• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*waves hand*

shadoejji

Hello serebii forums! I’ve been lurking around here for years since 2017 mostly around episode discussions and reading them, but I have finally created an account here due to my renewed interest in Pokemon! (thank you Pod’s VA hehe)

Admittedly, in all my time knowing the series, I have very little knowledge of Pokemon lol, I just love the creatures and playing through the games. Plus I haven’t watched many episodes of the anime (I have watched Kanto, some Johto, DP, and BW, and mostly Hoenn) but really enjoy the characters. I just joined to have a fun time here with you guys that’s all. My favorite Pokemon are Pikachu, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, and Absol. (plus a lot more but that’s for another time)

Outside of Pokemon, I am also a fan of Puyo Puyo, Mario, and rhythm games!

Hope to enjoy my time here with you guys!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hello serebii forums! I’ve been lurking around here for years since 2017 mostly around episode discussions and reading them, but I have finally created an account here due to my renewed interest in Pokemon! (thank you Pod’s VA hehe)

Admittedly, in all my time knowing the series, I have very little knowledge of Pokemon lol, I just love the creatures and playing through the games. Plus I haven’t watched many episodes of the anime (I have watched Kanto, some Johto, DP, and BW, and mostly Hoenn) but really enjoy the characters. I just joined to have a fun time here with you guys that’s all. My favorite Pokemon are Pikachu, Mudkip, Cyndaquil, and Absol. (plus a lot more but that’s for another time)

Outside of Pokemon, I am also a fan of Puyo Puyo, Mario, and rhythm games!

Hope to enjoy my time here with you guys!
wait hold up
What other animes had Chili’s VA voiced in?

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
wait hold up
What other animes had Chili’s VA voiced in?
Masakazu (chili's va) also voices Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Masakazu (chili's va) also voices Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.
Ah, okay. I haven’t seen that show, but I’ve heard it’s either really good or really not-so-good.

shadoejji

He also voices Schezo in the Puyo Puyo series! I loved his voice acting in one particular game so much I just had to check out his other voice works haha, he is involved in many video games/anime! He is amazing

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Ah, okay. I haven’t seen that show, but I’ve heard it’s either really good or really not-so-good.
I liked what I saw, but I've heard it peaks pretty early and that the mangaka rushed the ending due to health issues