorry I misworded it.

I meant We know that We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become one of your favorite type in the first place?

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become one of your favorite type in the first place?
water became my fav type cause....well water pokemon are mysterious and majestic and l like their moves and their gym leaders and the water type pokemo9n are all really cool.

Also Kira I wont be online for 7 days cause Im going on Holidays to Queensland for a week.

We know that We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become one of your favorite type in the first place?

Well it started with the 1st water starter, Squirtle, I was always fond of tutrles back then. And because water is so serene, it's as if no worries in life.

shiney altaria

owner of SHAYMIN!
hello i extremely love water type pokemon and i was also wondering if i could join your club
what is your favourite water type pokemon?
at the moment i think i love vaporeon the best its so playful and can melt away into water;134;

Status
Not open for further replies.