• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We Are Our Own Worst Critics

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I lack self confidence,I am to kind for my own good,I sometimes procrastinate,I am over-sensitive about certain things,I overwork myself,I am way to shy,I distrust people,I am way to reserved,and tons of other stuff.

I'm unmotivated and easily distracted, and tend to waste oodles of time. I don't accomplish half of the things I set out to do, and I wind up really disappointed with myself.

~Kari~

I'm very shy, I procrastinate, I get nervous in front in front of crowds, even small ones, I get overly hyper sometimes, I play video games too much, I'm too trusting of people, and I've gotten betrayed numerous times. I also push myself too hard and have low confidence. I'm also obsessed with Justin Bieber.*shot*

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I'm okay on self confidence but online it's mostly destroyed.
Then I realize that it may just be a fat kid who actually feels worse than I do.

I'm joking, some times I do get sad on the internet but I clear my mind by talking to friends over Steam or playing minecraft. Or just taking out my anger.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Hm...

Narcissistic, misanthropic, very annoying, as great looking as Sloth from The Goonies and I suppose being an overly reclusive, defeatist nerd has stuff to do with it.

Oh plus I fade into the background a lot.

;p

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I try too hard to sound intelligent on the internet. (It's pretty easy on Facebook but not so much on here.)
I never greet anybody or agknowledge them unless they're one of my really good friends. I always let them do so first. I'm afraid that if I say hi first then they won't respond and I'll look like a fool.
I'm a perv.
Sometimes I think I'm just too comedic. Serious situations are hard for me.
I never speak my mind, and that's probably why people don't take me seriously.

Dear Insanity

above average
I'm narcissistic, vain and a compulsive liar. I also can't stand coming anything but first in everything I do.

AND I CARE TOO MUCH

Razor Xtreme

I am insanely stubborn with everything. My mind can almost never be changed, unless I know I am completely wrong.

I do blame my family for this though, they all are stubborn too.

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Let's see...

-I'm really shy (unless I'm around friends)
-Hate speaking in front of crowds (even at church where I've known everyone my whole life)
-Have little social life (if my school would do something interesting for once...)
-I'm a homebody (only my mom and dad find this as a "flaw")
-I'm very introverted

-Rookai-

Ironically, my worst flaw may be that I judge myself with such ferocity that it's a wonder that I am not permanently negative; even though I remind myself of this, I am still weighted by the understanding that I almost do nothing to fix these problems with myself: not working out, procrastinating, and the inability to proplerly express my ideas. Other than this, I find it hard to be humble, when I'm perfect in every other way.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Where do I begin?

I have low self-confidence, which is why I have trouble dating and doing other things where it would help to have confidence.

I am very critical about my own works and myself. I always feel unfinished even when I edit my own things.

I tend to be more emotional than most other people too, sometimes.

When it comes to liking girls, I am very pollyannaish one moment (in other words, I have unwarranted optimism), and another, I am incredibly doubtful. I also tend to read too much into things.

That's all I can think of now.

Zachmac

I believe in God, which is just awful.
What's wrong with that? People can believe what they believe, as long as they avoid trying to convert me.
Let's see...

-I'm really shy (unless I'm around friends)
-Hate speaking in front of crowds (even at church where I've known everyone my whole life)
-Have little social life (if my school would do something interesting for once...)
-I'm a homebody (only my mom and dad find this as a "flaw")
-I'm very introverted
You're just like me. Well, I'm not really certain if I'm introverted or not, but the rest definitely fit my description.
I'm unmotivated and easily distracted, and tend to waste oodles of time. I don't accomplish half of the things I set out to do, and I wind up really disappointed with myself.
Same here. I try and make plans sometimes, but I always end up procrastinating.
I think that my biggest flaw is that I quietly hate people and that I never give them a clue that I hate them.
What else are you to do? Run up to them and tell them you hate them? I don't really think that's a flaw, in fact, it sounds polite.

Last edited:

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
I'm lazy; I want it all but I'm rarely willing to put the effort in to get something. This is particularly true of my studies.

I have zero to no self control; I eat fast food if I crave it and I've gotten with girls when I know I shouldn't have. Also recently I've found I've been spending money when I can't afford to.

Lethal Llama

Random Trainer
I love this thread idea!
Anyway, I'm very lazy, I'm a perfectionist to the point of being pedantic (bit of a clash there but somehow I'm both) and I am easily controlled by my own fears. I am also quite arrogant and find it hard to listen to people who I don't consider my equal. I tend to tip between being incredibly neutral to being extremely opinionated, with no middle ground
There are probably other flaws but those are off the top of my head.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also have a bit of a passive aggressive rage problem. I bottle it in and am exceptionally easygoing until it all bursts out and I am uncontrollable, even occasionally violent. Luckily I haven't hurt anyone seriously.

Last edited:

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
Oooh this sounds fun :)
soo here:

I'm a procastinator
Most of the things I want I will never get in a million years
I have the mind of a spoiled child, but I'm not spoiled at all
My sexuality is confusing
I like to tell secrets
I am not good at explaining my feelings
I am a loser :D

JD

I'm somewhat spoiled
I find it hard to keep secrets.
I'm quick to judge people.
I sometimes make fun of people even though I don't know them that well.
I'm extremely shy around people I don't know that well and it takes me awhile to open up to new people.