• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Trainers Fakemon

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I'm new to spiriting so these are not that good, their for my hack game I'm making at the moment

gfhgh.jpg

The first are the grass starters, I've made 2 sets because I wanted to try different poses their names are Shrubie - Shrubzor - Shrublade
Next is the fire starters Blazgo - Infergo -Lavaron
Water Starters Hermik - Shellmik - Knigmik
Bugs/Dark - Catablak - Catacoon - Monarfly
Normals - Kutesh - Beautesh
The next grass lines - Bulmeed - Treezou - Woodue
Grass/Light - Sprinku - Autakura
Ground - No names
Ghost/Ground - Crawlost
Gem/Water - Emeron - Atlantoise
Dragon/Dark - Komobo
Flying/Dark - Nighoot
Skarmory pre-evo - Skarby
Bug - Slugoo
Flying/Water - Ugling
Ground - Oron
Fighting/Dark - Zeegle
Lickitung pre-evo - Lickitle
Gem/Dark - Rashem

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Wow! They're all cool... but the Ugling looks a lot like a Psyduck mix.

bonsly2006

Tastes like chicken!
Wow to say there your first sprites there excelent! , My favorites are the starters, Skarby, Slugoo, Ugling and Oron

Eruriedo

Kirlia Trainer
;475; i think that they're all great but just something the first three grass type ones look like humans cause of the face and the first three fire type ones looked too much like charmander/charmeleon/charizard better change them a bit ;475;

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Sorry I haven't posted in a while sorta been busy, but I have managed to get alot of new pokemon done and I have also made some new ones bringing me to 500! of my own made up pokemon (Sorry only in drawing state at the mo) but here are the sprites I've done so far! (Some are bad I know I gotta fix them I'm looking for some help too!)

untitled34341.png

the 3 legendarys are meant to be counterparts of the D/P leagendarys being Light/Good and Dark/Bad the 3rd one is Balance/Both

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
they are not they are based off real meaning they are not fakemon!

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
What do you mean???
They are fakemon because they arn't real pokemon are they!
I made evolutions and Pre-Evos of pokemon that already exsist, so what
and how are based off of other pokemon???? I haven't seen a Flamingo pokemon or a Battery or a Swan!

Waterup

Sign the DM Petition
Holy hammer stick!!! Those are so cool!!! But on a lighter note, some of them look big than normal sprites but thats just me.

o.O

Hey Girl Hey
O.O!!!

You Suck.
I am SO jealous.
You dont suck, Your just good. and i am Jealous LIKE WHOA!
Your Grand. =]

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Thanks for your positive comments, I'll also posting the pics of these pokemon so u know how they look drawen. more to come when I get them done!

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

The grass and water starters look WAY too much like each other. I can't comment on your spriting ability since the image is resized.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
based off of? A lot of them are just extreme edits of pokemon... your skill in that area is pretty good. The tropius evo needs more to look like.. an evo.. give it a grass-covered neck or something. Your Qwilfish evo is pretty cool, and your actual scratches are good too. I just wish you didn't include extreme edits into your dex -_-

Malachite Treecko

Hey, type Sound, Cosmic, Light... I made those too! Also a Comet POké with the types Cosmic/Rock... weird.

(edit) and I like these sprites a lot too... Although the grass and water starters looks to much alike each other (but my fakemon has that problem too)

Last edited:

Kazuma

The Cool One
I think the torkoal evo's SOOO cool!
I think all your fakemon are very good, maybe you could make a new Deoxys form to your gen( just a suggestion)

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Thanks for the great comments, some of these pokemon aren't in the Dex they are just there to show what I've done.
I might make a new deoxys,
I've also made up 5 new Eevee-lutions being Gem, Steel, Light, Rock and Dino (the Dino one is a sabertooth)
I've made 2nd sprites to most of the pokemon there I might post them up

Join my site too!

Pichumaster

CROWBARS
Wow, these are pretty good.The only problem is that the bodies of the last three fakes looks too much like Diaruga's.Other than that, they are great.If only you took requests...