• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Trainers Back with Fakemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Hey guys it's been so long since I last posted something, but I'm back with alot, a whole lot!
I hadn't posted anything for about 6 months cause I've been really really busy, but I still had time to do my sprites about 250 of them.

I've re-vamped some of my oldies (you might tell)
And I've also created a whole lot of new ones, with more still being created!
Note: some of these sprites could change too and all of my sprites are 100% scratched.

Please don't ask to use.

I'm also taking requests for pokemon ideas. and some of my pokemon don't have names so help with that.

And I've made and North and South Shellos and Gastrodon.

Enjoy!

AAA1.png

AAA2.png

AAA3.png

AAA4.png

AAA5.png

AAA6.png

AAA7.png

I do take requests, but if I do make a sprite it goes in with the rest of them on the first page and also I have to see if I can sprite it.

Now, I've re-created some of my sprites!, completely scratched this time, not one bit of sprite in them, (Except for the Fire starter final evo, I used the head from it's older sprite) these are just a few of many to come.

Coconuts.png

Blackat.png

Fireline.png

Glofly.png

Update:

Here are some more re-vamps, more still coming soon. (I'll be adding the newer versions onto the dex thingy)

jhg.png

I think I might have to re-do the Jynx evo and the Castform evo.

Updated: new Jynx Evo sprite.

SNOCESS.png

I don't know if I should make the gorilla pokemon a side evo of Slakoth, anyways.

newbies.png

No name yet is a Normal/Fighting Type
Lickipop pre-evo of Lickitung
Corala pre-evo of Corsola
Manasea evo of Dewgong.

These are the new pre-evos:

PRES.png

Lissnik pre-evo of Seviper (Zangoose still coming)
Snoseed pre-evo of Snover
Mystiress pre-evo of Misdreavus
Tropet pre-evo of Tropius
Kirigig pre-evo of Girafarig

more to come in the days ahead, (Should have new sprites everyday)

Last edited:

Khamul

Fail Meister
These look amazing, I love the kanto evos and the absol pre-evo those look extremely nice! Oh and the Zangoose and Seviper evos as well keep up the good work!

Riolu97

Hi there.
There so cute!! I love Purlitt <3 Talkalott is funny :D

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
This are amazing, you are still improving from the last dex :D

Some of my favorites are:
Armostone and evos
Aquad and Smaqua
Oxywaddle
North Shellos/Gastrodon
Nutrit
Steggarock (however, it looked better green)

However, Avaplow and Snocess are too “2d” make them at an angle…

Yami Ryu

... Cosmic? Light? Air?

/facepalm.

Please. Please don't use types like that, I'm sorry but for me that just kills, the fakemon's realism to me, given how abused they are by people.

I mean, Air, come on. That's as redundant as making a sound type. And some are absurd, such as Cosmic..

At anyrate, while the sprites are good, some are easily spottable as heavy edits, such as Skitty/Shinx, Delcatty and Luxray into the fire starter. While others.. shouldn't have been done at all, sure they're good. Awsome, but the Corsola Prevo and Evo, they just don't catch that corsola aura. The same with the Lapras prevo and evo, I assume, that's what they are.

The Donphan evo just looks like an inflated Donphan. The Zangoose evo lost the pwnsome-ness that is Zangoose, it looks like a dog now, not a kick yer ***, mongoose pkmn.

The Jynx evo is .. poorly posed and made. Such as the Cocorock, it's normally advised for pokemon to not stand facing the audiance like so anyways.

And the rip off of Castform is a bit of something to frown on >.>

And lastly, did Dewgong need to be made, to look like Wailren?

In the end some are good, some are excellent, some should have just been scrapped so you could focus on making other, sprites.

