• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-water type pokémon club . [x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must join this club,I'm such a water type fangirl :3 Mudkips evo. line and Piplup's evo. line rule so much.

I'm sorry but you can't join. You posted a one-liner and didn't explain why you like water type pokemon. You can try and join again, though.

Oh yeah guys, PurpleMew told me on MSN that I'm the new co-owner. Yay me 8D

What's your favorite water starter?
I'm torn between mudkip and totodile. Mudkip is cute but totodile is awesome :]

Ezey

______ is your fault
If I do not become a member of this club I will DIE...... okay, I might not die but I'll be very sad. =(

I guess I like water pokemon because I like real life aquatic animals, and water sports/activities/etc. and just water in general.
My favorite would have to be... umm... Squirtle, as it was my first.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hmmm what do we have here then? A new water pokemon club? I would very much like to join for two reasons:

1) I L-O-V-E water pokemon.
2) I'd like to contribute to redeeming the reputation of the club (and all water pokemon clubs in general).
3) I'm part of the Misty/Kasumi club so I feel I should apply to this one to.

joinage please?

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
..Let me see,why do I love water type Pokemon...

My first Pokemon starter I could choose from(because in Colleseum you couldn't)was a water type,a Piplup..My second was a..Mudkip.

..I find water pokemon more bondable,more lovable too,then most other pokemon...
They're cute and tough,beautiful

Oh,and I just love their evolutions,and the fact that all of them are perfect just the way they are(that's true for all Pokemon,but they water types seem to emphasize that feature more)

Last edited:

Mr. Yoshi

Which is your favourite Water Starter?
My favourite is probably Totodile. It was the one that always helped my beat Falkner ><; But Bugsy was always a problem for me. I had to catch a Pidgey, if I remember correctly. Well, it's awesome >: Especially when it turns to Feraligatr. It'll be pure power there. I also like Squirtle. Although I don't find Wartortle ... cool |: For some reason >:!

And may I claim? 8D
I want to claim~
Chinchou - (no nickname) - Mr. Yoshi

PurpleMew

no promises
Oh yeah guys, PurpleMew told me on MSN that I'm the new co-owner. Yay me 8D

Here to confim this and i'm also looking for one more.

If I do not become a member of this club I will DIE...... okay, I might not die but I'll be very sad. =(

I guess I like water pokemon because I like real life aquatic animals, and water sports/activities/etc. and just water in general.
My favorite would have to be... umm... Squirtle, as it was my first.

Welcome to the club and feel free to answer topics and stuff and post one more to claim a pokemon.

Hmmm what do we have here then? A new water pokemon club? I would very much like to join for two reasons:

1) I L-O-V-E water pokemon.
2) I'd like to contribute to redeeming the reputation of the club (and all water pokemon clubs in general).
3) I'm part of the Misty/Kasumi club so I feel I should apply to this one to.

joinage please?

Welcome to the club feel free to answer topics and one more post to claim a pokemon.

..Let me see,why do I love water type Pokemon...

My first Pokemon starter I could choose from(because in Colleseum you couldn't)was a water type,a Piplup..My second was a..Mudkip.

..I find water pokemon more bondable,more lovable too,then most other pokemon...
They're cute and tough,beautiful

Oh,and I just love their evolutions,and the fact that all of them are perfect just the way they are(that's true for all Pokemon,but they water types seem to emphasize that feature more)

You finally get it, so welcome to the club, feel free to answer topics etc.

And may I claim? 8D
I want to claim~
Chinchou - (no nickname) - Mr. Yoshi

Claim added to the list.

New Topic:
What do you think of Misty, Juan, Wallace and Wake as water type gym leaders.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Welcome to the club Ezey, MrMagius and Tomato-Kun!!

Misty was probably the coolest water gym leader so far. l like her pokemon the best and it was cool to see her be one of the main characters in Anime.

Crasher Wake.......weird name but he's cool as well. l love his gym and the city he is in as well.

