• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Watr Fluoridation

Status
Not open for further replies.

~dave

Anyone else find the notion of putting fluoride in water a little messed up? If you swallow just a pea-sized amount of toothpaste with fluoride, it tells you to call a poison control center. Fluoride is also the main ingredient in rat poison.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
There is no debate. And what is with your weird posts/threads?

Erienne

Anime high :D
Seriously now? It's what our teeth are composed of, that and calcium. It might be poisonous in decent quantities, but being so diluted all it does is help your teeth stay fine. *drinks water* I'm not dead yet.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Hurrah another troll >_>

Anyway: Dude learn to live with it, it's all around us........ Even Bread is made by the use of Bacteria.......

~dave

Erienne said:
Seriously now? It's what our teeth are composed of, that and calcium. It might be poisonous in decent quantities, but being so diluted all it does is help your teeth stay fine. *drinks water* I'm not dead yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fk5wkcd_Ik

Dentist speaks out against fluoride.

Water fluoridation is illegal in Europe, yet I never hear about dental problems there. It's also important to point out that Hitler put fluoride in water to dumb down inmates.

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
I live in Netherlands (For those dumbasses It's in Europe) dental problems enough here >_>
O and btw: 'course Fluoride can be used as rat poison! You've seen a rat and a human next to each other? Which one's bigger? The Human is. The bigger the body the more poison the "victim" can take.

~dave

I live in Netherlands (For those dumbasses It's in Europe) dental problems enough here >_>
O and btw: 'course Fluoride can be used as rat poison! You've seen a rat and a human next to each other? Which one's bigger? The Human is. The bigger the body the more poison the "victim" can take.

Then why don't you go swallow some rat poison then :)

Ethan

Banned
I already told you there's no need to make fifty threads in the debate forum, and instead you go ahead and make two more. So that would count as spamming/disobeying a moderator. Secondly telling someone to go eat rat poison is pretty much flaming.

Two infractions, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.