• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Water Trainers New Fakemon Thread!

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Updated: I've posted almost all of the sprites I've done (a couple missing)
Note, some of these pokemon have Evos that haven't been done yet. I'll post them up whent they are done.
Also names and Types will be up soon.

Updated: A lot of people have been asking me for sprites, the answer is no, Sorry.
I will only let people use my sprites if I say they can, please don't ask until I let you.

fgf-2.png

fgchfg.png

dfgdfg-2.png

Rikotodex2.png

Last edited:
HOLY ****

AMAZING IMPROVEMENTS!!!

AWESOME JOB, YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD

GREAT IDEAS

GREAT SCRATCH/SHADING

i love:
the mawile evolution, [and its very orignal]
the fire and grass starters
the grass [i think] legendary bird
the greekish lions
...and so much more
normal typed pokemon with thing on head

but i have some crit too.
some of your ideas were completely stolen, like the heracross evo
and the skarmory and corsola pre evos are poopie...

but really, amazing job, you should be rewarded lol
and again, huge improvement from your last thread
you have powersssss
[but maybe give us some types?]
thanks for the excitement of viewing them lol

Edit:
**i love your thread, i have more to say**
just my opinions...

the final grass starter should be grass/steel
the water starters are boring
don't love the four legged sandslash or cacti
SWEET DOLPHINS
i would love a real linoone evo lol
i think you should make the zeppelin fuwaraido's colors and make it an evo, drop the prevo
shapely rocks with faces?
baby pear pokemon...lmao XD
luvdisc evo is meh
^all other evos and prevos are sick
^specially misdrevius prevo...cute
four armed yellow propeller thing??? wtf lol
i see a torchic rip off...
lileep/cradily cousins are peculiar as well
eeveelutions???

still, i love this
amazingggg
you have an awesome mind and imagination
thanks for showing us what fakemon really means
ahhh your so awesome
make more...hehe

Last edited:

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Thanks, oh an some of these will be re-made aswell I have a new Heracross Evo drawen up. the names and types will be soon.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Yeah I have their names and types, I'll be posting them soon.
Or now here is my region maps, the citys haven't been put on there yet.

map-1.png

The first region is called Rikoto next is Nihiro then Hikisho then Finaro

[aka]

i really like them but some of them look as if they've been stolen [from he who shall remain nameless] for example: the baby cow, the heracross evo and others.... but really i like them all

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
OO

Wow. You'e really let you're imagination get the best of you! XD

Exellent progress. It seems you've come from someone who pinches bits from previous sprites, to someone who scratches things wildly (with the occassional previous sprite piece)!

It's nice to see a good design for a Bombardier beetle. (I'll show you mine when I finish my Fakedex! Kinda suck compared to yours! :D)

pnoiboi

Chuckie's back....
Is that one next after the skamory evo an edited pikachu? It looks like it. Also that Eeveelution with the fangs is an edited flareon, no? Lol to the clownfish. Reminded me of nemo. Some of those sprites look a bit too big to me.

Rixo

Musical Trainer
These are all the ones I like...
-Fire Starters [For sure. So awesome.]
-Light/Bug Trio [So cool.]
-I guess the bird of your Region [The Red one]
-"Deli-Deli!!!" *Hands you present*
-Mawile Evolution, Totaly rad.
-Torkoal Evolution, rock out loud.
-The little lightning weasel [Yellow and white one.]
-Fire Cat, love it.
-The baby duck/swan, totally cool and awesome.
-The green parrot/bird thing, its so cute.
-"French Fries?" Purple Pikachu and its Evolution, its so cool that its awesome.
-The Cosmic Eevee Evolution, stellar.
-The Penguin Series, so adorable.
-Baby and its Evolution of Lapra, cute but still has that "Dont judge me by my look" type appeal to it.
-The white and yellow Lion God, so sweet.

I also noticed the Nyaruma[I think] Pre Evolution, cute. The Misdreavus Pre Evolution, which is kinda funky. The Smeargal[el,le] Pre Evolution. Tropius Pre Evolution.

And now for some comments on some of the other sprites....
The Luvdisk Evolution could be fixed, no offence but it kinda just looks like a bigger and more colorful version. The Primape Evolution is more human like, then monkey. The Girafarig Evolution is awesome, but I think that the colors could be explored more. The Sableye Evolution looks really funky, but it seems like it could be fixed to something else? The Zangoose Evolution looks scary looking, like the whole black/red theme is good but I think that it should be given more because it just lookes like a more evil colored Zangoose. Seviper pwns all the way but maybe you could fix the tail...? Heehee. I feel like the Chatot Evolution's music symbol could be changed to a different note maybe? The Smeargle Pre Evolution is good, but the head is alittle weird and maybe you can do it in a different pose or even change the tail so that its short, like a painter with a broken brush[Because like when it evolves the tail grows into an almighty brush! LOL Im thinking crazy.]

And you know the cute trio of single Pokemon in the last picture [Last Pokemon in the fourth row from the bottom, the fourth Pokemon in the row right under that one, then the third Pokemon on the last row]? You should make it[If they dont have a purpose] so that they are like the tiny trio of Legendary Pokemon. Hahah, or that could just stay my idea... xD

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Thanks for the comments.
As I said in one of the other posts I'm currently fixing up some of them.
The 3 pokemon that you were talking about Rixo do have Evolutions I just haven't made them yet.
The baby cow is an idea I've had for a long time now I honest to god haven't seen any other like it, the green grasshopper thing was actually Heracross evo but I changed it, I have something way better for Heracross.
so you can expect some of these to change.

hehe I too love the Mawlie Evo, it's the latest one I have done, so that shows that my designs are getting better,

Thanks!

P.S shortley on my forums I'll be posting actual drawen pics of all my fakemon, as soon as I get my scanner working.

Last edited:

Togekiss King

I love your evos! I'm giving you 10000000000000000000000/10!

I love the-
Corsola evo
Skarmory Evo
Primape Evo
Lapras evo
Primeape, Girafarig, Liloone evos
Manteric evo
and the Eeveelutions. They stand out!

TiagoGR

Rookie Spriter
Great ideas. You are very creative. But, really, like you have shown, your scratching is great. There is no need to copy a few parts.

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
Creativity... you use it well. I'm impressed. Your sprites are detailed nicely; the outlines aren't too jagged and shaded properly, the shading is all-around good and only utilizes one light source, and of course the creativity is awesome. These are improvements from last time, and look very professional. You've inspired me to go scratch something right now. Question: How long have you been scratch spriting anyway?

EDIT: Hmm.. that cactus almost oddly resembles Cactuar...

Last edited:

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I've only been doing this for about a month or two, I also have a little update!
The new and improved Seviper Evo, Zangoose Evo and Stanler Evo!

dfd.png

montblancerk

Junior Ninja
these are great, especially the shading. very original evos and preevos. are some of them edits? just wondering. good job

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I'm thinking of re-making the fire starters, I'll keep those ones but make a new fire staters line, any ideas of what they should be?

Rixo

Musical Trainer
I've only been doing this for about a month or two, I also have a little update!
The new and improved Seviper Evo, Zangoose Evo and Stanler Evo!

dfd.png
These are so awesome. I dont really care for the Stantler Evolution because I dont like Stantler at all, but the Zangoose one is a improvement! :]

I'm thinking of re-making the fire starters, I'll keep those ones but make a new fire staters line, any ideas of what they should be?
Seriously? I like the Fire Starters! They are cool. :]

And as a really random question, can I use your sprites to make a Trainer Card? Heehee. I totally like them.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
I love the clampearl evo. You should make a ground type beast. that would be so cool.