• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Pokemon club

Contests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro King

The Water Master
I really need to post more... >_>

I'm all for a club contest! ^_^ "I"

Are there any water type pokmon whos second type should be changed?
Why yes indeed. I think that Dewgong's second type should be changed from Ice to Normal, Lapras' from Ice to Rock or Steel, Gyarados' from Flying to Fire or Dragon, Palkia's from Dragon to Psychic.

What was your reaction to Palkia being a water-type?
I was...very surprised! XD (especially because I didn't like Palkia in general) He looks nothing like a Water-type... >_> I think he would've done better as both Psychic and Dragon-type.

How many water shinies do you have?
I have the following:

-Blastoise
-Poliwrath
-Vaporeon
-Omastar
-Feraligatr
-Azumarill
-Qwilfish
-Pelipper
-Ludicolo
-Milotic
-Walrein
-Kyogre
-Floatzel

And I love them all, so there. =P

Since it seems that the contest is going to be successful, what contest do you want to have first?
I think Mr. E Goods' idea is great! I've never played that game before, but it sounds like it could be fun for a contest! Even so, KK's idea sounds great too! I'd like to be able to show off the power of Water-type Pokemon to other clubs. ;)

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
;471;You know, We need more people to join the Bronze Cup Tournament, I think there are only three, Me, Falco, and Hydro. Come on Guys/Girls, go to a hotel with free Wifi, Sit in the lobby, We need more dedicated members "no offense to those that are dedicated."

And another thing I had another Idea for a Contest, well why don't we go against other clubs like say a Tournament against the Fire Club, Psychic Club Dragon Club, and fight our brains out to show how superior Water Type Pokemon are to the other types!;196;

I think that is a great idea. Mabe kira and the Mods and you since you, suggested the contest idea, can discuss the different contests of what we will do first through PM's.

and any people wanting to join read the rules there are too many people not posting the joining post correctly!

Last edited:

Panda123

Brillant!

;471;You know, We need more people to join the Bronze Cup Tournament, I think there are only three, Me, Falco, and Hydro. Come on Guys/Girls, go to a hotel with free Wifi, Sit in the lobby, We need more dedicated members "no offense to those that are dedicated."

And another thing I had another Idea for a Contest, well why don't we go against other clubs like say a Tournament against the Fire Club, Psychic Club Dragon Club, and fight our brains out to show how superior Water Type Pokemon are to the other types!;196;

thats a good idea, i know the owner of one of the dark clubs and he likes that idea... so yeah DO IT. I think we should have like most of our pokemon water then at least one non water or we don't have we may not even make this a reality im just suggesting oh and sorry if im kinda taking control a bit lol

Last edited:

Hutchi94

<---Blue Umbreon
Tournumants

You know, We need more people to join the Bronze Cup Tournament, I think there are only three, Me, Falco, and Hydro. Come on Guys/Girls, go to a hotel with free Wifi, Sit in the lobby, We need more dedicated members "no offense to those that are dedicated."

And another thing I had another Idea for a Contest, well why don't we go against other clubs like say a Tournament against the Fire Club, Psychic Club Dragon Club, and fight our brains out to show how superior Water Type Pokemon are to the other types!

I think it is a Great Idea! So on behave of the Distortion World, I herby say YES! But Dark would beat you!

But I am a fan of Politoed so0o0o0o...

I'd like to join!

What is your favorite Water-Type pokemon?
Definately Politoed because he is so0o0o CUTE^^ And also I love the moves Water Pulse, Hydro Pump aaaaand Aqua Ring! My favorite Pokemon to use in Super Smash Bros. Brawl is definately Squirtle because it's small, fast, strong and oh so CUTE! But water pokemon usually are cute, except for feebas of course! And I only hate ONE Water Pokemon and I think you will all agree when I say it's Palkia! What kind of Water Pokemon is that!? It looks more Fire/Steel or Psychic/Steel to be water!

Last edited:

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I think it is a Great Idea! So on behave of the Distortion World, I herby say YES! But Dark would beat you!

