• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WB Channel to close!

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Dogasu said:
You win this thread.

Anyways, I really wish some of you people would learn how to read a goddamn press release and could go at least one week without prophesizing the end of Pokemon on American TV. The show is still going to be airing on local TV (that's what "terrestrial channel" means, Hidden Mew and RaikousThunder), so really, nothing's going to change.

*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to update my sig once again. It's really starting to get crowded...
I didnt think it was going off the air. I just didnt know if it would be on local stations but i figured it would be sinc UPN and WB are. I read the news on Yahoo.com. I dont remember seeing the terrestrial thing on there. I checked up on the WB station by me which is owned by Tribune and i think it said Tribune has a 10 year contract to show CW on its stations so it will probably stay on the same station for me. September is a while away so im not going to really worry about it right now.

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
Dogasu said:
You win this thread.

Anyways, I really wish some of you people would learn how to read a goddamn press release and could go at least one week without prophesizing the end of Pokemon on American TV. The show is still going to be airing on local TV (that's what "terrestrial channel" means, Hidden Mew and RaikousThunder), so really, nothing's going to change.

*sigh* I guess I'm going to have to update my sig once again. It's really starting to get crowded...

I didn't think that it was going off the air either. I knew that WB is a local channel, but I forgot if UPN was or not. I'm glad that nothing is going to seriously change, besides the name. I'm sorry if my earlier comment gave the wrong message. I was just expressing how I felt after I found out that WB was not going off the air. I'm also sorry if I partly caused the update in your signature. I know that there is a lot of damage control for the issue of 4KIDS still working with the show. The short version, I'm sorry if my comment made you or anyone else mad or caused another large update in your sig.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Don't worry, they will