• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Trainer Is Back!

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Hey long, long time since I last posted something. months actually. here are my fakemon sprites I hope you like!

wsd1.png

wsd2.png

wsd3.png

wsd4.png

wsd5.png

wsd6.png

And there is still one more page to come!

Last edited:
OMG! They're awsome! I've never seen such a fantastic new region! I love Laplay, it just makes you wanna hug it cuz it's so cute! Keep up the good work! So waiting for next page!

(LOL first post!)

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Wow, most of these look better then last time! Although...I liked your old water starters. Are you re-doing guppish and stuff?

maxxa

~her last bounty~
coralock is the best of them all imo but some look the same

Tyran

Blast from the past
Well you are very good ^^
Better than me (so far :p )
Like the Evolutions from already existing pokemon

Go on with your fantastic sprite's ^^

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Thanks for the comments.

I've redone the guppish sprites even made some new ones I'll post them soon. and what I meant by another page was another 27 pokemon.

Laters!

Aqua-Mew

I only have one word to say: AWESOME!! Very original, creative, and...well...neat!!

master16

Electric Zapper
can you explain the new types plese anyway theyre awsome

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
OMG these is ones of the best sprites I ever saw!, if not THE best!

though, I dont like the idea of dino and air type, though I would want you to tell us about them

Sabonea_Masukippa

Hey water trainer, I remember seeing these when you posted them a few months back and thought they were, well, OK. But just ok.
You don't need me to tell you that these are hundred percent improvements. Lol, the ONLY one I don't like is Mineon, but I'm not a huge fan of rock types anyway. Personally, I don't think this one is as interesting as the others.
Ivine is quite possibly my favourites pokemon ever - so it sucks that he's not official. But that doesn't mean that he's not awesome. Also love Dundune and Skarush - I drew mini-sketches like them a few years back, but yours are much better and created by a talented artist.
Congrats on your acheivements. Cant wait to see more.

Oiracul

Fake Und Mix Spriter
wow.....
they are the best (maybe) sprites ive seen...

but i think you have too many turtle-like or shell-like? pokemon... eg mounthorn and stegplant are also too similar i think but they are still awesome...

s kahula an alternate evo of cherubi or an evo of cherrim?

mancer, lickitle, pebblepass, laplay, corala and delichic are very creative as well as the evos for the evos for them... >.<"

i think flearoe should have a bit more added because it less final starter evo than the rest...

btw i cant see lophug's ears

Jonny Chleevas

I can do it!
Best fake dex ive ever seen!

!!-Eevee-!!

They are good, but not the best I ever seen. The Dino type.. I dont like it. Gem looks like Rock and Dino too, and Cosmic is a sort of Psychic. The Light and the Air types are good!

~Eevee

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Hey, I've posted another 22 Pokemon, the 5 I havent shown are the Elemental Legands. I've yet to make them.

I will bemaking more but later, I made those months ago and I haven't sprited since, I'm coming up with some new pokemon, also if you have a pokemon you would like me to sprite to be in there too join my site! links below!.

~Water Trainer~

Sabonea_Masukippa

Awesome Awesome Awesome. Love the Cherrom, relicabyss and glutom. Beautiful. I'd love to compare these to the original versions, but your forums have deleted them. :(

Lol, keep up the good work

(Also love your legends)

Soul_Keeper

Dark Pokemon Master
Awesome art work there "water trainer" it is impressive :)

Eternal Flame

\m/(&amp;gt;.&amp;lt;)\m/
THEY ARE FANTASTIC! The best scratch sprites I have ever seen. Well done, I realy liked Kahula