And mean was a bucketful of eeveelutions really needed?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Well it's not like I was making them for anything I just made them for the heck of it,
as I also said that I'm re-making some of the spirtes, and funnily enough the ones you pointed out are the ones I'm trying to redesign (Any ideas?),
As for the new types I was thinking that I would take them out, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it, cause then I'd have all these space looking pokemon being other types, but I think I might ditch the types though since alot of people are using them.
and the fire starter is completely from scratch no parts have been used,
the eevee evos are just to fill in the rest of the types.

gtab x3

Wow these are really well done they are very detailed and the outklines look wonderful 10/10 for sure.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
your sprites are very good, but i can't help but notice a lot of them look very tankish.
like natoran, water and grass final evo, ankylorock, metamole,stegatrack, etc.
and some look a little to close to their previous evo- heracross evo, donphan evo, dewgong evo, medicham evo, zangoose evo.
but all in all i give it an 8.5/10 keep it up you have some very interesting ideas.
Like the blimp pokemon, weashock, lunape, rushock, flappingo, and vespipin.

great job!

Douger

Veteran Spriter
I am NOT going to try to crit any of these, so if you want crit on one specific just ask me. ;)

Kangasking, Megayama, Vespipin, Toxiqwill, and Skarush are my obvious favorites. Your designs are just fabulous and I've been waiting so long for someone to make an evolution for Skarmory (one of my fav's). Vespipin was definitely unexpected, as it sort of lost the "queen bee" kind of look (which sort of disappointed me) but I like this one better than Vespiquen. I hope that Vespipin will be like a split evo for Combee, maybe like a worker bee? Kangasking and Megayama look very well equipted and as if I didn't like Kangaskan and Hariyama already now they have awesome evos. Toxiqwill looks like its left eye needs color outline but otherwise I like the improvement from Qwilfish. Oh yeah, and I LOVE IVYINE! ALSO LONG AWAITED!

However, apart from these I was very disappointed with Dugamole. What I was hoping for was for the third evo to be outside of the ground. I think you should try a whole nother idea with this one.

Otherwise, very very nice sprites. Good job.

I like them all alot. They are very good. How ever, I have a problem with the following
Cuburn, Grizzler, and Magrizzly. Whil mostly just the last two.
They look extremly simalar, pokemon made by JoshD1000 of DA. I mean the pose is even simallar.

mickey

Beginning Trainer
wow!!! your sprites are simply awesome, and your fakemon are simply gorgeous!!! I'm wandering if you could make some sprites of some my fakemon for me, but only if you want it... :D

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Call nintendo, and tell them that one of their spriter's just put all their new work on serebii!

Dude I'm serious, these are the best sprites I've seen. Your ideas are so unique and original. And your spriting style rules. Keep up the good work, as you are so very inspirational.

http://i31.*******.com/2zfq1y0.png
There.
And youve probaly did more.
Its not bad using real parts(I think) but its the part that you lied to us.
Saying all full scratch.
You sicken me.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
*wacks everyone who is giveing water trainer a hard time*

I love your sprites! i dont know how many times youve re-vamped your dex but this is the 3erd ive seen and ive fallen in love with it again!!!
the only thing that is confusing me are:
does cosbit transform into the others that look like it or are they just a qurtet

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
*pulls out rocket launcher*

yeah but who really gives a ____ if they arent 100% scratch as long as they look amazeing!

name suggestions:
Magtail -> Moltorns (molten + horns)
The psychic pixy looking thing: Pixing (pixy + wing)
Macargo evo: Snolten (snail + molten)

Yami Ryu

BECAUSE HE LIED!

Summed it up pretty well.

Tho Nightblaze, I don't really see anything wrong with borrowing colors from official sprites, cause sometimes you'd make them to bright or dull, if you're not an absolute god, with figuring out colors.

You probably did maybe scratch 50% of them, but the rest aren't, and even if you scratched the bases, using the sprites pointed out, as a guide, that's not really 'scratch' that's editing a sprite for your wants. It's not bad; it is bad to trick people into thinking you scratched all these on your own with no editing.

I can't really give you suggestions on how to scratch them, as that's up to you. But I can suggest, fully scratch them next time. And maybe just use a different pose. Or actually use a pose of a pokemon sprite to give you an idea of what to do, and not what you 'need to do 100%'.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I think they are really good, and sure there not 100% scratched but they are still good, I love all the dark pokemon you made. ^-^ there cute.
Also I like the idea of adding new types, as long as they don use the names you did in the game, I think if they added new types in the game it would be great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.