• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-water type pokémon club . [x]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleMew

no promises

version 3

-intro . [x]

Well the previous club got closed to a spam barrage and one-liners. I hope we can change this around and make this club great.

-rules . [x]

1. Standard sppf rules & club rules
2. No spamming, one-liner, flaming or bashing, You get 3 chances and your out.
3. Try to be active or you will be cut out of the club after a month unless you tell me why your not going to be active
4. When joining please post why you like water pokemon and your favorite
5. I'm trying to cut down on non-standerd english, so please try to use proper grammar
6. Feel free to subbmit your fan art for the other members to use
7. One topic at a time and only one topic every day.
8. Have fun! lol
9. When you join please don't answer topics until i or a member of club staff accept you.

-members . [x]

PurpleMew -owner . [x]
Misaki-Chi -co-owner . [x]
Shiny Arceus -co-owner . [x]
Yonowaru in Chaos -co-owner . [x]
Sunraichu -member . [x]
pink skitty -member . [x]
Lord of Music -member . [x]
Light the Archangel -member . [x]
Lil Crickee -member . [x]
Spoinky -member . [x]
Mr. Yoshi -member . [x]
Mr. E Goods -member . [x]
Ezey -member . [x]
Mrmagius -member . [x]
Tomato-Kun -memeber . [x]
Killer Grunt -member . [x]
RedpokemonBattling025 -member .[x]
Susi -member . [x]

-claims . [x]
-rules .[x]​

1. You can only claim if you made 3 or more posts in this club.
2. Each Pokémon can only be claimed once.
3. First come, first serve.
4. Use the form.
5. You may change your claim after a week; using the same form.

-forms . [x]​
I want to claim~
Pokemon- your name

example;
I want to claim~
Shellos (west)- PurpleMew

All water types listed here

-claims . [x]~

422W.png
-purplemew . [x]
134.png
-pink skitty . [x]
171.png
-misaki-chi . [x]
054.png
-sunraichu . [x]
230.png
-yonowaru in chaos . [x]
087.png
-shiny arceus . [x]
258.png
-light the archangel . [x]
222.png
-spoinky . [x]
170.png
-mr. yoshi . [x]
350.png
-mr.e goods . [x]
121.png
-mrmagius . [x]

-club mascot . [x]

366.png

Clamperl (????, P?ruru?, Pearlulu in original Japanese language versions) is protected by a sturdy shell. Once in a lifetime, it makes a magnificent pearl. This pearl, created upon evolution, is said to be infused with a mysterious energy and is used by Spoink as a focus for its psychic abilities. Clamperl grows while being protected by its rock-hard shell. When its body becomes too large to fit inside the shell, it is sure evidence that it is getting close to evolution. However its shell is not only good for protection - it is also used for clamping and catching prey. A fully grown Clamperl's shell will be scored with nicks and scratches all over.

Clamperl first appeared in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, and can evolve into two different forms through trade depending on which of two different items it is holding - Gorebyss with one particular item, or Huntail with a different particular item.

-fan art . [x]
http://i35.*******.com/vb9c6.png
http://i37.*******.com/dme64h.png
WaterClubUserbar.png
pink kitty' milotic

thanks for reading & have fun

info on clamperl taken from wikipedia
all sprites taken from serebii.net
Headshots taken from serebii.forums

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
YAY its up and running. Thanks for approving it medea & misaki-chi.
Its time for you peoples to join the club. And remember if you want to claim pokemon its 10 posts in the club.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Hai. I would liketh to be joining, plz. You already knew I was

The water types are a nice favorite of mine. They have a lot of pokémon for the water type, most of them being my favorites, like:
- Buizel
- Vaporeon
- Squirtle
- Psyduck
And so forth.

Mai I joineth plz?

PurpleMew

no promises
Welcome Sunraichu and i did know lol.

Okay to get people starting to talk heres 2 topics;
Do you have any water types in your team, if yes what ones ?

I have a Vaporeon for surf and sure randomness.

Are there any water pokemon you think need a evolution or pre-evolution ?

