• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ways to stream BDSP?

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
Hey so I want to stream the game on discord with my friends as I'm playing, as I'm sure many of us will want to. Can anyone recommend a capture card for this? Additionally it would be great if it's for sure compatible with a Macbook ( all I have here in college :3 )

Or, if there's a better way to stream it, do tell! Thanks in advance ^_^

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Hey so I want to stream the game on discord with my friends as I'm playing, as I'm sure many of us will want to. Can anyone recommend a capture card for this? Additionally it would be great if it's for sure compatible with a Macbook ( all I have here in college :3 )

Or, if there's a better way to stream it, do tell! Thanks in advance ^_^
I use an Elgato Game Capture HD. Any of them will work, as all of them are Mac-compatible. Take it from me, someone who uses a MacBook Pro and uploads a battle video onto YouTube of Pokémon Sword and Shield every weekday.

The built-in software for a Game Capture HD also supports streaming, allowing compatibility with microphones from within the program itself, the ability to turn a stream on or off at any time, and stream data like bitrate and if there are any dropped frames.

However, the Game Capture HD derives its power from your computer, not externally. This means you WILL need to keep your MacBook plugged in while you're using it, or its battery will drain within an hour.

Jellyfisher

Sexiest man alive
I use an Elgato Game Capture HD. Any of them will work, as all of them are Mac-compatible. Take it from me, someone who uses a MacBook Pro and uploads a battle video onto YouTube of Pokémon Sword and Shield every weekday.

The built-in software for a Game Capture HD also supports streaming, allowing compatibility with microphones from within the program itself, the ability to turn a stream on or off at any time, and stream data like bitrate and if there are any dropped frames.

However, the Game Capture HD derives its power from your computer, not externally. This means you WILL need to keep your MacBook plugged in while you're using it, or its battery will drain within an hour.
Thanks so much for your help! I’ll definitely get one of those