But I am a fan of Politoed so0o0o0o...

I'd like to join!

Definately Politoed because he is so0o0o CUTE^^ And also I love the moves Water Pulse, Hydro Pump aaaaand Aqua Ring!

Im sorry but i have to give you a strike for one-lining the joining post, try again this time edit your post and write more than one line of why you want to join. [strike noted]

Panda you also get a strike for one lining:
thats a good idea, i know the owner of one of the dark clubs and he likes that idea... so yeah DO IT!!
this is not enough make sure it is more than one line of words before you post. [strike noted]

a way to check if you are one lining is to click "Go Advanced" which is next to "Submit Reply" and it will show you a preview of what your post will look like.
Clubs can sometimes get closed with too much one lining!!

Also if its alright with Kira i might get pokemon survivor water pokemon version started soon so i will have about 14 water type pokemon only so everyone can submit two water pokemon each to be in the contest. The description of the contest is on the previous page in one of my posts. And legendary water pokemon are definatly allowed in the contest expcept for Water Plate Arceus.

My entries are:
Milotic
and
Wailord

and it will be easier to identify the pokemon you submit if they are bolded

Last edited:

afl21194

May I join?
Soz about my previous posts hope i get it right this time.
I'd really like to join this club, because when i began my first starter was squirtle. Since then I have loved water pokemon.

My favourites are Milotic and Vaporeon would have to be my favourites, because they symbolise the beauty and grace of the water type.
Plz let this be right!!!

Hutchi94

<---Blue Umbreon
Tourney

Also. Lets discuss the competition between the Types club. I had an Idea of calling it the Types Tournament! What do you think?
What should we call the Tournament between the Type Clubs?

I'd also like Kirapwns to agree to this Tournament and I would like you and possibly Kurosaki_klan as it was your idea! I would definitely like Kirapwns to select a member of the Water Club to represent it in the Tournament. Either you or Kurosaki_klan as its her/his idea. Also I need the representative of this group to help me ask other type clubs as to whether or not they would like to participate.

I would like Kirapwns to choose the following to help me.

1x Water Club Coordinator ( To be the Head Honcho for the Water Club in this Tourny)
4x Water Club Representatives ( Just to help me and the Coordinator with misc. things. For eg. Help to notify other type clubs of the Tourney)

How you choose them is up to Kirapwns. But beware, make sure they are RESPONSIBLE.

Thankyou very very much.
Hutchi94.

If I can I will post a thread in the Serebii Anouncements section. And try to advertise in your sig somehow!

Last edited:

Panda123

;087;What should we call the Tournemant between the Type Clubs?;087;

well i guess we could send up the title "Battle of the sexes" with "Battle of the types" or something.

plus is it actually possible to hold something as big as that or can we just ask a select few to go up against... or is it going to be as big as i think???

soz about the one liner thing i really have to stop doing that

Last edited:

latios reborn

I really need to post more... >_>

You and me both..

Pretty much went "oh"

Blastoise
Swampert
Ferligatr
Empoleon
Vaporeon
Manaphy
Palkia

So not that many

Raikou_fan

Sorry for the inactivity! I see theres some new topics:

Wtf! Why water? it looks nothing like a water type.... I had the same reaction to dialga being part steel. Water and steel both seem so out of place with them. I don't really know what I expected though.

Feraligatr
Empoleon
Milotic

Only 3 lol. Milotic is a permanent part of my team, but feraligatr and empoleon are just two I ended up with through trades.

Since it seems that the contest is going to be successful, what contest do you want to have first?

I don't really care. It'll be fun just to have a contest. *votes yes to contest*

Panda123

;087;
Also. Lets discuss the competition between the Types club. I had an Idea of calling it the Types Tournament! What do you think?
What should we call the Tournament between the Type Clubs?

I'd also like Kirapwns to agree to this Tournament and I would like you and possibly Kurosaki_klan as it was your idea! I would definitely like Kirapwns to select a member of the Water Club to represent it in the Tournament. Either you or Kurosaki_klan as its her/his idea. Also I need the representative of this group to help me ask other type clubs as to whether or not they would like to participate.