I think that Luvdisc needs an evolution and so does Relicanth. And for pre-evolutions i think Lapras needs one and maybe Buizel for a random reason.

rekreatur

Must. Join. This. Club @_@

Water-types are one of my favorites and to be honest I don't really know why. I always liked those aquatic animals so that might be a reason. Plus most of them are blue...I love blue <333
My favorite Water-type is Vaporeon (aqua cats ftw) followed by Kingdra and Milotic =3

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I love water Pokémon, one of my favourite types ^^ So of course I'll join. It's hard to pick my favourites, but I adore Milotic, the Azu/ma/rill line, Ludicolo [because it's kickass], and Lanturn :3 Lapras also has great grace.

Do you have any water types in your team, if yes what ones?

I run Gorebyss in my UU team as a special sweeper, although I've used it before as an Agilitypasser, and it's probably going to go back to that. XD; I never play standard, but there's a random Gyarados thrown in there for the heck of it [I put no thought in my standard team].

Are there any water Pokémon you think need a pre-/evolution?

Actually, no... XD I like them the way they are.

PurpleMew

no promises
Welcome pink skitty.

Also misaki-chi is going to join but can't because of the lag and she is going to be a co-owner. Also i will asign a new co-owner when i feel suits.

So be on best behavoir. i feel like a parent lol.

Also feel free to submmit your fan art.

EDIT;;Misaki now you post lmao so welcme to the club both of you.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd like to join. I've always been a fan of Water types since the Red/Blue days, and my first starter was Squirtle. I like water in general because of its peacuful and serene attributes. I like Water Pokemon because most of them either look cool, or have a particular usefulness in battle. As for a favorite, I'd have to say Starmie. A cool pokemon indeed, and a wonderful sweeper for my team.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Hey, LoM. You're accepted! *edits the first post >P* And Starmie is great. I have a legit [my friend bred it, I'm so jealous...] shiny Modest Starmie with decent IVs... XD

Wow, that IS lucky indeed. I once had a timid Starmie, with good IVs. Thing is, it had Illuminate D:

A baby form of Lapras would be cute, I remember when everyone thought Gastrodon would be Lapras' pre-evo xD

Ever since I started battling competitively, I've used Gyarados, Starmie, Vaporeon, Suicune and Lanturn in OU, and Blastoise in UU.

rekreatur

Thank you for letting me join PM ^_^
(by the way, I think you messed up with the image in your first post a little xP)

Also welcome to the club LoM and Misaki-chi =]

Okay, I've started drawing a Milotic this morning and so far it's just a sketch. I'll send it here when I'm done with it. Just tought I'd let you guys know =P

Yeah, but only in my in-game team. I have a Vaporeon that's mostly used for Surfing and sweeping the E4 and the two rich people near Hearthome City to get some money XP

I only think that Feebas should get 4 more evolutions depending whitch of it's contests stats(?) are maxed out. Others are fine as they are now =3

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Damn server took so long to send my reply...

Well anyway, I am a big fan of the Water-type since umm...I was ever introduced to Misty, really (in the anime, of course). I hadn't played the games, but I loved Pokemon that didn't have four legs, and or had no face. So I, indeed, liked Starmie, Cloyster, Omastar and Tentecruel as well as the others as well. But I lost interest in Pokemon for a while (I just couldn't be bothered keeping up when Johto came out, not that I hated it or anything) but when I was reintroduced to it in high school, I fell in love with it again.

Now it may seem that I have an obsession with Dark-types more than Water-types, but the love-at-first-sight still remained, and I still like the classic Water-types, as well as a few additions. My absolutely favourite Water-type Pokemon right now is Kingdra, (;230;) and its really all because of the Sugimori art (and a bit of influence from the games) while my other new favourites include Sharpedo, Milotic, Surskit and Kyogre.

So...can I join?

PurpleMew

no promises
Thanks shiki for welcoming the new members and edit the first post.
Welcome Lord of music.
Welcome Yonowaru in Chaos.

Also thanks pink skitty for correcting me and i'll fix it in a moment.

Also thanks for the drawing your making i can't wait to see it and for those people who have posted twice you can claim a pokemon.

rekreatur

Welcome to the club Yonowaru =)

Also thanks pink skitty for correcting me and i'll fix it in a moment.

