• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WBC 19 Poll

Who has mastered this week's theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, here's the 19th weekly banner contest! This week we had something new, so check out the theme HERE before you vote on the entries. Without further ado, here are the entries for week 19:

Rules:
-Don't vote for yourself
-Vote for your favorite 3 entries
-If there is a tie after 5 days, a championship poll will go up with the top entries.
-Have fun! *shot*

metamence.png

klnothincomin.png

arceusmaster.png

skiyomi.png

oske.png

spoinky.png

insidiousdreamer.png

mela.png

PurpleMew

no promises
This weeks entries are certainly better than the previous weeks. My votes go to Skiyomi, Metamence and klnothincomin. Great work :)

I still voted for Skiyomi but I accidently clicked ok and only had the other 2 clicked.

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Perhaps My not so mainstream and very abstract usage of the image isn't goin' to win, but that ok. Nice work everyone - almost all of you picked the image i thought you wouldn't. Hehe...

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
My votes went for Metamence, Oske, and Spoinky. I really like what you guys did with the colors.