• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Pokemon club

Contests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
Shiney Altaria ACCEPTED Hey, thanks for joining the Water Pokemon Club. Also Kurosaki_Klan I need to talk to you about your "WiiSmashing" club, and the upcoming Walmart event.

Illusione-Tempus

We know that We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become one of your favorite type in the first place?
Since the beginning, I like water. Water is cool and beautiful. And water is also for our daily life. But that's not the point why I like water types. They are great and some of them are beautiful!

Hydro King

The Water Master
Wow, I've certainly been missing alot... >_> I'll be traveling for a few weeks so expect me to be more active for a while.

Well, congrats on your mod position, CB! ^_^

Is there one water-type pokemon that you use in every team in your game(s)? If so, which one(s)?
Why Blastoise of course! The only game I never used him in was Crystal. (I didn't have a proper linking cord...)

Make your own water ability and say what it does and the water type pokemon that can learn it.
Ability Name: Sharp Shooter
Description: Increases the Pokemon's accuracy by 25%.
Pokemon: Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Omanyte, Omastar, Remoraid, Octillery, Wailmer, Wailord, Empoleon, Buizel, and Floatzel.

We know that your favorite Water-type pokemon is your favorite type, but how did it become one of your favorite type in the first place?
The reason for my liking of Water-types all started with Squirtle in R/B/Y. You see, only three of us really liked Pokemon at the time, so we each chose the starter we thought was the coolest. That was when our family 'type triangle' was born - After a while I ended up sticking with Water-types in general, my older brother with Grass-types, and my younger brother with Fire-types. So yeah, there's not that much to it really...

Oh and my older sister got Photoshop as a late Christmas present. So yeah, I just might be able to try my luck at making a userbar or two for the club. =)

shiney altaria

owner of SHAYMIN!
if you could be any water type pokemon in the world what owuld it be?
i love dewgong because i have an obsession with white baby seals but i would choose vaporeon because i have always loved the eeveelutions but vaporeon beats all the eeveelutions... GO VAPOREON ;134;

Raikou_fan

Vaporeon, definately! It can like, melt into the water, how cool would that be?
It's also cute, and more agile than alot of other water types.

Last edited:

Auberon TheFae

Nature's Breath
Make your own water ability and say what it does and the water type pokemon that can learn it.
Name:Cascading
Ability: When there is more than one water Pokemon in the pokemon battle on your side, the Pokemon with this special ability increases the Special Attack and Attack of your water Pokemon.
Pokemon:Goldeen, Seaking,Corphish, Wailmer,Wailord, Finneon, Lumineon,

Joshi

Hello there. ^^;
If you could have any water pokemon as a starter, which one would you pick?

I would choose Totodile because he look so cool and cute. He looks so happy and cheerful and whatnot.

Illusione-Tempus

if you could be any water type pokemon in the world what would it be?
Empoleon or maybe Milotic, since Empoleon could help Rangers surf while Milotic is known as the most beautiful yet the rarest pokemon ever. Anyway, they're my 2 most favorite water type pokemon!

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely

Blastoise of course. He's a powerhouse, plus he has those cannons which he can aim easily. Not to mention, he's my favorite pokemon.

New Topic: If there was an all out water type pokemon tournament (no ubers), who would do you think would win?

I would say Starmie. Reason is that Starmie is very quick and can learn a lot of electric type moves that can fry most water types.

Hydro King

The Water Master
If you could be any water type pokemon in the world what would it be?
I'b be Blastoise. lol For all the same reasons that CB stated! XD All of his abilities would be so cool to use!

If there was an all out water type pokemon tournament (no ubers), who would do you think would win?
That's a hard choice, but I say that either Kingdra or Ludicolo would win. Kingdra because he has balanced stats and he's only weak to one type and Ludicolo because he has access to Grass attacks and he's only weak to Flying and Bug. I'm speaking in competitive battling terms, BTW.

kirapwns

PS3?OverNLNEthousand
If there was an all out water type pokemon tournament (no ubers), who would do you think would win?
Either Vaporeon or Gyrados. Both have strong water type moves and could take some amount of hits.

Raikou_fan

Either Ludicolo, Lanturn, or Milotic. Ludicolo, like hydro king said, is only weak to bug and flying types, last I checked not many other water types can learn either of those. Lanturn because it has access to so many electric type attacks, could easily take out most other water types. And Milotic has very high defense. That defense along with mirror coat and HP electric would be very tough for most other water types.

Vaporeon, he's gonna absorb all those Water attacks, has enough SpD for taking T-bolts and has a healing move. Second would be, Starmie, but a lot less fragile, or Gyarados, just very prone to Lapras, Starmie, Lanturn etc.

Illusione-Tempus

A hard raised Milotic, like mine. Actually, my Milotic knows Aqua Ring, Recover, high Defense and Special Attack while holding leftovers. Second will be Gyarados, for it has really great moves and can learn Fire and Electric type moves (My Gyarados in Sapphire knows Thunder!).

If you could be any water type pokemon in the world what would it be?

Squirtle, Wingull, Wailmer, what their undeniable cuteness, pwns all and everything in their way. I'd also like to experience even just for a day, being a Kyogre, forget his Uber stats, he pwns everything with his scary face. Oh and BounceKarp is pure win

Hydro King

The Water Master
I think it's about time we had a new topic:

Which Water-type Pokemon (in particular) do you think should have stat changes/boosts in the 5th gen?
1. Blastoise: I'd say he deserves more Sp.Atk and Sp.Def. It'd sure make him stand out more amongst other Pokemon.
2. Golduck: Could use a bit more Sp.Atk and a little less Atk.
3. Luvdisc: Self-explanatory. XD
4. Relicanth: More Def and/or Sp.Def couldn't hurt.
5. Lumineon: Any Sp.Atk and/or Speed upgrade would be greatly appreciated.
6. Phione: Any kind of stat upgrades (or new moves for that matter) that'd make him different from Manaphy would work fine.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Which Water-type Pokemon (in particular) do you think should have stat changes/boosts in the 5th gen?

This one's kinda hard. I would have to say.

Phione: It definitely needs to have some boost, as it is too overshadowed by Manaphy.

That's all I can really think of currently. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.