• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

way to check evs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
the lady in slateport only tells you whether you have gained all your evs, otherwise there is no way to determine what evs you have, you just have to pay attention when you are training your pokemon. else trade to emerald give the pokemon the ev reducing berries and start over.
i dont believe you can check in FR?LG.

umbreunatic

Pikamiki said:
the lady in slateport only tells you whether you have gained all your evs, otherwise there is no way to determine what evs you have, you just have to pay attention when you are training your pokemon. else trade to emerald give the pokemon the ev reducing berries and start over.
i dont believe you can check in FR?LG.
Yes it is not that I meant to really check your evs but only if you got them all, but thanks

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
This is also answered in the EVs/IVs FAQ sticky, if you have any more related questions please read it and/or post in there.

-Answered, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.