Also thanks for the drawing your making i can't wait to see it
No problem ~

I'll contintue the picture as soon as possible. I'm not really in the right mood to draw at the moment :l

I want to claim~
Vaporeon - Kavita - pink skitty

Just a quick question, can we change our claim's nickname?

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Lolwut. Thanks for letting me in Nicky.

And hi to Yonowaru, Misaki Chi, Lord Of Music, and Pink Skitty.

Do you have any water types in your team, if yes what ones ?
My Floatzel pwns. I love my Kingdra also <3
On Wi-fi, they are some of my most helpful pokemon. Also, my Kingdra is shiny *o*
I love the shiny Kingdra colors ^_^

Hm. A little baby Lapras would be nice, but I would like to see a Quagsire evo. I dunno, he's so dopey and cool to me.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Thanks for the welcoming!! =D

Wow, I have heaps, it might take ages for me to find out. Let's see...on Blue, I had a Blastoise and a Cloyster, both were for defeating the Elite Four, but I forgot what other use I had...it was so long ago. Then, on Gold, I had a Feraligatr, for Surf and the Elite Four and also Red Gyarados that I sort of forgot about after training it to LV39. Oh yes, and Suicune.

On Diamond, I have Empoleon as strongest Surfer (as well as Elite Four), Vaporeon (when I don't feel like using Empoleon), Starmie (for competitive, but its IVs sort of suck), Kingdra & Milotic (for double battles), Tentecruel (for Waterfall) and Castform, specifically trained for Rain Dance.

I might make a Water themed team soon, actually.

Are there any water pokemon you think need a evolution or pre-evolution?

Umm...I don't know, everything seems fine to me, but maybe that should give Whiscash an evolution (or an improvement at least, like a separate evolution from Barboach).

PurpleMew

no promises

No problem ~

I'll contintue the picture as soon as possible. I'm not really in the right mood to draw at the moment :l

I want to claim~
Vaporeon - Kavita - pink skitty

Just a quick question, can we change our claim's nickname?

Okay i look forward to seeing it.

Okay your claim is added and yes you can change your claim in a week and the nickname whenever.

@Sunraichu- its alright.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I only think that Feebas should get 4 more evolutions depending whitch of it's contests stats(?) are maxed out. Others are fine as they are now =3

That's a really good idea =D I think the reason they only did Beauty is maybe because Feebas is so ugly, so it's meant to be an ugly-duckling like transformation, but it'd be neat to have a Cute evolution and a Smart. ^___^ I love Milotic, but some other evos would be neat! Milotic is a Special Pokémon primarily and defensive, so I think the Cool evolution's stats should be skewed more towards physical attack and speed, tough, phys. atk and balanced defense [maybe physical defense a little higher], the Smart special attack and speed, and the Cute balanced attack stats with a bit more speed. XD;; If that makes sense. @_@

Also! I could edit it in myself, but I'm gonna make you do it, Nicky... ;p

I want to claim~
Lanturn - Misaki-chi

No nickname ^^;

PurpleMew

no promises
@Misaki-Chi- it kind of makes sense lol. Also thanks for making me do it. meanie.
Good claim by the way, lanturn rocks.

New topic; A kind of random & creepy one but all the same its a topic.

With Pokemon Platinum coming out soon, are there and water pokemon sprites you want to see different or improved by the way they are designed?

I'd like to see a new shellos sprite because even though i like the cute DP sprite i think is need a new design. And if they make some new pokemon in the 5th gen i'd like to see a shellos north & south sprite.

Also guys who have made more than 2 posts can claim a pokemon already.

So thats means everyone who hasn't claim can claim already. so hurry up and pick a pokemon before your favorite one gets claimed already.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
With Pokemon Platinum coming out soon, are there and water pokemon sprites you want to see different or improved by the way they are designed?

I think both Shellos/Gastrodon (both forms) need new sprites. It looked too much like the Sugimori art. I didn't like Octillrey's sprite either, but Octillery always freaks me out, so. o.o;

I want to claim~
Psyduck - Sunraichu

No nickname ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.