When l first played pokemon Sapphire l thought Wallace was a woman! l don't really like him that much either for no reason.

l liked Juan better then Wallace but l found him really easy to beat. l like his pokemon as well.

EDIT: l want to claim~
Milotic - (no nickname) - Mr. E Goods

Last edited:

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Thanks x

and for the topic:

Well, I treat Misty with much respect as I believe she is a very skilled water pokemon trainer her a formidable gym leader. However, despite this I feel that she still holds some naivity that comes naturally with youth and can often casue her to make silly choices in battle. I think this is one of her greatest obstacles that she needs to overcome this, along with increasing her knowledge of water type pokemon, if she is to become "the best water pokemon trainer of all" as she aims to be. Still, she's also been through a lot of character development, hard times and travelled very much with Ash (in the anime) and what she's learned from it all shows. A good example of this would be during the middle of the Johto era when she was nearing the end of her tenure in Ash's group and the Third movie had been released. In the movie both she and Brock battled Molly Hale. Molly's dreamed up pokemon were wildly overpwoered compared to normal pokemon and she easily over powered Brock within the first five minutes of their battle. However, Misty managed to defend excellently against Molly atta, first bringing her Staryu to dodge Mantine's tackle, dissapating the whirlpool Molly then tried to entrap it with quickly with a rapid spin and then going on the offensive with some tackle attacks in high speed pursuit of Molly's Mantine. This was even more mpressive as although Mantine had the stat advantage over Staryu being an evolved pokemon with resistance to Staryu's water attacks Misty levelledthe playing field with fantastic tactical manouevers.

I have a lot of respect for Juan on the other hand also and admire him greatly. He is obviously the most powerful of the four water pokemon gym leaders eing higher ranked than Misty and Wake and the mentor of Wallace. He is able to turn genally NU/UU pokemon like Luvdisc into formidable fighting machines and the fact that he is also a coordinator turned gym leader shows that he harbors a wider understanding of pokemon battling and training.

My opinion on Wallace is much the same as Juan and I know little of Crasherwake though I do hold him in somewhat high regards being an obviously strong trainer and a responsible leader as not only does he take care f the marshes and protect his ciy from deep fog but it also seems that he watches over Stark mountain too, which isn't even in the whole region of sinnoh. So to summarize, I would rank in order of skill Juan and Wallace, Misty next and crasher wake to finish up.

Also my favourtite water starter is probably piplup though Ilso really like totodile.

I would also like to claim Starmie if I could :)

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
Welcome to the club Ezey, MrMagius and Tomato-Kun!!

Misty was probably the coolest water gym leader so far. l like her pokemon the best and it was cool to see her be one of the main characters in Anime.

Crasher Wake.......weird name but he's cool as well. l love his gym and the city he is in as well.

When l first played pokemon Sapphire l thought Wallace was a woman! l don't really like him that much either for no reason.

l liked Juan better then Wallace but l found him really easy to beat. l like his pokemon as well.

EDIT: l want to claim~
Milotic - (no nickname) - Mr. E Goods

lol and claim added to the list.

Thanks x

and for the topic:

Well, I treat Misty with much respect as I believe she is a very skilled water pokemon trainer her a formidable gym leader. However, despite this I feel that she still holds some naivity that comes naturally with youth and can often casue her to make silly choices in battle. I think this is one of her greatest obstacles that she needs to overcome this, along with increasing her knowledge of water type pokemon, if she is to become "the best water pokemon trainer of all" as she aims to be. Still, she's also been through a lot of character development, hard times and travelled very much with Ash (in the anime) and what she's learned from it all shows. A good example of this would be during the middle of the Johto era when she was nearing the end of her tenure in Ash's group and the Third movie had been released. In the movie both she and Brock battled Molly Hale. Molly's dreamed up pokemon were wildly overpwoered compared to normal pokemon and she easily over powered Brock within the first five minutes of their battle. However, Misty managed to defend excellently against Molly atta, first bringing her Staryu to dodge Mantine's tackle, dissapating the whirlpool Molly then tried to entrap it with quickly with a rapid spin and then going on the offensive with some tackle attacks in high speed pursuit of Molly's Mantine. This was even more mpressive as although Mantine had the stat advantage over Staryu being an evolved pokemon with resistance to Staryu's water attacks Misty levelledthe playing field with fantastic tactical manouevers.

