• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We did it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
The most users on at once just went up!!i think thats cool!! thnx to everyone on at the time!!

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
But, most of them are guests, so... I dunno

But it is a somewhat good achievement. My guess is that most of them are on looking for HG/SS info.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
yeah nearly 1500 were on hg/ss but still its nice to be part of it and it hadnt moved for three years. so it is nice

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
well i knew that, which was what i was hoping for.i had wanted to be part of the most users on at once. i though am trying not to reveal spoilers to myslef, though it will be hard not to, but i will try

Cobalt_Latios

Is this really in need of it's own thread?
Let me put it this way: on that thread alone, refresh the page you are on every minute. I can guarantee the number of posts will have gone up quite fast since you clicked the refresh button.

<C_L>

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
yay, i knew hg/ss can do everything, i tell u when a 5th gen comes out were gonna break this again

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Well thats nice.......Woopdie friggen doo....

mods you know what to do!

mimefan

Banned
Good, good. Stop! Banhammer time.

Rave

Banned
Someone's asking for serebiicide.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
people quit saying to close this and telling, mods to shut it down. for 1. its considered spam by you so it will hurt you. 2. if you dont like it stay away from it. 3. yeah it kinda does deserve its own thread and 4. please stay on topic

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
yeah, we break a serebi record and u guys dont even want a party sheeezzz

Surfing_Pikachu

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
i fell asleep on the sofa for 6 hours at the time do i still count?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
If you were excited to be a part of this then you should slam your head into a bed of spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.