• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

We Found a Treasure! Stoutland Search!! (975)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We Found a Treasure! Stoutland Search!!

Now on Akala Island, Ash & co. learn about the local activities by tthe Island Kahuna, Olivia. Their first activity is to hunt for treasure using Stoutland as their PokéRide Pokémon. Most of the group manage to succeed but Lana has issues as Stoutland hasn't bonded with her. To make things worse, a wild Garbodor soon appears in front of her. Will she be able to find the treasure?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Z-Ring opens up so many opportunities

Janovy

Banned
Well Lana gets a Z ring.

I guess this confirms all other classmates will end up with a Z ring.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Think my favourite parts were the Z-Ring reveal, based TR theme and Ash thinking about Litten's wellbeing (and subsequent scene had me in tears of laughter).

Also Alolan Geodude troll xD

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
That's awesome. Really wish Ash could've caught that Alolan Geodude, but apparently the writers don't want him to have another Electric type...

Lana getting a Z-Ring is going to be interesting later on. Makes me wonder how Sophocles and Mallow will end up with theirs, or if Lillie will even have one. Speaking of her, great job overcoming Stoutland today. She's really working her way through all the trouble now with Shiron, Pikachu, and Stoutland as the Pokémon she's now able to touch.

Anyways, off to the first trial of Akala!

Janovy

Banned
A solid-ish episode, but nothing too great.

I wish Ash caught Geodude, but I'm still happy he is actively trying to catch more Pokemon. I like that the episode focused on both Lana and Lillie, and I kinda expected Lana to find a Z-ring and I am happy she did. This pretty much ensures Sophocles, Mallow and Lillie will get it as well.

nickdt

This episode was funny. Lana getting the Z-Ring i think confirms her getting Waterium Z (Possibly later upgraded to Oceanic Operetta). Now we have to be on the lookout for Mallow getting a Z-Ring with the Grassium Z, which can mean Ash will not showcase it (Which can mean Rowlet will go fully to showcase Sinister Arrow Raid). Alolan Geodude caught me off-guard. Thanks to Shiron, Lillie will finally overcome her fear.

Everything12

It was an enjoyable episode 6/10, I enjoyed the little battle Ash had with Geodude, seeing Lillie trying to overcome her fear of Stoutland and not have it gone by accidentally touching it but by not giving up until she touched it, frankly for an episode thats meant to be about Lana I enjoyed more of the other characters stuff though I did enjoy the battle against Garbodor.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
This episode was funny. Lana getting the Z-Ring i think confirms her getting Waterium Z (Possibly later upgraded to Oceanic Operetta). Now we have to be on the lookout for Mallow getting a Z-Ring with the Grassium Z, which can mean Ash will not showcase it (Which can mean Rowlet will go fully to showcase Sinister Arrow Raid). Alolan Geodude caught me off-guard. Thanks to Shiron, Lillie will finally overcome her fear.

How is that possible? Oceanic Operetta requires Primarium-Z.

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Poor Ash...I don't know which was worse for him this episode, being denied the capture of an Alolan Geodude, being licked a bunch of times by his Stoutland, or almost losing his pants/shorts in the very beginning with Mallow watching.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Lana got a Z-Ring and Lillie touched her riding Stoutland. Nice.
Lol @ Ash trying to catch Alolan Geodude.

Oh you, Mallow.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Decent episode. Not too good, not too bad. Treasure collecting is a pretty decent thing, some character development for Lana and she gets a Z-ring. 6/10.

EDIT: And I was happy that Ash didn't catch the Alolan Geodude, just didn't like how he got his Pokeball smacked in its face by Alolan Geodude.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
So what was it that Ash kept on finding? Were they just random rocks or shards or something? And what did Sophocles and Kiawe end up finding? It looked like some kinds of fossils, but I'm not sure what.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So what was it that Ash kept on finding? Were they just random rocks or shards or something? And what did Sophocles and Kiawe end up finding? It looked like some kinds of fossils, but I'm not sure what.

Ash found the Red Shard, Green Shard, Blue Shard and Yellow Shard, which were reference to the 1st Gen games.

As for Kiawe, i think his first one was a 'Skull Fossil' while his other one was 'Plume Fossil'.

Sophocles seems to have found a piece of a meteorite which had falling in Akala Island many years ago. Not sure if its a game related item or not.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Ash found the Red Shard, Green Shard, Blue Shard and Yellow Shard, which were reference to the 1st Gen games.

As for Kiawe, i think his first one was a 'Skull Fossil' while his other one was 'Plume Fossil'.

Sophocles seems to have found a piece of a meteorite which had falling in Akala Island many years ago. Not sure if its a game related item or not.

Possibly a Star Piece.

Well the in-game sprite of 'Star Piece' is golden, but the one shown was like a Sun Stone, but was like a rock.

Hmm, interesting. The Heliolisk line needs a Sun Stone, and that line is Electric-Type, so maybe that means something? Idk, maybe it's something entirely different.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Honestly, if not for Lana finding the Z Ring towards the end, I personally would've thought that this episode was a one time watch filler. Some interactions were nice, such as Ash's Stoutland which was incompetent in finding any thing good, but always happy and excited, and a nice moment when Ash promised the Old Stoutland that Litten is fine with him.

I know this episode focused on Lana, but I honestly found her scenes kind of boring tbh. The main highlight of this episode for me was Lillie finally being able to touch and ride on Stoutland as well. Overall though, 5.5/10. Important because Lana finds a Z Ring and Lillie can touch Stoutland, but beyond that, the episode itself was quite dull.