I have a lot of respect for Juan on the other hand also and admire him greatly. He is obviously the most powerful of the four water pokemon gym leaders eing higher ranked than Misty and Wake and the mentor of Wallace. He is able to turn genally NU/UU pokemon like Luvdisc into formidable fighting machines and the fact that he is also a coordinator turned gym leader shows that he harbors a wider understanding of pokemon battling and training.

My opinion on Wallace is much the same as Juan and I know little of Crasherwake though I do hold him in somewhat high regards being an obviously strong trainer and a responsible leader as not only does he take care f the marshes and protect his ciy from deep fog but it also seems that he watches over Stark mountain too, which isn't even in the whole region of sinnoh. So to summarize, I would rank in order of skill Juan and Wallace, Misty next and crasher wake to finish up.

Also my favourtite water starter is probably piplup though Ilso really like totodile.

I would also like to claim Starmie if I could :)

As much as you explained that thoroughougly you didn't read the claiming rules so claim was not added.

What do you think of Misty, Juan, Wallace and Wake as water type gym leaders?

I love them all but my favorite has to be Wallace. AND I told you guys the new Vaporeon sprite would be awesome! <3

Light.gif
NewVaporeonSprite.png

Very slighty not explained much but i have to say some new platinum sprites suck alot like shellos's new ones. But vaporeons one rocks.

rekreatur

Welcome to the new members...yadda, yadda..

Eeeh... I dunno. I don't like any of them to be honest..
Misty and her Togepi are annoying in the anime imo, Juan and Wallace act like women and Wake.. he's too big and I hate the mask/badge.

I love them all but my favorite has to be Wallace. AND I told you guys the new Vaporeon sprite would be awesome! <3

Light.gif
NewVaporeonSprite.png

Yeah, I saw the Vaporeon sprite yesterday and I think it's awesome, same goes for other Eeveelutions.
I wish Eevee would look better though :/

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
As much as you explained that thoroughougly you didn't read the claiming rules so claim was not added.

Ah yes I forgot the form, my bad :/

I want to claim~
Starmie- Mrmagius

better?

Also the new vaporeon sprite's really, quite a few of its past ones kinda sucked with the exception of crystal. I like the Wallace sprite a lot too.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
time for a new topic
What do you think of the water type legendary pokemon? What are your favourites?
Suicune: Not my favourite water type legendary. I just don't like it very much for no reason *_*. I think it needs to be able to learn some more water type moves and l hope we are able to get it in Platinum though we probably wont be able to.

Kyogre:Kyogre is my favourite water type pokemon. It too should be able to learn more moves not off TMs though. I really like its colours and its shiny colours. lm not very happy that it is not availiable in Platinum though :[

Palkia: I don't really like Palkia ive always preferred Dialga. Its all big and chunky and ... i just dont like it.

Phione: i would choose MAnaphy over Phione due to the stats. I like the fact that you are able to breed Phione as well and l like its shiny colours.

Manaphy: Manaphy is really cute! It is also cool beacause you are able to breed Phione from Manaphy which also means that Manaphy is the first legendary that can breed and l hope there is more in the future.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Mudkip. I really like it's colour scheme and IMO it's the cutest.
Squirtle= Bald so no squirtle ):

What do you think of the water type legendary pokemon? What are your favourites?