I would like Kirapwns to choose the following to help me.

1x Water Club Coordinator ( To be the Head Honcho for the Water Club in this Tourny)
4x Water Club Representatives ( Just to help me and the Coordinator with misc. things. For eg. Help to notify other type clubs of the Tourney)

How you choose them is up to Kirapwns. But beware, make sure they are RESPONSIBLE.

Thankyou very very much.
Hutchi94.

If I can I will post a thread in the Serebii Anouncements section. And try to advertise in your sig somehow!
;087;

I agree but does that mean we we can all particapate even if we r not a coordinator or club representative anyway i kinda think we should just have an all out brawl lol.

;087;quite surprised y water its pink 4 goodness sake lol;087;

Last edited:

Kurosaki_klan

AERODACTYL
;471;Well I say with the tournament obviously only people with a Friend code can be in it, so those people are, not to be rude in any way to anyone;
CyberBlastoise
Mr. E Goods
Falco320
Kurosaki_klan
Hydro King
Torosiken

And only Three of those Six are even active, Me, Cyber, And E. Goods. So It would have to be one of us Three
;196;

EDIT: Also we should see If we could video tape the fights, You know just for Shizt and Giggles. I have a Video camera, and could easily tape it, or is there an easier/better way?

Last edited:

Panda123

Cool that works so if i put my friend code would i be able to particapate if i put my friend code on (not to be a coordinator or representative) and thats a good idea to video tape the fights.

can i post a new topic (not to go over the current one) if so...;087;
What pokemon would you use in this contest
golduck
starmie
milotic
azumarill
dewgong

and if we can have only one non water type altaria

Hutchi94

<---Blue Umbreon
We actually still don't know what the contest is! I'm saying a Battle obviously but how is it gonna work? What about a six Pokemon Battle via Wi-Fi and the only Pokemon you can use are the Type of the Club you have signed up with for the tourny. My club is figuring out who is going to battle and stuff.

I have also notified the following club

Dragon Lovers
Flying Club
Ghost Gild(or whatever its called)

zakmoon1

Ace Trainer
can i join water is my favourite type;009;;008;;007;

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Sorry Kurosaki it can't be me...I can't wifi...

zakmoon1 said:
can i join water is my favorite type ;009; ;008; ;007;
infracted for one-lining and for not reading the joining rules. [strike noted]

Kurosaki_klan

AERODACTYL
can i join water is my favourite type;009;;008;;007;

Zakmoon1 Please spell correctly and could you please Edit your post so it fits within the guidelines."Kirapwns"

Cyber that sucks,

Hmn, well Kira said that he'd like to be the coordinator for this Tourney, and He wants to use My FC. I'm not sure of the Pokemon he wants to use tho.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
What pokemon would you use in this contest
I would use:
Milotic
Empoleon
Starmie
Azumarill

I will have to get my team started soon for the battles, A water pokemon that will definatley be in my team would be starmie since it can learn a wide variety of attacks.
And thats too bad that you cant wi-fi : (

Kurosaki_klan

AERODACTYL
What Pokemon would you use in this contest
I would use:
My team for the Bronze tourney,
Milotic
Gyarados
Swampert
Kingdra
And a beastly Pokemon, The One and Only *******! XD He's a secret.

But that's only if it is a 6-6 tourney.

EDIT: And I say to decide who is the coordinator for our club, is a fight between Me, Kirapwns, and Mr. E Goods, Like Me vs Kira, Kira vs E Goods, and E Goods vs Me. Loose two your two matches and your not the coordinator.

Last edited:

Hutchi94

<---Blue Umbreon
@ Topic and Other

@ Topic

Well even thought I will be entering the contest with the Distortion World, I would definately use my Politoed! It is so0o0o0o co0ol!

Also I just dropped my DS and a part on the back cam off. No worries, i still works. Just sometimes the top of the DS falls off... No Biggie! I will still be able to compete with Wi-Fi! I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.