Water legendaries are.. ok ): I personally love Suicune, Manaphy and Kyogre. Suicune IMO is just so elegant and I love it's head diamond thingie. Manaphy I have liked ever since I watched that video posted about Sea Angels and I like Kyogre as I had Sapphire and so yeah.

Phione just looks like a worse designed Manaphy, like another prototype of Manaphy or something. And Palkia, Palkia is just like, O_______________O

PurpleMew

no promises
time for a new topic

Awsome new topic btw, i never knew you had it in you lol.

Mudkip. I really like it's colour scheme and IMO it's the cutest.
Squirtle= Bald so no squirtle ):

Lol when was that a topic lol, i don't remeber having it but ohwell lol.

@ Mrmagius: claim added to the list and thank you for reading the rules the second time round lol

Ezey

______ is your fault
My favorite water type legendary pokemon would have to be Suicune, mainly because.... it's the only one I can remember at the moment. :(

My favorite water type legendary pokemon would have to be Suicune, mainly because.... it's the only one I can remember at the moment. :(

Ummm no :/ This is a one-liner (spam!) and there were two other topics you could have answered since you horrible failed to answer that one -.- Careful, two more spammy posts and you're out.

Anyways...
What do you think of the water type legendary pokemon? What are your favourites
They're all pretty much alright. I personally like manaphy the best. Suicune is alright too. Kyogre isn't too bad. Palkia...no :l

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
What do you think of the water type legendary pokemon? What are your favourites

Suicune - Probably my favourite water legendary. To me it is the embodiment of grace, agility and power, three characteristics which define the water type. It is probably the most enigmatic and difficult of the five water legenadary pokemon to capture as it is only easily available in Colosseum. It has a fascinating backstory to it as well.

Kyogre - I don't really like this one a lot, its OK but it doesn't have much of a story to it and seems like a retcon of Lugia (who in my opinion should have bee water/flying instead of psychic/flying or water/psychic). He seems more like a plot device than anything else.

Palkia - Once again, not a fave as it doesn't really seems like the water type to me, I think it would be more at home in the dragon/flying arena. However I do have some respect for it seeing as it can warp spatial dimensions, nice to have a bit of awesomeness in the wtaer arena.

Manaphy - I don't really like its look that much but the rest of its cool, I treat it like I do mew really. The fact that it is the only legendary capable of breeding is kickass too :D Its egg looks nice as well.

Phione - Love her, a much better improvement on manaphy cosmetically, if a little weaker. Not much to say otehr than that really.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
ugh, inactivity...

Favourite Water-type starter?
Totodile! Generally, I like all Water-type starters over the others, except for Mudkip (=D) because Treecko looked cuter...but my favourite fully evolved Water-type starter must be Empoleon. Otherwise, Feraligatr was epic.

Favourite Water-type gym leader
Misty: She was alright, I loved her Starmie in the anime and wasn't all that inclined to see Psyduck keep on stealing its spotlight. Also, she and I have an obsession with Tentacruels =D

Juan: Sexy Basically what Mrmagius said, plus he has a Milotic =D But I'm not a big fan of Luvdiscs. On the other hand, his Whiscash is pure win.

Wallace: Don't know much about him, but he has a Milotic and a Tentecruel so he can't be that bad. But I don't really like Emerald having a gym leader and Champion having largely the same pokemon.

Crasher Wake: I've got to say that he's the least favourite of all Water-type gym trainers and gym leaders in general. The reasons are largely obvious and maybe I just don't really like his pokemon (Sinnoh sort of ruined Gyarados' Kanto coolness)

So yeah, I'm torn between Misty and Juan, but I'd say Clair because she has a Kingdra =D

Oh yeah, and so does Drake, but he's old xD

Favourite Water-type legendary
Suicune, even though it took forever to catch him in Gold (used Master ball on Entei and I'm STILL looking for Raikou). The new ones don't appeal as much, even though Palkia looks alright (*coughpeniscough*). Kyogre looks a bit ugly when it shows it's teeth, but otherwise, it looks epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.